It is vividly depicted in the cartoon that a boy is running along the racetrack with painstaking efforts， sweat pouring downing his face. After a long journey， he is making the final spurt（冲刺） toward the finishing line， with strong determination to become the champion. It seems that he could rest for a while to enjoy the ecstasy of victory. However， straight ahead lies a sign which indicates a new "starting point" and urges him to continue rushing to the next destination. [图画图表描述段]
Undoubtedly the cartoon conveys the meaning that life is like the process of running in which one should make constant efforts and never stop making proGREss. Owing to the quickening pace of life， competition goes increasingly fierce in all walks of life， stimulating everyone to pursue one goal after another. Once a person stops making proGREss， he can hardly maintain his past glory and survive in this competitive world. As Deng Xiaoping， the GREat Chinese leader said， "Development is the only way." No matter how powerful a country is， no matter how successful a specific institution， it will definitely seek new development in high speed. Generally speaking， neither a country nor a person can remain stagnant（停滞的，迟钝的）。 [意义阐释段]
A case in point is the successful launching of "Shenzhou Ⅴ spacecraft" which sets China in a high position of aviation and space flight. Although it means a GREat achievement for us Chinese， we are facing new challenges in the future and need to do further research in space technology. Another illustration is closely related to us， the examinees. If we pass this test and are fortunately admitted by a university， we shall not stop making efforts. Instead， we are confronted with the challenge of conquering the difficult graduate courses. We still have to strive for success in our future academic study， employment and career. On the whole， these examples effectively clarify the saying that "Destination is another starting point." [举例论证段]
The drawing vividly shows a runner who is arriving at the finishing line that is also the point that he has started from. In the drawing， the runner is running around the track of a playground. On both side of the runner， there are two poles and a line between them. On the ground there are two signs that say "ENDING" and "STARTING". [图画图表描述段]
The painter wants to tell us that， just like running， whatever we are doing， we should never stop making proGREss. The ending point just means a new starting point at which we should set new goals and continue to pursue them. This view is absolutely right in every sense. First and foremost， it applies to individuals as in such a competitive world everybody is trying to get ahead. Furthermore， corporation and organizations of any kind should also embrace this view， for they act as an independent person in the market and should always look ahead for new opening and possibilities to enhance business. Last but not least， the country on the whole should move forward in terms of politics， economy， and culture so that we China as a nation can gain sustained respect from other peoples. [意义阐释段]
Examples to prove the view are abundant. The most persuasive are the cases of famous athletes like Fu Mingxia and Deng Yaping， whose success is gained through non-stop efforts. It goes without saying that if they had been content with being just a regional or national champion and stopped practicing， they wouldn't have accomplished so much and become world-famous. By contrast， a lot of people choose to take a rest to enjoy their small success and thus lose the motivation for further achievement. Similarly， plenty of companies are merged by bigger and more powerful ones just because they are overjoyed with their small profits and unaware of the danger posed by more ambitious rivals. In sum， keeping making proGREss should be the right attitude towards life and work for everybody and even for a country. [举例论证段]
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】中国教育,中国教育范文 阅读:74 2018-08-21
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】On Keeping a Diary ... 阅读:57 2018-09-01
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】自我介绍Things about Me 阅读:92 2018-07-16
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Why I Teach我为什么当老师 阅读:123 2018-10-11
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】考研英语作文辅导应用文写作3 阅读:127 2018-09-07
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】2008年考研英语作文黄金预测范文报告 阅读:115 2018-09-11
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】2007年考研英语作文十大热点预测 阅读:94 2018-09-08
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】试论中西文化中颜色词语的象征意义,试论... 阅读:119 2018-09-07
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】国有企业 阅读:72 2018-10-13
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Live and Die生存和毁灭 阅读:44 2018-09-04
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Dad 阅读:151 2018-07-20
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】2008年考研英语作文黄金预测范文咨询信 阅读:91 2018-10-04
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】文化交流,文化交流范文 阅读:80 2018-07-20
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】北京新航道2007年考研英语试卷大作文范文 阅读:82 2018-09-07
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】看电视与阅读-Viewing vs.R... 阅读:54 2018-09-16
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】The world is gettin... 阅读:120 2018-07-20
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语单词菜鸟和大侠的故事 阅读:172 2016-02-20
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】通过词根记单词39:suc-,su... 阅读:219 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】5个神准的身体测试：几秒钟测出你的性格！ 阅读:244 2016-10-16
- 【阅读-每日英语】你不得不记住的英语励志短句子 阅读:394 2016-08-22
- 【听力-开车】A Long Trip 长途旅行 阅读:266 2017-01-10
- 【阅读-每日英语】【语音版】让我们去喝一杯吧，我请客！ 阅读:175 2016-10-26
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】A Brief Analysis ... 阅读:22 2018-08-24
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】Super-duper 超级连字（1） 阅读:103 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语精华Chopin―The ... 阅读:187 2017-09-09
- 【阅读-每日英语】面对心爱的她（他），不要只会说“I... 阅读:113 2016-10-01
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】你走路时有试过“pedestria... 阅读:101 2016-02-21
- 【听力-在新的社区】Conversation: 10.... 阅读:59 2017-01-12
- 【听力-坐公交车】Standing in Line 排队 阅读:196 2016-03-20
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】关于泄洪的一些英语词汇 阅读:220 2016-02-25
- 【阅读-每日英语】Importance of Edu... 阅读:210 2017-12-13
- 【阅读-每日英语】与众不同的道谢语，你会说吗？ 阅读:123 2016-10-13
In 1957, as many as 900,000,000 people went to the cinema, whereas the number of TV viewers was 400,000,000. Thr...
My Life in ChinaLiXin: Michael, as our vice-Premier Li Lanqing wrote appreciatively, “ Comrade Crook in his hi...
A: I am following my favorite artist on Tumblr. B: Why are you following their blogs?A: I am hoping they will see my ...
The Salt of the Earth社会中坚；民族精华；优秀份子 The Salt of the Earth这个成语，字面意思“世上的盐” 盐是饮食中不可缺少的调味品，人体若缺盐，健康就会受到影响，出现种种疾病。...
A: Oh no, another pimple on my face.B: Pimples suck.A: It seems like I get a new pimple almost every day.B: Maybe it&...
昨天在说“乐单族”的时候提到了“乐活族”，那么今天就来说说这个LOHAS。 LOHAS is the ac...
A: Have you seen our waiter?B: Here he comes now.A: We've been sitting here for almost 10 minutes.B: Oops, I gues...
A: I'm thinking of adding another class.B: Another one? You already have 7 classes.A: I know, but I really want t...
铤而走险英语怎么说Necessity knows no law. 铤而走险。 Necessity knows no law
Competing for the Top Spot Caudwell knows what he is looking for, he calls them the four 1)cornerstones of success. &...
一、文章开头句型 1-1 对立法 : 先引出其他人的不同看法,然后提出自己的看法或者偏向于某一看法, 适用于有争议性的主题. 例如(e.g)： . When asked about....., the vast/overwhel...
一个美国留学生的忠告：如何与老外有效交流 北美学习、生活的几年，既学到了很多东西，也因中西方文化冲突，长了不少教训。现 在贡献出来，与国内的朋友们分享。希望各位今后在和外国人（英语是母语）交往中更富有 成效；也使那些为学好英语而苦恼的...
现在流行鬼故事，网上原创的、连载的一大堆，看这些故事的时候有一种毛骨悚然的感觉吧，这个感觉我们常用"玄"来形容。是不是感觉这个词有点像英语中的 awesome 呢？其实 awesome 在英语口语中还有特别的意思。...
Kill two birds with one stone.一箭双雕。 Kill two birds with one stone
An important new industry, oil refining, GREw after the Civil war. Crude oil, or petroleum - a dark, thick ooze from ...