感谢信1 结构要点: 感谢信是就某事向收信人表示感谢的信件，分为三个部分： 1． 指出对方帮助自己的事情，表示感谢； 2． 展开叙述这件事； 3． 再次感谢，并可表示希望回报对方。
Suppose you were taken good care of by Doctor Liu when you were in hospital. Write a letter in about 100 words to him to show your gratitude. Do not sign your own name at the end of your letter, using Li Ming instead.
Dear Doctor Liu,
It is a GREat pleasure to extend my sincere thanks to you for your careful treatment and attendance when I was in hospital this March.
On that night, I got acute appendicitis and was sent to your hospital by my roommates. Yet I was very lucky to have you, an experienced and skillful doctor, on duty. You immediately diagnosed my disease, hospitalized me and arranged a timely operation for me. In the following days you took good care of me and talked to me from time to time to release my pain.
It was all because of your attendance and perfect professional skills that I could recover so soon. Therefore, thank you again and I wish I would have the chance to pay you back for all your kindness.
Yours faithfully,Li Ming
感谢信2 语言注意点: 感谢信应充分表达自己的谢意，切不可给对方草率的印象。可借助谈对方的帮助来进一步表达感激之情。言辞应真挚、得体。
Suppose your friend lent you a book and gave you some suggestions when you made preparations for CET 6. Write a letter in about 100 words to show your gratitude. Do not sign your own name at the end of your letter, using Li Ming instead.
My thanks to you for your help with my preparations for the CET 6 are beyond words.
Originally I only wanted to ask you for some advice on the coming test, as you were so good at English. But to my surprise, you gave more help to me than I had ever expected. You not only wrote down ten suggestions for me but also showed me how I could arrange my time and what I should do in each month before the test. Besides, you lent me the book I needed very much when you learned that I had not yet got it. It was really kind and considerate of you.
Your unreserved help enabled me to make efficient preparations and at last encouraged me to pass the test. So I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude again.
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】2000年考研英语写作范文 阅读:35 2018-09-23
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Raising Oysters 阅读:147 2018-08-17
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】考研英语作文大作文例子1 阅读:39 2018-08-03
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】试论中西文化中颜色词语的象征意义,试论... 阅读:87 2018-09-07
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】兼职工作的两种态度 Two Attit... 阅读:51 2018-07-27
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Discipline纪律 阅读:34 2018-10-04
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】07考研英语作文冲刺-索玉柱 阅读:36 2018-09-02
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】On University Tuiti... 阅读:44 2018-07-16
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Piano 阅读:23 2018-10-11
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Hard life is good f... 阅读:31 2018-07-25
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】英语作文改变饮食与健康 阅读:72 2018-07-28
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】学校教育 Schooling and ... 阅读:31 2018-10-02
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】2007考研考前最后冲刺英语作文模拟题 阅读:58 2018-07-19
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Electricity 阅读:35 2018-08-10
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Sleep 阅读:58 2018-07-12
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Opportunity and Suc... 阅读:30 2018-10-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语精华Chopin―The ... 阅读:108 2017-09-09
- 【阅读-每日英语】你今生必须要掌握的最伟大的十二个成... 阅读:83 2017-02-13
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语中“浪费资源”怎么说 阅读:257 2016-03-03
- 【阅读-每日英语】中国最常用英文谚语15句中英文对照 阅读:100 2017-11-25
- 【阅读-每日英语】Better to be sure... 阅读:83 2018-05-07
- 【阅读-每日英语】在外国人眼中，什么样的口语才算“地... 阅读:153 2016-10-10
- 【阅读-每日英语】【语音版】难道只有孩子才是真正的爱... 阅读:109 2016-11-08
- 【听力-外出就餐】Free Water 自由流动水，... 阅读:45 2017-04-14
- 【阅读-每日英语】Falling feelings 阅读:69 2017-11-21
- 【阅读-英语四级作文】Weekend Homework周末作业 阅读:9 2018-10-30
- 【听力-坐公交车】Where to Buy a Pa... 阅读:24 2017-09-18
- 【阅读-每日英语】哎呀呀，外国也有人也分不清 w 和 v 阅读:103 2016-10-22
- 【阅读-英语四级作文】英语四级备考作文范文模版精选12T... 阅读:13 2018-11-26
- 【阅读-每日英语】看似简单的电影台词，不简单！ 阅读:168 2016-10-02
- 【听力-学校生活】Do Your Homework 做作业 阅读:83 2017-02-04
- 【听力-闲聊】Expressing Joy 表达喜悦 阅读:42 2018-05-10
我想办理入住。 I'd like to check in please.tips在酒店入住的时候，酒店会先要用信用卡冻结一些押金，确定退房的...
A few days ago, said his wife learned to listen to their own time. Myself, to a middle-aged people, the reason should...
1.Listen to yourself(听自己)如果你不能听出你自己的发音问题，就很难去改正它。试着把你的朗读或演说录下来，并与以英语为母语的外国人士做...
冬奥会冠军王濛因“打架门”一事被开除出国家队一事着实令国人惋惜。昔日的奥运冠军，掌声不再。 请看《中国日报》的报道： Four-time Winter Olympic champion Wang Meng wa...
一个小男孩交给他母亲一张清单。上面列着他干的家务活及他要收取的工钱。母亲看了，也列了一张单及价钱。小男孩读后，无地自容。请欣赏这篇“母爱”。A Mother’s love母亲的爱A little b...
范文 Directions: Someone put forward a proposal to adopt the “punchin” system in her memo in June 12, 2006. Write a me...
A: Finally, I got my driver's license.B: Congratulations! Can I see it?A: Sure. Here it is. I don't like my p...
美国一些比较幽默的说法也许在日常生活中不是那么常见， 但如果在适当的时机使用，必可收画龙点睛之效。1. Is she big-boned? 她是不是很魁...
A Stag, drinking from a crystal spring, saw himself mirrored in the clear water. He greatly admired the graceful arch...
太阳也有黑点英语怎么说There are spots in the sun.太阳也有黑点。There are spots in the sun
1A: Do you have the notes from last week's class?B: Did you come late?A: I couldn't make it.B: Why is that?A:...
1A: Are you going to vote?B: Yes, are you?A: Yes, but what day are the elections?B: You don't know what day the e...
现在有车的人是越来越多，开车也几乎成了很多人的例行公事。下面我们就给大家提供一些和车有关的表达，比如"打开行李箱"、"共乘一辆车"等等。 1. Can you pop the trunk? 你能...
A: It's too cold to go swimming today.B: That's okay. We can make a sand castle.A: Dad forgot the buckets at ...