92. He patted me on the back for the deal made yesterday. (他对我昨天所做的交易表示满意。)
93. He is good at getting a point across to people. (他善于让人信服他的观点。)
94. What are you working on? (你在做什么？)
95. I had a busy day. I'm, all in〖精疲力竭〗.
96. This has been a long day. (这是个漫长的一天。)
97. Everyone is goofing around. (人人都在混时间。)
98. You mean I have to work overtime〖加班〗tonight?
99. I think I'm under-paid. (我想我的薪水太低了。)
100. I had words with〖吵架〗my boss today.
101. I tried to keep out of the trouble〖尽量不惹麻烦〗.
102. Aren't you happy with your present occupation?
103. That doesn't make sense. (那没有意义。)
104. He's sore over the fact that he wasn't promoted this year. (他对今年没有升迁而感到恼怒。)
105. How did he get to be a department head so fast? (他怎么这么快就成为一个部门的主管？)
106. That remains to be seen. (那还要看看。)
107. No way! I wouldn't touch that in any case. Don't push me! (绝不！我无论如何都不会去碰它，别逼我！)
108. Are you here on business〖公事〗or for pleasure?
109. He's a real workaholic〖真正的工作狂〗.
110. You don't sound very enthusiastic〖似乎不太热衷〗.
111. A little bird told me that Tony was going to be fired. (消息灵通人士告诉我他要被炒鱿鱼了。)
112. I'm afraid Tony's days are numbered〖快要被解雇〗.
113. What are your hours? (你是几点上班？)
114. What time does he punch out? (他几点打卡下班？)
115. He's gone for the day. (他整天都不在。)
116. He's gone for the summer. (他夏天度假去了。)
117. He's on leave now. (他现在在休假。)
118. He won't come until next week. (他下星期才会回来。)
119. I took a month off for a holiday〖休了一个月假〗.
120. I'm on coffee break. (我正在休息时间。)
121. He came down with the flu, so he didn't go to work.
122. How long does your vacation last?
123. It's tough getting an O.K.〖同意〗from the boss.
124. I'm pooped /very tired. (我精疲力尽。)
125. So how is it working out? (那事进行得怎样呢？)
126. We have a very important meeting on at the moment.
127. He's making money hand over first. (他财源滚滚。)
128. How much did you estimate this job is going to cost us? (呢估计这工作要花我们多少钱？)
129. He made good in business. (他事业成功。)
130. I'm in hot water /trouble〖有麻烦〗with the boss.
131. He turned over his company to his son last year.
132. You're on the day shift now〖上日班〗.
133. He's living on easy street. (他过得很富裕。)
134. To get ahead〖出人头地〗, you'll have to work ling hours and take short vacations.
- 【阅读-每日英语】Beijing Olympic Gam... 阅读:120 2018-06-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语听说速成五大心法 阅读:338 2017-04-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】逆向听力训练方法 阅读:272 2017-05-09
- 【阅读-每日英语】老外如果不喜欢你，他会这样说！ 阅读:118 2016-10-18
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语热词：说说情侣之间的分分合合 阅读:249 2016-08-28
- 【阅读-每日英语】太有才了.奥巴马的演讲稿都翻译成文言文了 阅读:234 2017-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】《大圣归来》主题曲《从前的我》英文翻唱... 阅读:230 2016-09-14
- 【阅读-每日英语】开心一刻：还有比这更糊涂的人吗？ 阅读:243 2016-10-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】TED演讲： 莱温斯基：羞辱的代价 阅读:267 2016-10-08
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读ATourtoBarcelona 阅读:91 2017-10-23
- 【阅读-每日英语】一句英文，发泄你的“委屈”！ 阅读:185 2016-10-15
- 【阅读-每日英语】A young idler,an ol... 阅读:193 2017-08-07
- 【阅读-每日英语】这些英语趣味名言，你真心没讲见过！ 阅读:299 2016-07-23
- 【阅读-每日英语】大学生应该如何学习英语 阅读:141 2017-05-03
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语笑话之童真童趣 阅读:116 2016-10-15
- 【阅读-每日英语】10个有趣的英语习语，你get了吗？ 阅读:89 2016-11-04
- 【阅读-每日英语】Romance in the rain 阅读:67 2017-11-17
- 【听力-日常生活】英语听力会话1 在家中相关英语对话 阅读:205 2016-11-26
- 【阅读-每日英语】罗格在闭幕式上的致辞中英文版 阅读:179 2018-06-21
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】深度关注“橡皮蛋rubber eggs” 阅读:228 2016-03-02
- 【阅读-日常口语】talking 闲聊的日常英语 阅读:243 2016-01-24
- 【阅读-每日英语】Pain past is p... 阅读:101 2018-05-18
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】实用英语单词：绿色 阅读:157 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-旅游准备】【旅游英语】旅游准备 16 确认（... 阅读:657 2017-01-20
- 【听力-大学生活】Fighting a Parkin... 阅读:67 2017-01-12
- 【听力-房屋】房屋英语相关对话听力23：Furn... 阅读:196 2016-03-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】当熊孩子们一言不合就飙泪时，他们到... 阅读:127 2016-10-30
- 【阅读-每日英语】Please show your ... 阅读:295 2017-12-08
- 【阅读-每日英语】Kill two birds wi... 阅读:202 2017-06-04
- 【阅读-每日英语】“脸皮厚”用英文怎么说？ 阅读:1009 2016-09-23
- 【阅读-英语四级作文】2006年12月23日英语新四级冲... 阅读:63 2018-12-09
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】各种“实习”的表达方式 阅读:127 2016-02-19
A: Now, you can only check out this magazine for one week.B: Why one week? I thought the borrowing time was two weeks...
GREat barkers are no biters.好狗不挡道。Great barkers are no biters
1A: Do you have the notes from last week's class?B: Did you come late?A: I couldn't make it.B: Why is that?A:...
一，“Oh, come on .give me a break !”(帮帮忙，让我歇歇吧!)当别人在你旁边罗嗦个没完，你烦透了，说“you are so ...
英文里有句谚语：Practice makes perfect.（熟能生巧）。要想写好考研作文，没有什么诀窍，只能靠多练习。练习作文的时候，应掌握以下六个字：“多写、多读、多改。” 多写首先要多练习写考研英语写作真题。只有练习真题才能对...
[范文]Many students consider applying for job very important after graduation. They think it will affect their course o...
Betty Botter Bought Some ButterBetty Botter bought some butter,“But”, she said, “the butter is bitter.If I put it in ...
He that will not work shall not eat.不劳动者不得食A work ill done must be twice done...
Several years ago, Iris Arc Crystal, a company I co-founded with Francesca Patruno, experienced a 1)lull in business....
1. important adj. 重要的 e.g：It's important to eat healthy food. 饮食健康很重要。 ...
范文 Directions: You are going to study at a foreign university. Write a letter inquiring about the specific informati...
1A: How may I help you?B: I need to ask you something about my insurance.A: What's your question?B: Did you make ...
My Dream My Dream Everyone has a lot of dreams. Some people want to be rich, dreaming of becoming millionaires overni...