I don't care. *向对方表示“不要再嗦”的心情。
What do you want for dinner? (晚饭你想吃什么?)
I don't care. (什么都行。)
I don't think it's a good idea. (我认为那不是个好主意。)
Who cares? (管它呢!)
So what? (那又怎么样?)
Does it matter?
What difference does it make?
Whatever you want.
As you wish.
Do you think the economy will improve? (你认为经济可以恢复吗?)
Nobody knows. (谁知道呢。)
No one knows.
It has nothing to do with me. *have nothing to do with... “完全没有关系”、“没关系”，表明坏事或不好的事与自己无关。
Why don't you help him? (你怎么不帮他呢?)
It has nothing to do with me. (这跟我有什么关系。)
It's not my concern.
It's not my business.
It's not my problem.
I couldn't care less. *“我没关系”、“没事”的口语说法，有些俚语味道。
I'm going to report you to our boss. (我要向老板告你。)
Go ahead. I couldn't care less. (随便!我才不在乎呢。)
I don't give a damn.
But I'm not a good dancer. (可我跳舞跳得不好。)
Nobody cares. (没人注意你。)
Nobody gives a damn. *语气较强，在有些场合下，听起来会有点下流的感觉。
Let it be.
Tom and Mary are fighting a lot these days. We should do something about it. (最近汤姆和玛丽老打架，我们是不是得做点什么。)
Let it be. (甭管他们!)
I don't care what they say.
Everyone says you're a liar. (大家都说你是个骗子。)
I don't care what they say. (我才不在乎他们说什么呢。)
I don't care what they might say.
What they say doesn't matter to me. (他们说什么都跟我没关系。)
I don't care what anyone says.
Other people's opinions don't matter to me. (别人说什么对我来说不重要。)
I'm not concerned about what they may say.
Anyone will do.
Which one? (哪个?)
Anyone will do. (哪个都行。)
It doesn't matter.
Anything will do.
We can do without him.
We don't need him. (我们不需要他。)
His help isn't necessary. (我们不需要他的帮助。)
I've got nothing special to talk about.
I've got nothing special to talk about. (我没什么特别要说的。)
That's okay. (那好吧。)
I have nothing particular to talk about.
I don't have anything special to discuss. (我没有什么特别要商量的。)
It doesn't matter. *当被对方问“是A还是B”，回答哪个都行时。
Do you want red or white? (你想要红的还是白的?)
It doesn't matter. (无所谓。)
I don't care.
It doesn't make any difference.
It's all the same to me. (对我来说都一样。)
I don't feel strongly about it one way or the other. (我不那么在乎是哪一个。)
Either will do.
Either one will be fine.
It's the same old story.
She only married him for his money. (她只是冲他的钱才跟他结婚的呀。)
It's the same old story. (这又不是什么新鲜事。)
- 【听力-旅店】Making an Online ... 阅读:122 2017-06-12
- 【阅读-英语四级作文】昂立版2006年6月四级考试作文范文 阅读:32 2019-01-16
- 【阅读-每日英语】阅读理解的几个关键问题 阅读:144 2017-04-04
- 【阅读-每日英语】一言不合就黑脸，原来是你是这样的英语 阅读:230 2016-11-04
- 【听力-在新的社区】Where is the Near... 阅读:64 2017-01-15
- 【阅读-英语四级作文】Mobile Telephone ... 阅读:44 2019-02-02
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语中“do the math”是... 阅读:139 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】名人如此赞美自己的母亲！（双语） 阅读:108 2016-09-10
- 【阅读-每日英语】英美对同一事物的不同用词，你能说出几个？ 阅读:200 2016-09-29
- 【听力-家庭事务】Playing Outside 出去玩 阅读:135 2017-06-10
- 【阅读-美国文化和习俗】【双语有声阅读】Free Summ... 阅读:730 2016-12-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】全球英语学习网站最新排名 阅读:231 2018-04-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】七种情况让你信心十足地用英文接电话 阅读:119 2016-10-14
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语中取号可以用“Take a n... 阅读:103 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】小学生英语学习动力探源_英语教学论... 阅读:64 2018-08-29
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】各种“实习”的表达方式 阅读:119 2016-02-19
A: I need some pants.B: I thought you just bought a pair.A: I did.B: What's wrong with them so soon?A: The pants ...
A: I'm sorry to knock on your door at this late hour.B: Is there something wrong?A: It's just one minor issue...
1. The continents look entirely different than you think they do。大陆板块的形状与你想象中...
A: The parking permit is $200 per semester, right?B: It's actually $300.A: Why?! That's ridiculous.B: It'...
碰到友人嗨!你好!Hi! *比Hello随便，用于比较熟悉的人，男女都可以用。Hi! (嗨!)Hi! (嗨!你好!)你好!Hello. *一天中常用的寒暄用语。A)Hello, Mr. Smith. (史密斯先生，您好!)B)Oh, ...
1. I've got a cold. / I've got a bad cold. 我感冒了。/ 我感冒很严重。 2. I'...
汤姆是个美男子。 Tom is a lady-killer. *lady-killer直译是“少女杀手”，其实不是杀手，而是指一下子就能迷住女人的男子。 Tom dates around a lot. (汤姆和好多女人来往。) Tom...
1. That'll be the day. 1，那绝不可能/哪有这样的事 这句话表示的意思类似于"That's impos...
和要好的小伙伴讲话，你会注意说话方式吗?越是关系亲密，有些话才最容易伤害到对方。下面这些，你躺枪了吗? 1. I told you so! 我早就告诉...
1. I am a nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect.我是一个无名小卒，没有人是完美的...
1A: I need to see if I qualify for a home loan.B: I can help you. How much money do you make per year?A: I make aroun...
原文：You can't teach old dogs new tricks. 译文：你无法教老狗新把戏。 辨误：翻译是一种跨文化交际，译者要...
A: This line is so long!B: We've been waiting for almost an hour!A: I guess they do a really thorough check.B: Wh...
Winter and autumn walking footprints Qiaoranerzhi. The autumn season, people always think there's a little taste of L...
A: l heard that there was a stabbing the other day.B: What? Where?A: In a public bus.B: That's scary!A: Yes it is...
1 A: I was wondering if you allow pets in this building.B: We do allow some pets, but you must pay an additional five...