情景对话【听力】-【大学生活】:Buying Textbooks 买教科书
A: How do I buy my textbooks?
B: Do you have your book list for your class?
A: Yes, I have my list.
B: Fine. Once you have it, you can go to the bookstore. Do you know where thatis?
A: Yes, I know where the bookstore is.
B: OK, so once you pass the gym, it's the first door on your left. Do you knowyou can also sell your used textbooks there?
A: No, I didn't know I could do that.
B: You just take them with you and trade them with the used textbook man justoutside the door. Do you think you will be doing that today?
A: Yes, I am going today.
B: Well, if you decide to go, I could meet you over there at 1:00 today ortomorrow to help you. Would that work for you?
A: Yes, thank you. That would be great.
B: Well, then, I'll talk to you later. Have a good day!
A: Where can I buy textbooks?
B: First, you need to have the list of books for your class. Do you have that?
A: Yes, I have that.
B: Well, when you have that, you can take it over to the bookstore. Can you findit?
A: No, I don't know where the bookstore is.
B: Just pass the gym and it's the first door on your left. Were you aware thatyou can also turn in your old textbooks for money?
A: Really? How can I do that?
B: Take your used textbooks with you and give them to the representative nearthe entrance. He will pay you for them. Are you going today?
A: No, I can't make it today.
B: I could help you with buying your books if you meet me there at 1:00 today ortomorrow. Would you like my help?
A: No, thanks. I'm good.
B: I'll see you later then. Have a great day!
A: Can you help me buy my textbooks?
B: There will probably be a book list in the bookstore. Do you have your classschedule handy?
A: No, I don't have that.
B: To get started, take that list over to the bookstore. Do you know where thebookstore is?
A: I am not sure where the bookstore is.
B: When you pass the gym, it'll be the first door on the left. Do you know howto sell your old textbooks for money?
A: Yes, I knew I could do that. Exactly how do I go about selling them?
B: If you give your used textbooks to the person at the booth outside the door,he will reimburse you. Can you go over there today?
A: I think maybe I could be there.
B: I am free at 1:00 today or tomorrow if you need some help. Want to meet meover there?
A: Maybe that would work.
B: I'll catch you later then. Have a wonderful morning.
- 【听力-大自然】Rain 下雨 阅读:49 2017-03-12
- 【听力-开车】Oil Change 换机油 阅读:321 2017-01-22
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】细说英语单词：“闪孕族”怎么说 阅读:260 2016-02-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】2 deaths reported... 阅读:149 2017-07-06
- 【阅读-每日英语】Laughter 阅读:281 2017-12-30
- 【听力-交通运输】Too Many Cars 太多汽车了 阅读:132 2017-07-30
- 【听力-犯罪】Being Arrested 被逮捕 阅读:263 2017-01-01
- 【听力-买房子】Viewing Houses wi... 阅读:152 2017-02-16
- 【听力-交通运输】A Dream Car 梦想之车 阅读:99 2017-07-24
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读PLAYINGGAME... 阅读:202 2017-10-01
- 【阅读-英语四级作文】Chapter Three 文章... 阅读:51 2018-10-22
- 【阅读-英语四级作文】2006年12月23日英语新四级冲... 阅读:41 2018-12-10
- 【阅读-每日英语】语用测试之听写及TEM4考试 阅读:494 2018-04-13
- 【阅读-每日英语】独一无二的英文个性签名 阅读:448 2016-09-29
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】消除核恐怖主义 加强核安全建设 阅读:426 2016-03-03
- 【阅读-每日英语】怎样才能听懂美国之音？ 阅读:119 2017-03-13