情景对话【听力】-【大学生活】:Grading Policy 评分政策(依据)
A: I was wondering how you are going to calculate our final grades.
B: Grades are based on many things: homework, attendance, quizzes, mid-term, andfinal.
A: What counts the most?
B: Actually I look at all of it and let's not forget class participation.
A: Do you grade on a curve or use percentages?
B: Homework, attendance, and quizzes are sixty percent; the mid-term and finalare worth twenty percent each.
A: What if we miss something?
B: I will allow one unexcused absence; after that you need to contact me aheadof time.
A: Will you tell us if we are failing during the year?
B: You will be able to track your progress during the year.
A: What do you base our grades on?
B: All of your coursework is important, including everything from attendance andhomework to all of your test results for the semester.
A: Does the final count the most?
B: All of it is important; please just do your best at all times.
A: How do you total our scores?
B: The final and mid-term are twenty percent each; homework, attendance, andquizzes are the rest.
A: What if we are out sick?
B: Make sure you contact me as I only allow one unexcused absence.
A: How can we know if we are doing OK during the year?
B: Your grade will not be a surprise; you will know what you need to work on.
A: How do you decide what grade we get?
B: I look at many things: attendance, quizzes, and tests.
A: What is the most important factor?
B: Obviously I look for improvement as we go along, but I would like you to doyour best from the beginning.
A: How can we keep track of our grades?
B: The final and midterm are 40 percent of your grade; homework, attendance, andquizzes total 60 percent.
A: What if we can't get to school?
B: You can only miss one class without penalty.
A: If we have a major problem, will you let us know?
B: I will be letting you know during the year if you have a major problem.
- 【阅读-英语四级作文】学校是否应该对游客开放 阅读:51 2018-12-23
- 【阅读-每日英语】No cross, no crown 阅读:341 2017-05-24
- 【阅读-每日英语】我想要二胎！“二胎”英文咋说？ 阅读:196 2016-10-07
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】热点英语单词：“争抢生源” 阅读:124 2016-02-27
- 【阅读-每日英语】Beijings Olympic ... 阅读:192 2018-07-06
- 【听力-在餐厅】Making Positive C... 阅读:59 2017-02-25
- 【阅读-每日英语】Olympics opening ... 阅读:197 2017-06-23
- 【听力-转学到一所大学】What College to T... 阅读:145 2018-02-09
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语谚语中的性别歧视——性格弱点具体表现 阅读:425 2016-09-13
- 【听力-新邻居】Meeting New Neigh... 阅读:74 2017-02-17
- 【听力-运动】Golf Is Silly 高尔夫... 阅读:66 2017-07-05
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】International 阅读:123 2018-07-30
- 【听力-社交聚会】Accepting an Invi... 阅读:122 2017-05-18
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】无聊谈话“nonversation” 阅读:112 2016-02-23
- 【阅读-英语四级作文】白色污染-White Pollution 阅读:37 2019-01-29
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“chillaxin”悠然自乐 阅读:122 2016-02-23