情景对话【听力】-【图书馆】:Returning Books Late 还书迟了
A: How may I help you?
B: I need to return these books.
A: Give them here.
B: Here they are.
A: It appears these books are two weeks late.
B: I forgot they were due.
A: You do realize you are going to have to pay late fees, right?
B: How much is the late fee?
A: The late fee is 25 cents a day.
B: So I have to pay 25 cents for each day the books are late?
A: It's 25 cents for each book.
B: That's a lot of money.
A: What can I do for you?
B: I'm returning these books.
A: Let me have them.
B: Here are all of them.
A: These books are two weeks late.
B: I didn't have time to return them.
A: You're going to have to pay late fees.
B: How much?
A: 25 cents a day.
B: 25 cents a day?
A: That means 25 cents for each late book.
B: That's expensive.
A: May I help you with something?
B: I would like to return some books.
A: I'll take them.
B: Here you go.
A: These books were due two weeks ago.
B: Yeah. I totally forgot they were due.
A: You will need to pay late fees on these books.
B: How much are the late fees?
A: The fee is 25 cents every day.
B: I have to pay 25 cents a day?
A: And that's for each book that is late.
B: That shouldn't be a problem.
- 【听力-租房】Calling a Moving ... 阅读:53 2017-12-14
- 【阅读-旅游准备】【旅游英语】旅游准备 17 出发前... 阅读:319 2017-01-21
- 【听力-选举】Working at the Po... 阅读:97 2017-04-02
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语单词中如何形容坏女人 阅读:153 2016-02-19
- 【听力-外出就餐】Breakfast for Din... 阅读:76 2017-04-24
- 【阅读-每日英语】从冰山获取淡水 Obtaining... 阅读:175 2018-01-14
- 【听力-坐公交车】Outlets and Wifi ... 阅读:132 2016-03-20
- 【听力-在餐厅】Choosing a Good R... 阅读:49 2017-03-05
- 【阅读-每日英语】清晨许个愿：新的一天请带给我…… 阅读:400 2016-10-23
- 【阅读-每日英语】美人迟暮：看奥黛丽·赫本晚年有多优雅 阅读:326 2016-11-17
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】热点英语单词：brand posi... 阅读:84 2016-02-26
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“play a lone hand... 阅读:125 2016-02-19
- 【听力-图书馆】Checking Out a Bo... 阅读:63 2018-03-24
- 【听力-搬进公寓】Reporting a Probl... 阅读:98 2017-10-16
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语精华Speaking Sp... 阅读:85 2017-08-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】知道cry不止有“哭”的意思后，我... 阅读:83 2016-10-27
1A: What can I do for you today?B: I need to return a book.A: Can I do anything else for you?B: I want to check these...
美国共和党总统候选人罗姆尼(Mitt Romney)近日抨击美国现任总统奥巴马未能维持在伊拉克驻军是其“重大失策”，认为其应在伊保留部分驻军，防止该国再次“陷入宗派冲突”。 请看《中国日...
1A: It's an ugly day today.B: I know. I think it may rain.A: It's the middle of summer, it shouldn't rain...
Not every parent looks forward to the day when their child goes off to school. In fact some parents are not sending...
在非正式场合的口语中，特别是年轻人喜欢用这些话来搪塞他们的家长：1Dunno(“布吉岛”，不知道)例：“When do you have to submi...
A Lion and an Ass agreed to go hunting together. In their search for game the hunters saw a number of Wild Goats run ...
Torch relay in Guiyang endsThe Beijing Olympic torch relay has concluded its tour in Guiyang, the first leg of its vi...
A: Excuse me. This is my first time on campus. Where can I park?B: There are three parking lots on campus.A: Can you ...
我买两张10月3号的票。I'd like two tickets for October 3rd, please.对不起，卖完了。Sorry, we're sold out.Do you have any ticket...
生气时●不满和牢骚时啊呸!真见鬼! Oh, heck! *heck表示有点灰心和失望。Oh, heck! I failed the test. (噢，见鬼!没考及格。)Oh, darn!Oh, no! 什么! Shucks! *承...
Chinese folk song singer Chen Sisi will give a charity recital at the National Center for the Performing Arts on Sept...
A: I have lots of friends.B: Really? How many do you have?A: I don't know, maybe one hundred.B: That is a lot of ...
1A: I would like to make an appointment for a project meeting.B: Of course, I have Monday or Tuesday available. What ...
A: Do you believe in God?B: Of course.A: Do you pray to God?B: Occasionally.A: When's that?B: When I need somethi...