情景对话【听力】-【在餐馆】:Ordering Main Entree 点主菜
A: Have you had enough time to look over the menu?
B: Yes, we are almost ready to order.
A: Let me remind you of the specials of the day, which are posted on the board.
B: Oh, that all sounds so good! Can we get the sauce on the side?
A: Yes, we would be happy to prepare the food to meet your special needs.
B: I was wondering if you have any vegetarian choices.
A: Yes, the roasted vegetable salad is good, and the portabella mushroom burger is also a good choice.
B: I think that I would like to order the broccoli noodles, please.
A: That is an excellent choice, and I could bring you your salads now or bring them with your dinner.
B: Please bring our salads to us now. We are hungry!
A: Are you ready to order?
B: I think that we have a pretty good idea of what we would like to order.
A: Let me tell you about the specials of the day, which are chicken in a wine sauce with capers, and grilled garlic shrimp.
B: I was wondering if the chef could leave off the sauce.
A: The chef would be happy to accommodate your special requests.
B: I am a vegetarian. Do you have any vegetarian selections?
A: You could choose the roasted vegetable and garlic pizza or the goat cheese and candied walnut salad.B: I think that we will split the roasted vegetable and garlic pizza.
A: That is a good selection, and I can bring your salads now or serve them with your entree.
B: You can bring us our salads when you bring us our entree.
A: Would you like to order now?
B: This all looks good! I think we know what we want.
A: Please let me point out the chef's special, which is blackened catfish.
B: I am dieting, so could the chef prepare the food with no extra sauce?
A: We are always happy to adjust our cooking to meet your needs.
B: Could you tell me if there are any entrees that are vegetarian?
A: The cashew broccoli noodles or the cheese and veggie enchiladas would be anexcellent choice.
B: I am going to go with the grilled shrimp with garlic sauce. I would like thegarlic sauce on the side.
A: Would you like your salad brought to you with your entr
- 【阅读-每日英语】“九 · 一八”这个日子，每个中国... 阅读:117 2016-11-04
- 【阅读-美国文化和习俗】【双语有声阅读】 The Blen... 阅读:124 2016-11-30
- 【阅读-英语四级作文】如何做笔记 阅读:70 2018-12-18
- 【阅读-每日英语】Advertisement on TV 阅读:103 2017-12-24
- 【阅读-美国文化和习俗】【双语有声阅读】 Las Vega... 阅读:206 2017-02-03
- 【听力-犯罪】Reporting a Break... 阅读:55 2017-01-05
- 【阅读-英语四级作文】The Value of Time... 阅读:96 2019-08-09
- 【阅读-每日英语】An Open Heart 阅读:197 2018-01-04
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】各种“实习”的表达方式 阅读:132 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】怎样用英语称呼你们“老大”？ 阅读:118 2016-10-10
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】热点英语单词：“旁观者效应” 阅读:115 2016-02-26
- 【阅读-英语四级作文】2006年12月新四级作文预测及范... 阅读:57 2018-12-06
- 【阅读-每日英语】王宝强离婚案，谁将是最后的赢家？ 阅读:143 2016-10-30
- 【阅读-每日英语】A snow year, a ri... 阅读:147 2018-06-22
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语拿手好戏十三求职面试时甜言蜜语 阅读:113 2017-10-11
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Bacteria 阅读:104 2018-09-06