情景对话【听力】-【健康】:Conversation: 17. Blood Pressure
A: Have you been having any problems lately?
B: No, but the nurse at school says that I should have my blood pressurechecked.
A: Do you have a history of high blood pressure?
B: No, I have never been told that I have high blood pressure.
A: High blood pressure is called the silent killer because it hardly everhas symptoms.
B: How do you check for high blood pressure?
A: We are going to use this cuff here, and it will give me a reading.
B: What do the numbers mean?
A: They tell me how much your heart is working at rest and when pumpingblood.
B: Good. That will help me know how I am doing.
A: How have you been feeling lately?
B: I've been feeling a little light-headed lately.
A: Has your blood pressure been high before?
B: If I have high blood pressure, it is news to me.
A: Usually people with high blood pressure have no symptoms, so we call itthe silent killer.
B: What do you use to check for high blood pressure?
A: I am going to put a cuff on you to get a reading.
B: What does the reading tell you?
A: I get an idea of the pressure in your arteries when your heart is pumpingblood versus at rest.
B: I hope that the test results show me to be really healthy.
A: Have you been feeling OK lately?
B: My coach wants you to check my blood pressure.
A: Has anyone ever told you that you had high blood pressure?
B: I don't have any symptoms of high blood pressure.
A: People with high blood pressure seldom know they have it, which is why wecall it the silent killer.
B: What test do you do for high blood pressure?
A: We will pump air into this cuff to get a reading.
B: When you get the reading, what information does it give you?
A: It tells me how hard your heart pumps blood and how much your arteriesrelax at rest.
B: I am hoping that this test goes well for me.
版权声明：本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献，该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务，不拥有所有权，不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容， 请发送邮件至 email@example.com ，一经查实，本站将立刻删除
- 【阅读-日常口语】评价别人常用英语口语 阅读:162 2016-01-11
- 【阅读-英语语法大全】1 英语“名词”介绍 阅读:889 2016-01-21
- 【阅读-英语四级作文】Plants-植物,Plants-... 阅读:39 2019-01-19
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】英语写作热点范文二1 阅读:66 2018-10-04
- 【阅读-每日英语】恶意丑化孙杨和宁泽涛，把霍顿捧成H... 阅读:284 2016-10-31
- 【听力-大学生活】Registering for a... 阅读:98 2018-03-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】An Uplifting1 Pow... 阅读:646 2018-02-14
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】和“ass”有关的英语表达 阅读:366 2016-02-19
- 【听力-交通运输】A Slow Walker 慢跑者... 阅读:59 2017-07-22
- 【阅读-英语四级作文】Youth,Youth范文 阅读:73 2019-08-15
- 【阅读-每日英语】一位中国老人在加拿大学英语的故事 阅读:540 2018-02-25
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】热点英语单词：judicial e... 阅读:138 2016-02-27
- 【阅读-每日英语】一位值得我骄傲的疯狂英语学员 阅读:312 2017-09-14
- 【听力-雇佣】Asking for Help 请求帮助 阅读:144 2017-09-01
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】看看英语怎么说“放飞机” 阅读:182 2016-02-19
- 【听力-转学到一所综合大学】Classes Needed fo... 阅读:61 2018-03-06