情景对话【听力】-【旅行】:Making a Hotel Reservation 预订酒店
A: I would like to make a hotel reservation.
B: What day will you be arriving?
A: I will be arriving on May 14th.
B: How long will you be staying?
A: I need the room for 3 nights.
B: How many people will be staying in the room?
A: Two will be staying in the room alone.
B: Would you like a smoking or nonsmoking room?
A: We need a nonsmoking room.
B: We have booked a room for you. Please be sure to arrive before 4:00 onyour check-in date.
A: I would like to book a reservation at your hotel.
B: What date would you like to make that reservation for?
A: I need the reservation for May 14th.
B: How many days do you need the reservation for?
A: I will be staying for 3 nights.
B: Is that a single room, or will there be more guests?
A: I need a double room.
B: We have smoking and nonsmoking rooms. Which do you prefer?
A: We require a smoking room.
B: Your room is booked. You must arrive before 4:00 the day you are to checkin.
A: I need to book a room at your hotel.
B: On what day will you be beginning your stay?
A: Our stay will be beginning on May 14th.
B: Can you tell me how many days you need the room for?
A: Please book the room for 3 nights.
B: Would you like a single or double room?
A: I need a room for 3 people.
B: Do you need a nonsmoking room?
A: We must have a nonsmoking room.
B: We have reserved your room. To secure the room, you must pre-pay with acredit card.
- 【阅读-每日英语】清晨的21句正能量英文 阅读:623 2016-08-29
- 【阅读-英语四级作文】理科和工科学生学英语目的What ... 阅读:4 2019-05-06
- 【阅读-每日英语】读英文佳句 获成功人生 阅读:271 2016-08-31
- 【阅读-每日英语】10 Commandments o... 阅读:186 2018-02-15
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】单词“Blamestorming”... 阅读:114 2016-02-27
- 【阅读-每日英语】美国Party知多少 阅读:147 2016-07-17
- 【阅读-每日英语】那些经常想不起怎么说的英文 阅读:121 2016-09-08
- 【阅读-原创翻译】餐厅推荐 Recommended ... 阅读:827 2017-04-21
- 【阅读-英语演讲】诚信与责任 阅读:210 2018-07-07
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读TonyTalk1 阅读:108 2017-10-26
- 【听力-健康】Too Much Coffee 太... 阅读:127 2017-04-05
- 【听力-卖房子】Signing Contract ... 阅读:50 2017-03-08
- 【阅读-每日英语】Offense is the be... 阅读:197 2017-08-27
- 【听力-找公寓】Asking a Friend t... 阅读:57 2017-11-18
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】Give it a shot! 试试看 阅读:113 2016-02-19
- 【听力-日常生活】Two Polite People... 阅读:175 2017-01-03
1. CITIGROUP: "What is your strategy at table tennis?" 花旗集团：你打乒乓球时...
1. When you lose touch with your inner stillness, you lose touch with yourse...
The advent of the Internet ushered in a new era of interpersonal communications and business operations. Undoubtedly...
1A: I have a problem.B: What's the problem?A: My mattress was supposed to be delivered today.B: Is there a proble...
A: Hello. I'm new to the apartments. I have a question.B: Hello, and welcome. What do you need to know?A: Is ther...
1A: I really need to start eating healthier.B: I have to start eating better too.A: What kind of food do you usually ...
FriendsFriends are important. It has often been said that,” no man can live like an island”. As our population increa...
1A: Ashley, what a great dinner party!B: Thank you, Joe. What would you like to drink with your meal? I can offer you...
Advantages and disadvantages of private carsWith the fantastic spur both in industry and in economy in China, the num...
Some people think that life at present is better than life in the past. They think that now we are living a life ...
十年寒窗苦读英语，为谁辛苦为谁忙？当然是用来和老外“侃”喽。那外国人究竟如何看待中国人说的英语，他们说话有没有诀窍呢？记者请教了克里斯多佛?汉普顿――英国驻上海总领事的考官协调。 克里斯多佛开口就指出了国人学英语最大的“软挡”： ...
It's never too late to mend亡羊补牢，犹未为晚Its never too late to mend
A: Do you hate flying as much as I do?B: Only when I have chatty seatmates.A: You look like a business traveler, am I...
1A: I really love the look of this car.B: Would you like to test drive this car?A: Yes, I would love to take it for a...
Topaz is a hard, transparent mineral. It is a compound of aluminum, silica, and fluorine. Gem topaz is valuable. Jewe...