简易对话【听力】-【社会事件】:Hanging Out 外出、约会
A: Let's go to the mall.
B: What for?
A: I would like to buy a new sweater.
B: Didn't you just buy one last week?
A: Yes, but it was too small.
B: It looked fine to me.
A: Maybe to you, but I felt like a sausage while wearing it.
B: Are you going to exchange it?
A: No. I gave it to my sister.
B: Will you buy the same one?
A: Of course not!
B: Okay, let's go find you a sweater.
- 【阅读-日常口语】生病、受伤时请医生看病的日常英语 阅读:124 2016-01-17
- 【听力-日常生活】A Nice Place to L... 阅读:70 2017-01-18
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“be a notch above... 阅读:85 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读Anlnterview... 阅读:89 2017-10-28
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语实用口语大全七 阅读:70 2017-10-05
- 【阅读-每日英语】美国人每天都要念叨上千次的词汇 阅读:33 2016-10-13
- 【阅读-每日英语】测一测你说的是英式英语还是美式英语？ 阅读:93 2016-10-17
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语脱口而出实战篇之疯狂准备篇... 阅读:84 2017-09-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】看英文片这些词你误会了吗？ 阅读:68 2016-10-14
- 【阅读-伊索寓言】伊索寓言原创翻译28：The Oa... 阅读:363 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】罗格在闭幕式上的致辞中英文版 阅读:90 2018-06-21
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】2011外国媒体最热的十大词语 阅读:277 2016-03-02
- 【阅读-旅游景点指引】【旅游英语】这里有没有语音导游？ ... 阅读:379 2017-03-06
- 【阅读-每日英语】这些英文名著的开头，看一遍就不会忘！ 阅读:76 2016-09-23
- 【阅读-英语四级作文】My First Day on t... 阅读:31 2018-10-17
- 【阅读-每日英语】Quicksand-like love 阅读:140 2017-12-08
1A: What a wonderful dinner!B: Thank you. I am glad that you are enjoying it.A: Where did you get your fantastic reci...
Come 差不多是我们开始学英语时就学到的词，有关come 的妙用我们也曾经介绍一二。今天再给大家来介绍几个关于come 的片语。 1. Come on to 对……轻薄；吃豆腐 虽说世界上正人君子还是占多...
1.Women need to cry. And they won't do it alone unless they know you can ...
爱情没有终点只有永远 love never ends but lasts foreverLove never ends but lasts forever
A: I liked the car, but I am not happy with the price.B: I'm sorry, but that's the best we can do.A: Could yo...
1A: Professor, excuse me, but I need to leave early.B: What seems to be the problem?A: I am not feeling well.B: What ...
好学生都不是在课堂上由老师“教”出来，而是靠老师在课堂内外“导”出来的。就学习英语而言，不要把“宝”都押在课堂教学上，而要靠自学。We live in ...
Astronaut: Light gray, material on either side. Oh man that's incredible...It seemed to back in the late 60s and earl...
Foreign volunteers prep for OlympicsMelanie Sandbach flew across the Equator to get Beijing and was amazed to see you...
1.Success hugs you in private but failure slaps you in public.成功都是悄悄接近你的，但是失败...
A: Mom, I'm hungry.A:妈妈，我饿了。B: Look in the fridge.B:看看冰箱里有啥。A: I'm lo...
The longest day has an end. 最难过的日子也有尽头。―― Howell 贺韦尔 The longest day has an end
1. What is important to you in a job?Challenge, the feeling of accomplishment, and knowing that you have made a contr...
1A: I'm moving out.B: Your lease isn't up yet.A: I won't be able to stay here anymore.B: That's going...
A: You should volunteer at the library with me!B: What's so good about volunteering there?A: It's fun, and yo...