简易对话【听力】-【银行】:Paying Fees 支付费用
A: I'd like to make a deposit.
B: Will you be putting this deposit towards the fees you owe?
A: What fees do I owe?
B: You owe an overdraft fee of $35, a minimum balance fee of $8, and an ATM fee of $2.00.
A: So much for free checking.
B: Nothing in this life is free.
A: Take what I owe from the amount I just deposited.
B: Will that be all?
A: I want to close my bank account.
B: I'm so sorry to hear that. Can I ask why?
A: It's because of all the extra fees.
B: Most banks charge fees.
- 【阅读-每日英语】Habit is second... 阅读:239 2017-05-23
- 【听力-食物】A Good Salad 一份营养... 阅读:38 2017-06-22
- 【阅读-每日英语】奥黛丽·赫本留给我们的话，如同她的... 阅读:76 2016-11-03
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】你知道什么是“橡皮人”吗？ 阅读:129 2016-02-22
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】实用英语口语：该干活了！ 阅读:89 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语文化：来了解一下西方国家的人迷... 阅读:119 2016-09-09
- 【阅读-每日英语】著名音乐剧《悲惨世界》插曲欣赏 阅读:145 2016-10-26
- 【听力-食物】Drinks 饮料 阅读:58 2018-02-15
- 【听力-房屋】房屋英语相关对话听力6：Chris... 阅读:116 2016-06-24
- 【阅读-伊索寓言】伊索寓言原创翻译60：The Wo... 阅读:215 2016-03-25
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读PremierZhuR... 阅读:93 2017-10-31
- 【听力-闲聊】Calling a Friend ... 阅读:58 2018-05-14
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“隔间农场”在英语里怎么说 阅读:99 2016-02-20
- 【阅读-伊索寓言】伊索寓言·67 The Heron 鹭鸶 阅读:303 2016-07-15
- 【阅读-每日英语】听懂新闻英语的十大方法 阅读:198 2017-04-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】要成功，首先学会如何更好的交谈，但... 阅读:122 2016-11-03
(96年“21世纪杯全国大学生英语演讲比赛”二等奖获得者，北京外国语大学 徐义成) Facing this audience on the stage, I have the exciting feeling of participa...
Kathy :Jim, I heard you took a trip to San Diego. Is that right?Kathy :Jim. ...
1A: I am unsure how to add a class and need help.B: I have an opening. Do you have an add sheet for me to sign?A: Yes...
1. How do I put this gently... 我要怎么才能温柔地告诉你…… 真实含义： This is going to hurt....
A: Would you like to donate money for Christopher?B: Wait, what happened to Christopher?A: He was hit by a car after ...
The world of cookies is vast. Chocolate chip cookies alone present a plethor...
A: Mom, I want a puppy.B: Let me think about it.A: Why do you have to think about it?B: Because a puppy costs money.A...
鼻子也是我们身体的一个重要器官哦！一呼一吸，生命之本。我想，无论哪种语言都少不了关于鼻子的逸事。这次我们就来看看英文里关于鼻子的一些说法。 1. Don't pick your nose in front of me. 别在我面前挖鼻...
Grey-collar worker refers to a skilled technician,typically someone who is bo...
Children are what the mothers are.耳濡目染，身教言传。Children are what the mothers are
1A: I was wondering if you have my test results in.B: I didn't see anything out of the ordinary, but I want you t...
1A: Excuse me, but is this dress on sale?B: The dress was on sale yesterday.A: Are you sure? I'd be happy to pay ...
A: What happened to your eye?B: I was punched in the eye.A: You got into a fight?B: Yes, but it's alright.A: I do...
A lazy youth, a lousy age.少壮不努力，老大徒伤悲A lazy youth, a lousy age
1A: What can I do for you today?B: Doctor, I have the worst toothache!A: How long have you had this pain?B: For about...
1A: I need help figuring out how to use this phone.B: Sure. First you pick up the receiver and hit one of the first 3...