简易对话【听力】-【银行】:Asking about Fees 咨询银行服务费
A: What fees does this bank charge?
B: There are different fees depending on the kind of account you have with us.
A: I have a basic checking account.
B: There is no fee for a basic checking account unless you have less than the minimum balance.
A: How much is the minimum balance?
B: You need to have at least $25.00 in your account everyday or else you will pay an $8 monthly fee.
A: Are there overdraft charges?
B: Yes, for each overdraft there is a $35 fee.
A: What about ATM fees?
B: If you use one of our ATMs there is no fee.
A: What if I use another bank's ATM?
B: Then you will be charged $2.00
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】通过词根记单词21:exo-extra- 阅读:129 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】Many a little mak... 阅读:46 2018-05-20
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“手机幻听”在英语里怎么说 阅读:115 2016-02-20
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“唱红歌”在英语里怎么说 阅读:152 2016-02-25
- 【阅读-每日英语】生生死死，该如何去面对？ 阅读:62 2016-10-09
- 【阅读-入境】【旅游英语】入境 3 机场问讯处（... 阅读:279 2017-02-08
- 【听力-闲聊】Ending a Conversa... 阅读:82 2018-04-27
- 【听力-选举】Asking Questions ... 阅读:104 2017-04-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】会引起歧义的英语短语，体检时你还敢... 阅读:190 2016-09-09
- 【听力-购物】Shopping Budget 购物预算 阅读:61 2018-02-03
- 【阅读-每日英语】除了whatever，还可以怎么表... 阅读:96 2016-09-06
- 【阅读-每日英语】He that travels f... 阅读:158 2017-05-11
- 【阅读-用英语问路】【旅游英语】问路、买票&坐车 13... 阅读:564 2017-03-03
- 【阅读-每日英语】十二星座最爱的生日礼物（双语） 阅读:84 2016-09-13
- 【阅读-每日英语】A lazy youth, a l... 阅读:113 2018-06-23
- 【听力-购物】Returning a Radio... 阅读:52 2017-10-03
1. Return to what hasn’t worked.1.不吃回头草。Whether a job, or a broken relationsh...
1.Declarations of love that don’t ever need to declared: “I love my daughter ...
Practice makes perfect.熟能生巧。 Practice makes perfect
面试技巧：你需要注意的9个着装细节While everyone knows that short hemlines and plunging neckli...
Why are your legs like cows? 昨天的答案是：When it is a skylight. skyligt名词，天上的光；（屋顶的，船舱的）天窗Why are your legs like cows
A: Can I have you license and registration, sir?B: What seems to be the problem, officer?A: You have no idea why I pu...
Sit up straight 挺直身子Many people who spend a lot of time at the computer likel...
A: Have you ever heard of poison ivy?B: Isn't that a super villain?A: I wouldn't know. Tell me more.B: I once...
A: There's a huge rip here.B: But there's tape on it!A: Did you put the tape there?B: No, it was there before...
1A: How may I help you?B: I need to ask you something about my insurance.A: What's your question?B: Did you make ...
The space shuttle program in the United States traces its beginning back to the mid-1970s when the National Aeronau...
有一类对你不好的人被统称为“坏人” 。他们或者尖酸刻薄讨人厌，或者两面三刀招人烦，生活中你都遇到过哪些这样的“坏人”呢?他们在英文里又是怎么说的? 1....
A: Do you have a restroom?B: Only for employees.A: But I really need to go.B: I can't let you go. There's a r...
请问，出租车站在哪里？Excuse me, where is the cab stand?出海关之后，会进入机场大厅。在问讯处（Information d...
A: What's your policy towards owning pets in the apartment?B: I usually don't permit any kind of pets.A: Woul...