简易对话【听力】-【银行】:银行相关英语对话听力5：Making a Withdrawal 从银行取钱
A: I'd like to make a withdrawal.
B: Will that be from your checking or savings account?
A: I don't have a savings account.
B: Then it will be from your checking account.
A: I'd like to take out $200.
B: Do you have a withdrawal form?
A: Where can I get one of those?
B: They are located right behind you on the table.
A: What do I need to write on the form?
B: You need to write the name on the account, the account number, and how much you want to take out.
A: Is that all?
B: I also need photo identification.
- 【听力-房屋】房屋英语相关对话听力20：Racc... 阅读:140 2016-03-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】Seek the truth fr... 阅读:167 2017-05-08
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Collectibles 阅读:53 2018-07-22
- 【阅读-用英语问路】【旅游英语】问路、买票&坐车 2 ... 阅读:454 2017-02-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】My kindergarten t... 阅读:82 2017-11-23
- 【阅读-每日英语】太“happy”了！ 阅读:100 2016-08-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】短小精悍的英语短句，果然浓缩的都是精华！ 阅读:113 2016-11-09
- 【阅读-每日英语】老外们真正在用的打招呼方式 阅读:524 2016-11-12
- 【阅读-每日英语】美国人每天都要念叨上千次的词汇 阅读:35 2016-10-13
- 【听力-卖房子】Accepting a Count... 阅读:102 2017-01-28
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语专家解析历年四级听力短文题材 阅读:63 2018-03-05
- 【阅读-每日英语】为什么你的英语总说错？ 阅读:68 2016-10-09
- 【听力-工作】A Bad Boss 不好的老板 阅读:43 2017-03-28
- 【阅读-英语四级作文】The Lunar New Yea... 阅读:18 2018-10-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】短文攻克V-ing形式 阅读:84 2018-02-16
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语精华Dreamlife i... 阅读:132 2017-08-20
It is almost as hard for friends to meet, As for the morning and evening stars. Tonight then is a rare event.But meet...
原因一：发音不准确。 假设我们的发音能做到和外国人的发音完全一样，你能听懂自己的发音，就一定能够听懂外国人的声音。English speaker一般是...
While many women are involved in planning their bridal showers, a baby shower usually comes as a complete surprise....
A: Can I try your coffee?B: Sure. Here you go.A: Hmm, that's not bad.B: There's nothing in it.A: What do you ...
A: A button came off my shirt. A:我衬衫上的一颗扣子掉了。 B: What are you going to do?...
The world of cookies is vast. Chocolate chip cookies alone present a plethor...
A: Good morning, Mr. Davis.B: Good morning, Rudy. How are you today?A: I'm doing well, thanks.B: So, what have yo...
A: Can you help me get up the stairs, please?B: Of course. What happened to your leg?A: I broke it a week ago.B: How ...
1A: What bus can I catch to get to the Gold Line?B: Tell me where you live.A: I live in Altadena.B: You can catch the...
A: Why do you have so many full trash bags?B: I had a party last night. I'm cleaning up now and tossing them away...
A: Good afternoon! This is the Beach Palace Hotel. How can I help you?B: Do you have any rooms available for this wee...
News Spotlight Politics The 40th President of the United States, Ronald Reagan, has died at the age of 93. Reagan...
A: What's the point?A: 意义是什么?B: The point of what?B:什么的意义?A: Of living.A:...
轻松学in fashion流行的It's in fashion to wear low-cut pants.现在流行穿低腰裤。