简易对话【听力】-【坐公交车】:Baby On the Bus 在公交车上的婴儿
A: That child just won't stop crying!
B: It's been crying for the last three stops!
A: The mother has tried feeding it already.
B: I guess she can't change a diaper on the bus.
A: I read once that babies' ears hurt on the bus.
B: Why do their ears hurt?
A: It's because of the air pressure in the bus.
B: Is it like when your ears hurt on a plane?
A: Well, my ears hurt, too.
B: I don't think that's because of air pressure.
A: I can't stand it anymore! Let's get off now.
B: Alright. That screeching is getting to me, too.
- 【听力-购物】Buying Business C... 阅读:78 2017-09-17
- 【阅读-每日英语】英文电影里那些充满哲理的句子 阅读:94 2016-10-07
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】实用英语单词：“老少配”怎么说 阅读:121 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Viewing vs.Readin... 阅读:34 2018-08-20
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】航母“试航”在英语里怎么说 阅读:77 2016-02-26
- 【阅读-每日英语】不带任何脏字的英语骂人法 阅读:185 2017-08-22
- 【听力-旅行】Hotel Hell 地狱酒店(服... 阅读:62 2017-04-10
- 【听力-买车】Making an Appoint... 阅读:71 2018-01-07
- 【阅读-每日英语】人活一生，读读这些句子，值了！ 阅读:71 2016-10-06
- 【阅读-记忆法学习】介绍记忆法的三个境界 阅读:114 2016-01-21
- 【听力-社交网络】Birthdate 社交网络中的出生日期 阅读:113 2016-06-26
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“space debris”太空垃圾 阅读:82 2016-02-29
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语描述中国过【小年】的习俗 阅读:192 2016-10-14
- 【听力-娱乐】A Comic Book 漫画书 阅读:34 2017-02-06
- 【阅读-美国文化和习俗】【双语有声阅读】 Fires th... 阅读:120 2017-01-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】26个经典的职称英语求职信结束语 阅读:76 2017-03-05
A: Remember to put air in your tires.B: How often do I have to do that?A: Once every two months.B: That's a lot.A...
One of the most impactful television series ever to run on American TV was Married… with Children. The show aired o...
A: Gravity is very important.B: What is gravity?A: It's the force that pulls everything down.B: I don't under...
A: Did you put the blue bin out on the street?B: Oh, no. I forgot.A: Well, you'd better take it out front.B: What...
趣而且常用的口语集有趣而且常用的口语集Absolutely 这个词常用的很强的语气中，比如你和某人谈话，非常同意说话人的意见和看法时，用到这个字， Absolutely! 绝对正确"Someone must have lost his...
1A: I was thinking about buying this used car, and was wonderingif you would take a look at it for me to see if it ha...
A: What's this stain?B: I don't know.A: It looks like blood.B: I think my nose was bleeding.A: You should wet...
A: I just turned 16 yesterday.我昨天满16岁了。B: 16 is a great age.16岁是个好年龄。A: What's so great about being 16?满16岁了有什么好处...
1A: How may I help you?B: I couldn't find the book I was looking for.A: Have you checked the database?B: I checke...
A: I need to get into downtown as quickly as possible.B: We have many ground transportation options.A: I don't wa...
范文一： cThe picture below illustrates the real meaning of love， by stressing the fact that love is emotional strength， ...
Accidentally In love So she said what’s the problem babyWhat’s the problem I don’t knowWell maybe I...
A: How long do you want to check that video out for?B: One week would be nice.A: That will be $5.B: What?! I thought ...
Content is better than riches.知足者常乐。Content is better than riches.