简易对话【听力】-【工作】:职场英语对话听力20：Night Owl 熬夜、夜猫子
A. You are late to work again!
B. I'm very sorry.
A. How do you manage to make it late every day?
B. I don't mean to be so late.
A. You look very tired.
B. I didn't get enough sleep.
A. If you sleep earlier, you'll rise earlier.
B. I can't sleep that early.
A. Why? Are you a night owl?
B. No, I'm just very busy with housework.
A. Well, set your alarm and wake up on time.
B. I won't be late again, I promise.
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读I,StrahdThe... 阅读:91 2017-10-16
- 【阅读-英语四级作文】英语四级备考作文范文模版精选30旅游 阅读:8 2018-11-09
- 【听力-工作】Hire Me 雇佣我吧（我需要一... 阅读:109 2017-04-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】1990年6月六级作文题及作文范文 阅读:129 2018-01-15
- 【听力-闲聊】Invitation 邀请 阅读:43 2018-05-02
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Six 阅读:57 2018-07-16
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语寓言小故事选读带翻译 阅读:142 2017-11-27
- 【阅读-每日英语】快速阅读技巧2 阅读:149 2017-03-25
- 【听力-雇佣】Accepting Excuses... 阅读:73 2017-08-25
- 【阅读-每日英语】Romance in the rain 阅读:52 2017-11-17
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】细说英语单词：“装忙族”怎么说 阅读:218 2016-02-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】十大经典爱情句子很美的句子,中英文... 阅读:131 2017-11-24
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】实用英语口语：常用句（1） 阅读:88 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】六大技能学好英语 阅读:83 2017-03-14
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】The World s Popul... 阅读:38 2018-09-23
- 【听力-买车】Negotiating a Pri... 阅读:68 2018-01-11
A mother's love never changes.母爱永恒。A mothers love never changes
Scattered through the seas of the world are billions of tons of small plants and animals called plankton. Most of the...
1. That'll be the day.那绝不可能/哪有这样的事! 这句话表示的意思类似于“That's impossible!”...
A: I felt the car's transmission was lagging a bit.B: Really? I haven't felt anything.A: Have you had the tra...
A: I've never been in a sports shop before!B: I love looking at all of the equipment.A: Everything is so colorful...
“双线道”怎么说？“三岔路口”怎么说？平时不会也就罢了。如果恰巧有个老外向你问路，你要是不会麻烦可就大了，所以啊，未雨绸缪，赶快来学一学吧！ 1. It will be Pingan A...
1A: I really need to start eating healthier.B: I have to start eating better too.A: What kind of food do you usually ...
A: I have a problem.B: What is wrong?A: I don't know how to use chopsticks.B: That's too bad.A: Doesn't t...
Oil prices strike record highs above 142 dollarsCrude futures set a new high of just under 143 U.S. dollars a barrel ...
Not to direct people dissatisfied, you should review their own right straight. Dissatisfaction with others, are hard ...
A: Hi! How are you?B: I'm doing good. How are you?A: I'm great, but a little nervous.B: Why is that?A: I have...
Justice has long arms.天网恢恢，疏而不漏。Justice has long arms
A: The price of stamps goes up and up.A: 邮票的票价越来越高了。B: I think stamps used to...
"错误"怎么说？相信很多人都会想到mistake，今天我们来给大家介绍一个口语中常用的词：booboo。 我们来看个例子： A: How did you do on the exam? 考试考得怎么样？ B: Oh...
1A: Man, I'm so hungry! Can you buy me a burrito?B: I don't have any money to buy you a burrito.A: Please? I ...