study the pictures above carefully and write an essay entitled “how to be a healthy modern man”. in the essay, you should (1) describe the pictures (2) interpret their meaning (3) give your opinion about the phenomenon. you should write about 200 words neatly on answer sheet 2. (20 points)
in the modern world, mental health has become a matter of GREat concern. firstly, let’s look at the pictures above. there are four pictures, which give us some advice about how to be in good mental health. the first picture tells us that happiness depends not on what you have, but on what you can give. the second one shows that you cannot decide what the weather is like, but you can decide what mood you are in. the third one shows that you should examine your own words and deeds before correcting the others. the fourth one shows you should not be always upset and should say to yourself everyday, ” i’m really good.”
these pictures indicate that we should try to be in good mental health. nowadays, it is a common phenomenon that people go to have some psychological consultations. this is because people in the modern world are facing GREat pressure from work and life. being depressed for a long time, some problems will come out in people’s mental health. these problems will do GREat harm. they may cause some health problems and affect our daily life and work. to be a healthy person, mental health seems to be more important.
to become a real healthy modern man, we should take the advice of the pictures. besides, we should remember some important points. firstly, we should be open with people. talk with your family and your friends when you meet some difficulties. secondly, we should be sympathetic. since we are a part of a society, we should be concerned with it. thirdly, we should spend some time in reading, listening to the music and learning to lessen our pressure. in this way, we can become a healthy modern man, ready to take on any challenges.做一个心理健康的现代人,此文章版权归原作者所有!
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】American black bears 阅读:39 2018-07-25
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】为快乐而读书 阅读:57 2018-08-02
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】College Pressure大学生的压力 阅读:33 2018-09-09
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Cultural Background... 阅读:27 2018-08-28
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】2003年考研英语作文范文 阅读:54 2018-08-25
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Advertisement on TV... 阅读:12 2018-10-14
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】The Yangtze River长江 阅读:29 2018-09-14
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Plate Tectonics and... 阅读:43 2018-09-03
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Skyscrapers and Env... 阅读:36 2018-07-19
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Movie Music 阅读:29 2018-10-09
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】War and Peace战争与和平 阅读:14 2018-08-23
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Topaz 阅读:75 2018-08-17
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】睡眠 Sleep 阅读:28 2018-09-23
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】2008年研究生入学考试英语写作热点范文二 阅读:45 2018-07-26
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】睡眠演变 Evolution of s... 阅读:19 2018-10-13
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Youth 阅读:19 2018-08-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】甜蜜七夕，看看哪些表白可以触达她（... 阅读:130 2016-10-29
- 【阅读-每日英语】60幅图片，帮你轻松记忆60句话，... 阅读:124 2016-10-17
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】Things about Me自我介绍 阅读:25 2018-08-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】烧脑！让你抓狂的15大谜题，不服来战！ 阅读:261 2016-10-17
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“gay slur”反同言论 阅读:91 2016-02-29
- 【听力-开车】My Car Was Stolen... 阅读:123 2017-01-11
- 【听力-在银行】Setting up a Bank... 阅读:221 2017-09-01
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“warm-chair attri... 阅读:96 2016-02-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】教师节必看：电影中赞美老师的经典台词 阅读:86 2016-10-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】12种类型的人，你是哪一个？ 阅读:120 2016-06-05
- 【听力-安全】Night Time 夜间 阅读:35 2017-03-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】让你提高英语口语水平的12个英语句子 阅读:147 2016-06-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】Of Friendship 阅读:94 2017-12-24
- 【阅读-每日英语】11组图一眼看穿！普通家长VS聪明... 阅读:79 2016-11-10
- 【听力-租房】Asking the Neighb... 阅读:97 2017-12-03
- 【阅读-每日英语】学习英语的捷径--一个美国留学生的忠告 阅读:75 2018-04-03
A: My parents are divorced.B: So are mine.A: Why did your parents get divorced?B: My father found a new girlfriend.A:...
音频点击此处>>>Love and friendshipBy Emily BronteLove is like the wild ros...
战争往往给语言留下深刻的痕迹。当战火停息，一切恢复正常以后，一些带火药味的词汇经常会变成人们日常的用语来形容那些和战场没有太大关系的人或事物。 有的俗语甚至还反映了两百年前打仗的形式，例如，美国人经常会说某个人是一个：loose ca...
A: What time does your plane leave?B: It leaves at 12:15.A: When do you have to be at the airport?B: I have to be the...
1. Are you married or single?2. Do you have anyone in mind?3. I've been dying to see you. (我一直好想见你。)4. My girlfriend ...
In romantic relationships, as with so much else, it’s the little things that count. Just as a mis-spoken word o...
A blended family is a family where one parent has children that are not biologically related to the other parent. T...
【A】 A fool never learns. 傻瓜永远学不会。 A little bird told me. 我听说的 Are you ou...
第二节：高级口译自测——进入随心所欲的境界！ 朱基总理记者招待会片段Premier Zhu’s Press conference 【疯狂星级】★★★★★★ 六星级•大学英语专业研究生级&b...
Vocabulary Learning Tip One: Read, Read, Read! Most vocabulary words are learned from context. The more words you"re ...
A: I'm going to be so late. This bus driver is driving so slowly.B: Where are you in a hurry to?A: I have doctor&...
A: My professor wrote a really bad recommendation letter for me.B: You read his recommendation letter?A: Yeah. I coul...
A: I am so upset.B: Oh, no. Talk to me about it.A: I can't register for a class I really need.B: Is it full?A: I ...
进攻是最好的防守英语怎么说Offense is the best defense. 进攻是最好的防守。 Offense is the best defense