I don't want to share a room with anybody. I want my own room.
The film itself wasn't good but I liked the music.
Nobody phoned me, did they?
He speaks little Chinese, so it's difficult to communicate with him.
How I wish all the money were mine!
关系从句包括：主语从句，表语从句，宾语从句，定语从句，同位语从句以及状语从句。通常由以下连词连接：Who, what, that, which, whose, whom, where, when, why, and how.
What you have just said does hurt him.
This is just what I wanted.
He suggested that we find a better job.
The woman who lives next door is a doctor.
I don't like stories that / which have unhappy endings.
Everything that happened was my fault.
The news that NATO bombed the China Embassy in Yugoslavia offended all Chinese people.
The news that the leader will come here is not true.
Whenever I visit him, he is not at home.
Where there is a will, there is a way.
Wherever there is smoke, there is fire.
I have had so many falls that I am black and blue all over.
Though he is young, he knows a lot.
She was not especially pretty. But she was extremely bright.
German is a more difficult language than English is.
Usually mothers cook more delicious food than fathers do.
The coffee is very weak; I like it a bit stronger.
It's a very old castle. It is the oldest one in Britain.
She is a workaholic. She always regards work as the most important thing in the world.
He did very badly on the exam----worse than expected almost the worst in the class.
The mobile phone is as popular as the beeper nowadays
It is becoming harder and harder to find a job.
The more you exercise, the fitter you will be.
The harder you work, the richer you will become.
If you loved me, you wouldn't say that.
We would've called a taxi if Liz hadn't offered us a ride home.
You wouldn't have met her if it hadn't been for him.
If I were you, I wouldn't have bought that vase.
Had he worked harder, he would have gotten though the exams.
I don't think it is advisable that Tom be assigned to the job since he has no experience.
But for the English examination, I would have gone to the concert last Sunday.
It is time that we made a decision.
I would rather you came to see me now.
If only he were here.
I wish I had followed your advice.
- 【阅读-每日英语】征服英语的33条军规 阅读:19 2018-02-08
- 【阅读-每日英语】短小精悍的英语短句，果然浓缩的都是精华！ 阅读:52 2016-11-09
- 【阅读-每日英语】God has no blind eyes 阅读:27 2017-08-02
- 【阅读-每日英语】美洲黑熊 American black... 阅读:41 2018-01-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】Beauty lies in the ... 阅读:63 2017-07-04
- 【阅读-每日英语】创业者必学的10句英语 阅读:70 2017-02-13
- 【阅读-每日英语】简单的10步，拥有美丽迷人的生活！ 阅读:40 2016-10-18
- 【阅读-每日英语】一个顶一万个的单词 意思万千！ 阅读:61 2016-09-08
- 【阅读-每日英语】Olympics, it&ac... 阅读:35 2017-06-28
- 【阅读-每日英语】【语音版】老婆大人，我想换个新床垫 阅读:40 2016-10-29
- 【阅读-每日英语】猜谜语学英语——字母篇 阅读:71 2016-06-05
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读Boom 阅读:37 2017-10-17
- 【阅读-每日英语】Olympic torch trave... 阅读:48 2017-07-06
- 【阅读-每日英语】所有人必看：爱情如何保鲜？ 阅读:35 2016-10-05
- 【阅读-每日英语】An Uplifting1 Power... 阅读:129 2017-02-23
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语精华Cold Mountain 阅读:38 2017-09-11
- 【听力-租房】Negotiating the P... 阅读:32 2017-12-18
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读ALETTERTOTH... 阅读:28 2017-09-23
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“甲醇汽车”在中国试行 阅读:92 2016-03-03
- 【听力-日常生活】英语听力会话25 用英语表达“吃惊” 阅读:39 2017-09-02
- 【阅读-每日英语】临死前敢不敢对自己说出这10句话 阅读:35 2016-10-14
- 【阅读-每日英语】掌握以下10个单词就能帮你精准英语发音！ 阅读:32 2016-10-18
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语单词的小秘密 阅读:80 2016-07-30
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“leg”在英语口语中的用法 阅读:65 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】具有“异曲同工之妙”的中英文谚语 阅读:61 2016-09-11
- 【阅读-每日英语】“二维码”这么火，英文怎么说？ 阅读:74 2016-10-10
- 【听力-大学生活】Sports 运动 阅读:12 2017-01-11
- 【听力-交通运输】A Dream Car 梦想之车 阅读:48 2017-07-24
- 【阅读-每日英语】想当资深美剧狗？这些套路要学会！ 阅读:146 2016-11-18
- 【阅读-每日英语】老外卖关子，还真有一套！ 阅读:28 2016-10-12
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】热点英语单词：traffic ho... 阅读:39 2016-02-26
- 【听力-工作】职场英语对话听力15：Framed... 阅读:44 2016-03-19
A: Let's take the kids to the park.B: Hey, that sounds like a good idea!A: Yes, the fresh air will do them good.B...
1A: I was wondering if I could get my test results from the otherday.B: Yes, I would like to schedule an appointment ...
Justice has long arms.天网恢恢，疏而不漏。Justice has long arms
A: I need to stop payment on a check that I wrote.B: Do you have a copy of the check you wrote?A: Yes, I was able to ...
韩国秋夕Chusok, also known as the Korean Thanksgiving or Mid-Autumn Festival, is ...
A. Excuse me! Can you please help me?B. What's the problem?A. My car stopped in the middle of the road.B. Did you...
A: That election for U.S. Senator stunk.B: What do you mean?A: There were more votes than voters!B: But that's im...
在美国住久了，你会发现有些很简单的词组或句子，表达的却并非字面上的意思。如果理解不到位，往往会闹出笑话。比如有这么两个看似简单的说法：1.Tell me ...
1.看世界Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugared water or do y...
A: Hi! How are you?B: I'm doing good. How are you?A: I'm great, but a little nervous.B: Why is that?A: I have...
1A: What's for lunch?B: I don't know. What do you want to eat?A: I was thinking of pizza.B: That's what I...
小小的火柴盒里，藏着一个大大的秘密。给你，拿着……额，真的吗?啊!……Ding Dong! 快来开门啊!Surprise!向右滑动解锁!谢谢啦!只不过你好...
6月19日，济南36位高中毕业生在济南府学文庙举行了成人礼，他们都身穿汉服，按男女不同分别进行了加冠和加笄礼，并向自己的父母敬茶。 请看相关报道： High school graduates, dressed in the tradi...
Kill two birds with one stone.一箭双雕。 Kill two birds with one stone
教你背单词 [font=宋体]Sample Text[/font]Sample Text:):)---------------------------------------------------------------------...