Do you give each other presents at christmas?
I learnt to drive in four weeks
After working hard during the day I like to relax in the evening.
There're usually a lot of parties on New Year's Eve.
The conference was very well organized. Everything began and finished on time.
I must hurry. I want to get home in time to see the football match on television.
At the end of the concert, there was a GREat applause.
Jim couldn't decide where to go for his holidays. He didn't go anywhere in the end.
You'll find details of TV programs on page seven.
Have you seen this article in the paper?
London is on the river Thames.
I was standing at the back, so I couldn't see very well.
We got stuck in a traffic jam on our way to the airport.
I've never met him but I've talked to him on the net.
Sometimes I have problems at work but on the whole I enjoy my job.
The train was traveling at 120 miles an hour.
Did you pay by check or cash?
The firm closed down because there wasn't enough demand for its product.
The train was late but nobody knew the reason for the delay.
Do you think we will find a solution for the problem?
Last year was a bad year for the company. There was a big fall in sales.
Thank you .It was very nice of you to help me.
I am very impressed with her English. It was good.
He was late again. It's typical of him to keep everybody waiting.
She got very angry and started shouting at me.
I don't care for very hot weather.
Sue accused me for being selfish.
Don't look out of the window concentrate on your work.
The bus was full. We couldn't get on.
A woman got into the car and drove off.
Sally is leaving tomorrow and coming back on Saturday.
When I touched him on the shoulder, he turned around.
Sorry I am late. The car broke down.
Look out! There is a car coming.
It was my first flight. I was nervous when the plane took off.
I was very tired this morning. I couldn't get up.
My French isn't very good but it is enough to get by.
Why did you run away from me?
You are walking too fast. I can't keep up with you.
Are you looking forward to your holiday?
Jack is trying to cut down on smoking.
They gave me a FORM and told me to fill it out.
Please fill in the blanks when you are answering the test questions.
I think I'll throw away these newspapers.
Sandy was so sick that she threw up all over the bathroom floor.
I arranged to meet Jane after work last night but she didn't turn up.
That man was so disgusting, I was instantly turned off.
We all know how wonderful you are. There is no need to show off.
The taller, more charismatic of the two friends, out shined the other at the party.
If you make a mistake on the FORM, just cross it out.
She was offered a job as a translator, but she turned it down.
Would you like to see the factory, I'd like to show you around.
- 【阅读-每日英语】想挂断电话，英文该怎么说？ 阅读:44 2016-06-05
- 【阅读-每日英语】520+521，看看哪些表白可以触达她... 阅读:24 2016-10-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语口语之精华12 阅读:31 2017-10-06
- 【阅读-每日英语】美国人常说的口语，赶快记下来！ 阅读:26 2016-10-08
- 【阅读-每日英语】2006年6月英语六级试题作文范文 阅读:20 2018-01-09
- 【阅读-每日英语】12星座最不能忍的事，你中招了吗？ 阅读:28 2016-10-22
- 【阅读-每日英语】花样表达“我要疯了” 阅读:54 2016-10-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】怎样用英语称呼你们“老大”？ 阅读:39 2016-10-10
- 【阅读-每日英语】【语音版】看妈妈是如何教训熊孩子的？ 阅读:24 2016-10-28
- 【阅读-每日英语】老外眼中的中国人，说中了没？ 阅读:32 2016-10-16
- 【阅读-每日英语】极具挑战性的英文绕口令，你能hold 吗？ 阅读:145 2016-10-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】代表一生经历的四组英语词汇 阅读:42 2016-06-05
- 【阅读-每日英语】“拼车吧！上路咯！”英文都怎么说？ 阅读:21 2016-10-07
- 【阅读-每日英语】Work makes the workman 阅读:51 2017-06-17
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语口语之精华18 阅读:25 2017-10-09
- 【阅读-每日英语】Cheek brings success 阅读:40 2017-05-20
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】一些很简单的常用英语问句 阅读:57 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】通过词根记单词43:ultra-极... 阅读:39 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】想和外国人顺畅地交流，5句话点醒你！ 阅读:34 2016-10-09
- 【阅读-每日英语】The carpenter's h... 阅读:58 2016-06-05
- 【听力-新邻居】Meeting New Neigh... 阅读:21 2017-02-17
- 【阅读-每日英语】Like author, like... 阅读:42 2017-05-25
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“to park the bus”... 阅读:29 2016-02-21
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“头等大事”怎么说 阅读:87 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-美国文化和习俗】【双语有声阅读】The Beatl... 阅读:56 2017-01-13
- 【听力-选举】Civic Duty 公民义务 阅读:7 2017-02-11
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】广西龙江河的“镉污染” 阅读:29 2016-03-02
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】快来学习地道的英国俚语 阅读:46 2016-02-19
- 【听力-坐公交车】Bus Tickets 公交车票 阅读:16 2016-03-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】国人学英语的困境及我们的突破英语16字法 阅读:25 2017-03-31
- 【听力-旅行】The Grand Canyon ... 阅读:14 2017-04-11
- 【阅读-每日英语】No pleasure witho... 阅读:127 2017-06-02
女性撒的谎中，频率最高的排名： 1. Nothing’s wrong, I’m fine. 没什么事，我很好。 2. Oh, this isn’t ...
1. What a surprise.真没想到。 2. How amazing. 太惊人了。 3. Incredible.真不可思议。 4. Th...
1A: Are you new in town?B: Yes, I am new in town.A: It's very nice to meet you.B: It's nice to meet you too.A...
是不是觉得自己已经能够说一口流利的英语了呢？是不是觉得“老外”们的话还是听不太懂呢？是不是觉得他们的话里“俚语”太多了呢？俚语又究竟是个什么东东？Slang is informal la...
1. The outer world you see is a reflection of your inner self. 你是什么样的人，看到的就是...
Diplomat: Tibet issue not about human rights GENEVA, June 6 (Xinhua) -- The Tibet issue is not an ethnic issue, not a...
1.记住该记住的，忘记该忘记的。改变能改变的，接受不能改变的。Remember what should be remembered, and forget...
A: Did you see the police posters in the neighborhood?B: I haven't seen them. What do they say?A: They say not to...
展会参观时间表 Exhibition Timetable 展览计划EXHIBITION PROGRAMME日期Date时间Time空地展商布展Chec...
1A: Thank you for purchasing your new mattress with us.B: No, thank you.A: Would you like us to deliver the mattress ...
A:我能给你拿些什么？Hi! What can I get you?/How can I help you?B:我想要一个中杯抹茶拿铁。I'd like a grande Green Tea latte, please.A:3...
今天我们要学习的每日一句英语是一个英语笑话：What a Smart Wife!A newly married woman was sitting on a chair, looking vexed, when her husband...
在信息大爆炸的时代，讯息变化惊人!今天就来学习一些热词，Doge，Dadbod都榜上有名哦，看后顿时觉得变得有文化了好多呢! 1.Doge=神烦狗 ...
Star Wars is an American movie franchise that was first seen in 1977. It is possibly the most popular movie franchi...
1. Nothing in the world is accomplished without passion. 没有热情,无法成就任何事. 2. You’ll never know what you can do until y...