Do you give each other presents at christmas?
I learnt to drive in four weeks
After working hard during the day I like to relax in the evening.
There're usually a lot of parties on New Year's Eve.
The conference was very well organized. Everything began and finished on time.
I must hurry. I want to get home in time to see the football match on television.
At the end of the concert, there was a GREat applause.
Jim couldn't decide where to go for his holidays. He didn't go anywhere in the end.
You'll find details of TV programs on page seven.
Have you seen this article in the paper?
London is on the river Thames.
I was standing at the back, so I couldn't see very well.
We got stuck in a traffic jam on our way to the airport.
I've never met him but I've talked to him on the net.
Sometimes I have problems at work but on the whole I enjoy my job.
The train was traveling at 120 miles an hour.
Did you pay by check or cash?
The firm closed down because there wasn't enough demand for its product.
The train was late but nobody knew the reason for the delay.
Do you think we will find a solution for the problem?
Last year was a bad year for the company. There was a big fall in sales.
Thank you .It was very nice of you to help me.
I am very impressed with her English. It was good.
He was late again. It's typical of him to keep everybody waiting.
She got very angry and started shouting at me.
I don't care for very hot weather.
Sue accused me for being selfish.
Don't look out of the window concentrate on your work.
The bus was full. We couldn't get on.
A woman got into the car and drove off.
Sally is leaving tomorrow and coming back on Saturday.
When I touched him on the shoulder, he turned around.
Sorry I am late. The car broke down.
Look out! There is a car coming.
It was my first flight. I was nervous when the plane took off.
I was very tired this morning. I couldn't get up.
My French isn't very good but it is enough to get by.
Why did you run away from me?
You are walking too fast. I can't keep up with you.
Are you looking forward to your holiday?
Jack is trying to cut down on smoking.
They gave me a FORM and told me to fill it out.
Please fill in the blanks when you are answering the test questions.
I think I'll throw away these newspapers.
Sandy was so sick that she threw up all over the bathroom floor.
I arranged to meet Jane after work last night but she didn't turn up.
That man was so disgusting, I was instantly turned off.
We all know how wonderful you are. There is no need to show off.
The taller, more charismatic of the two friends, out shined the other at the party.
If you make a mistake on the FORM, just cross it out.
She was offered a job as a translator, but she turned it down.
Would you like to see the factory, I'd like to show you around.
- 【阅读-每日英语】口语：对女性的各种时髦称呼！ 阅读:64 2016-09-13
- 【阅读-每日英语】感恩节的由来 阅读:37 2016-10-09
- 【阅读-每日英语】感人单曲《Because of You》 阅读:41 2016-11-12
- 【阅读-每日英语】五个手指各用英语怎么说？99%中国人不知道！ 阅读:59 2016-11-06
- 【阅读-每日英语】英国人最易拼错的50个单词，你来拼拼看！ 阅读:56 2016-09-29
- 【阅读-每日英语】10个有趣的英语习语，你get了吗？ 阅读:18 2016-11-04
- 【阅读-每日英语】劳动谚语大集合(双语) 阅读:25 2016-08-15
- 【阅读-每日英语】用英语向陌生人问路，就这么简单！ 阅读:66 2016-08-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】发怒？沮丧？这些贬义形容词都怎么用！ 阅读:271 2016-07-27
- 【阅读-每日英语】美国家庭成员之间如何称呼? 阅读:64 2016-06-13
- 【阅读-每日英语】澳式口语怎么说？缩读一切你能想到的词语！ 阅读:32 2016-09-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语中超实用的单字口语 阅读:36 2016-06-07
- 【阅读-每日英语】A lazy youth, a lou... 阅读:61 2017-07-03
- 【阅读-每日英语】12种类型的人，你是哪一个？ 阅读:38 2016-06-05
- 【阅读-每日英语】生活中，你错过了哪些？ 阅读:17 2016-10-12
- 【阅读-每日英语】别说老外笑点低，是因为你没get到内涵！ 阅读:26 2016-10-27
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】色彩用语系列（一）：绿色 阅读:18 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】TED演讲 ：关于狗所想---诗两首 阅读:15 2016-10-07
- 【听力-坐公交车】Where to Buy a Pa... 阅读:10 2017-09-17
- 【阅读-每日英语】实用英语：最伤小心肝的10句婉转大白话 阅读:75 2016-08-26
- 【阅读-每日英语】Liu Xiang quits 1... 阅读:19 2017-06-26
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】常用英语口语 阅读:21 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】这些英文缩写，你知道几个？ 阅读:27 2016-10-06
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语口语：如何让别人长话短说？ 阅读:27 2016-06-05
据报道，广东将效法重庆，对举报贪官者予以奖励。重庆市之前宣布，实名举报贪官，一经查证属实，举报人可得到涉案金额3%-5%的奖金。目前已有多名贪官因此落马。 请看相关报道： South China's Guangdong provinc...
Bad news has wings好事不出门，坏事传千里。 Bad news has wings
1. I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die ...
Beijing's Olympic Village Court opensBEIJING -- The Olympic Games Village Peo...
1.bank holiday 不是银行节，是公共假期 有一次我看电视剧，里面两位男士边走边谈，一位提到明天是bank holiday，中文字幕赫然出现...
1A: What should I do when I find a job?B: There are a few considerations. Is this a part-time or full-time job?A: Doe...
Improve Your Mind.改善你的心态。Meditate or pray.冥想或祈祷。Write in a journal.写日志。Take f...