Do you give each other presents at christmas?
I learnt to drive in four weeks
After working hard during the day I like to relax in the evening.
There're usually a lot of parties on New Year's Eve.
The conference was very well organized. Everything began and finished on time.
I must hurry. I want to get home in time to see the football match on television.
At the end of the concert, there was a GREat applause.
Jim couldn't decide where to go for his holidays. He didn't go anywhere in the end.
You'll find details of TV programs on page seven.
Have you seen this article in the paper?
London is on the river Thames.
I was standing at the back, so I couldn't see very well.
We got stuck in a traffic jam on our way to the airport.
I've never met him but I've talked to him on the net.
Sometimes I have problems at work but on the whole I enjoy my job.
The train was traveling at 120 miles an hour.
Did you pay by check or cash?
The firm closed down because there wasn't enough demand for its product.
The train was late but nobody knew the reason for the delay.
Do you think we will find a solution for the problem?
Last year was a bad year for the company. There was a big fall in sales.
Thank you .It was very nice of you to help me.
I am very impressed with her English. It was good.
He was late again. It's typical of him to keep everybody waiting.
She got very angry and started shouting at me.
I don't care for very hot weather.
Sue accused me for being selfish.
Don't look out of the window concentrate on your work.
The bus was full. We couldn't get on.
A woman got into the car and drove off.
Sally is leaving tomorrow and coming back on Saturday.
When I touched him on the shoulder, he turned around.
Sorry I am late. The car broke down.
Look out! There is a car coming.
It was my first flight. I was nervous when the plane took off.
I was very tired this morning. I couldn't get up.
My French isn't very good but it is enough to get by.
Why did you run away from me?
You are walking too fast. I can't keep up with you.
Are you looking forward to your holiday?
Jack is trying to cut down on smoking.
They gave me a FORM and told me to fill it out.
Please fill in the blanks when you are answering the test questions.
I think I'll throw away these newspapers.
Sandy was so sick that she threw up all over the bathroom floor.
I arranged to meet Jane after work last night but she didn't turn up.
That man was so disgusting, I was instantly turned off.
We all know how wonderful you are. There is no need to show off.
The taller, more charismatic of the two friends, out shined the other at the party.
If you make a mistake on the FORM, just cross it out.
She was offered a job as a translator, but she turned it down.
Would you like to see the factory, I'd like to show you around.
- 【阅读-每日英语】2007年6月23日英语四六级试题及答案汇总 阅读:39 2017-12-27
- 【阅读-每日英语】Fact speak louder t... 阅读:39 2018-05-24
- 【阅读-每日英语】TED演讲：如何让压力成为朋友 阅读:75 2016-10-06
- 【阅读-每日英语】英国人才懂的爱称与骂名 阅读:48 2016-10-11
- 【阅读-每日英语】【语音版】让我们去喝一杯吧，我请客！ 阅读:120 2016-10-26
- 【阅读-每日英语】不带任何脏字的英文骂人法 阅读:77 2016-09-06
- 【阅读-每日英语】【OMG美语】Got Accepted... 阅读:107 2016-09-09
- 【阅读-每日英语】Its Tea Time on the... 阅读:66 2017-07-31
- 【阅读-每日英语】用英语“写出”动物的声音 阅读:170 2016-09-29
- 【阅读-每日英语】歌曲：听节奏就爱上了 The Week... 阅读:305 2016-08-05
- 【阅读-每日英语】关于西餐不得不知的那些事 阅读:125 2016-08-07
- 【阅读-每日英语】“神一般的男人”——埃隆·马斯克的开挂人生 阅读:55 2016-11-02
- 【阅读-每日英语】电影音乐 Movie Music 阅读:84 2018-01-28
- 【阅读-每日英语】如何提请别人注意 阅读:83 2018-04-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】我们为什么要读书？12个理由让你心服口服！ 阅读:106 2016-10-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】亲们，这样学英语可就糟啦！ 阅读:38 2016-10-08
- 【阅读-每日英语】掌握四个原则，英语重读不再难！ 阅读:76 2016-10-01
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】武汉至东京的“直飞航线” 阅读:74 2016-02-29
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】The Language of M... 阅读:16 2018-08-06
- 【阅读-每日英语】Not to advance is... 阅读:14 2018-06-04
- 【听力-犯罪】Witnessing a Robb... 阅读:30 2017-08-01
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】你知道“upcycle”是什么意思吗？ 阅读:147 2016-02-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】读不完最经典的十大英国小说, 这1... 阅读:147 2016-11-03
- 【听力-旅店】Disputing the Bil... 阅读:51 2017-05-26
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语听力突破掌上宝之听力突破超级技巧 阅读:111 2017-08-30
- 【阅读-每日英语】UN Secretary-Gene... 阅读:6 2018-07-02
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读JEANS,THEKE... 阅读:66 2017-09-26
- 【听力-学校生活对话】学校生活对话听力13：Livng ... 阅读:131 2016-03-19
- 【听力-买房子】Do not Like the H... 阅读:167 2017-03-19
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】中国人在英语中易错口语集锦（二） 阅读:71 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】“瞬间火了” 英文咋说？ 阅读:310 2016-09-16
- 【听力-卖房子】Moving Day 搬家的日子 阅读:205 2017-01-22
通过词根记单词35:pre-"...前的,预先" preschool 学龄前的（pre+school学校→上学前的） prehistory 史前(pre+history历史) prefix 前缀(pre+fix固定→固定在前面→前...
作为一般疑问句否定回答的首选，“No”在我们生活中无处不在。但是每次回答都用“No”未免有些无趣，让我们来看看还有哪些词也能表达否定的意思吧。 1. n...
What is the joy and happiness? These may seem very simple question has been plaguing our generation after generation....
Then there was the preacher who decided to sell his horse. A prospective buy...
A: I found an apartment!B: That's great to hear. I congratulate you.A: Thank you. I'm so glad I finally found...
A: Have you done your homework?B: Not yet.A: Then why are you watching TV?B: This is my favorite show.A: Go do your h...
1. No problem. no problem这个习惯用语大约是三十年前开始出现的，但是现在世界各地的人都普遍地使用这个习惯用语。problem就是...
1：投诉信 Dear_______, I am . (自我介绍) I feel bad to trouble you but I am afraid that I have to make a complaint about_...
A: Hello, my name is Angela Davis.B: Good morning, Angela. I am Dick Williams. I'll be interviewing you today.A: ...
A: Did you read this article?B: What article?A: It says the mayor spends only 11 percent of his time on city duties.B...
1A: What do you feel like eating this morning?B: I usually just have a bowl of cereal.A: The most important meal of t...
Jonny “Pirate” Depp I noticed that you have some gold teeth and I bet that’s for the movie that you...
A: I love playing all of these old fashioned games!B: Me, too! Too bad it's so expensive.A: I wish they'd cos...
作了情绪的奴隶，最大的浪费是时间白白地流逝过去了。 时间是无价之宝，容不得丝毫的浪费。 然而，由于你收屈从于情绪的奴役，一而再、再而三地找出种种理由推迟该做的事情，尽量逃避记忆这个苦差。你可能这样想过： “我...
A: That cloud looks just like a horse!B: No, it doesn't; it looks like a cloud!A: You're supposed to use your...
Back up a minute.等一下。Back up a minute