1. A: How are you doing?
B: I'm doing fine/OK/pretty well/GREat/super/terrific/so-so. 或: Not bad. /The same as ever. /I can't complain too much. (我不能太抱怨。/还不错。)
B: Terrible. I've had a headache all morning.
2. A: How's it going? B: Fine. /Pretty good.
A: How's everything with you/going？
B: Well, I'm still alive and kicking. /So far so good.
3. A: How've you been? (你近来怎么样？)
B: All right. 或: Not much lately.
4. A: How are things with you/going? B: GREat.
或: I'm just taking one day at a time. (我只是过一天算一天。)
5. A: What's happening?
A: What's happening with you these days?
B: Nothing much. (没什么。)
6. A: What's new?/What's up?
B: Not much. / Nothing in particular. / Nothing special.
7. A: Anything interesting happening?
8. A: How are you (are they/is she /is he) getting along?
B: Keeping busy. Yourself?
9. A: How do you feel today? B: I feel like a new man.
还有两个特别地道的问候是*What's going on? 和*What are you up to? 都表示"你在忙些什么？"，在美国电影中常听到。
Are you making proGREss?
Did you sleep soundly last night.
Have you gotten over your cold?
How come you look so tired?
Why are you in such a good mood?
I just stopped by to say hello.
What a pleasant surprise running into you.
I'm glad I ran into you. Where have you been hiding lately?
I've been thinking about you lately. Let's talk over coffee.
You're just the man I want to see.
I haven't seen you for ages/in years/for a long time.
It's nice to see you again. Have you changed jobs?
How was your trip to New York?
What has kept you so busy?
A: Mary, this is Stone's brother Jim.
B: I'm very glad/pleased to meet you.
C: It's a pleasure to meet you. /The pleasure is mine.
B: How do you like China so far? /What's your impression of China? /What do you think of China?
C: Its really different from what I expected.
B: Don't worry. You'll get used to it in no time.
1. May I have your name, please?
2. I think I've seen you before. You look very familiar.
3. Say, don't I know you from somewhere?
4. I must have seen you somewhere before.
5. Haven't we met before?
6. We have talked of you often.
7. I didn't quite catch your name. /I'm sorry. I didn't get your name.
                下一页
- 【阅读-每日英语】托福听力一个月突飞猛进经验总结 阅读:44 2017-03-24
- 【阅读-每日英语】转以听写为核心的逆向法 阅读:66 2017-04-16
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读CHINAINHISEYES 阅读:27 2017-09-24
- 【阅读-每日英语】太有才了.奥巴马的演讲稿都翻译成文言文了 阅读:42 2017-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】【精选】10种简单方法帮你建立自信！ 阅读:32 2016-06-05
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语实用口语大全二 阅读:25 2017-10-25
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语拿手好戏十如何提出劝告和意见 阅读:25 2017-10-12
- 【阅读-每日英语】Modernization of Fa... 阅读:15 2017-12-31
- 【阅读-每日英语】西方人也迷信？ 阅读:25 2016-10-13
- 【阅读-每日英语】李阳?克立兹听力突破掌上宝之听力突破超级技巧 阅读:36 2017-04-18
- 【阅读-每日英语】十二星座适合的不同颜色 阅读:44 2016-09-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】临死前敢不敢对自己说出这10句话 阅读:19 2016-10-14
- 【阅读-每日英语】生活中，你错过了哪些？ 阅读:20 2016-10-12
- 【阅读-每日英语】最经典的绕口令!练发音的好教材 阅读:86 2017-02-14
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读YourSong 阅读:25 2017-10-28
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语中的这些词千万不能乱用，它们可能还... 阅读:67 2016-11-03
- 【阅读-每日英语】99.99%的人一生从未见过的29... 阅读:46 2016-09-17
- 【阅读-每日英语】【中英双语阅读】如何开启快乐的一天？ 阅读:91 2016-06-05
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语幽默：带钱上天堂 阅读:104 2016-08-27
- 【阅读-每日英语】电影中的那些经典演讲片段，感动无数影迷！ 阅读:39 2016-10-26
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“唱红歌”在英语里怎么说 阅读:99 2016-02-25
- 【阅读-每日英语】我们之间的关系，可不可以用“吃的”... 阅读:33 2016-11-01
- 【听力-开车】Calling a Traffic... 阅读:13 2017-12-19
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语中“休闲病”怎么说 阅读:28 2016-02-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】轻松学好英语的十个秘诀！！ 阅读:15 2018-02-03
- 【听力-日常生活】英语听力会话20 如何说安慰 阅读:66 2017-08-28
- 【听力-开车】Paying Off Parkin... 阅读:10 2017-12-25
- 【听力-买房子】Pre-Qualifying fo... 阅读:31 2017-03-23
- 【听力-租房】Checking the Apar... 阅读:21 2017-12-16
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“续借（书）”英语表达方式 阅读:56 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-记忆法学习】记忆的类型和记忆极限 阅读:45 2016-01-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】表熬夜啦!怎么用英文喊小伙伴睡觉 阅读:62 2016-09-20
A packed Caribbean Airlines passenger jet broke in two at the edge of a ravine after overshooting the runway last mon...
hello 是使用最频繁的打招呼用语。据说，在英语中除了I(我)之外，使用最多的就是hello 了。但hello在书面上出现，则是在1883年以后。 ...
1A: Hey, Robert, what are you doing this weekend?B: I didn't have any big plans.A: We are putting together a birt...
The United States Department of Veterans Affairs, more commonly known as the Veterans Administration, is an organiz...
A: My fingers hurt.B: Why do they hurt?A: I type too much.B: You should take a break.A: I need to type to make money....
A: I see that former President Bush is at a conference.B: Yes. He's telling jokes about his eight years as presid...
1. The smog is severe!雾霾太严重了!2. When the pollution gets really serious, I can...
爱需要宽容In order to experience everlasting love in life, you ought to first figure out what is missing in your life and ...
1A: That rain is really coming down out there!B: Yes, it's kind of crazy weather outside.A: I get kind of nervous...
The Woodstock Music and Art Fair, commonly called Woodstock, was an American music and art celebration that took pl...
A: Mother, may I go play outside?B: Have you cleaned your room yet?A: I promise I'll do it later.B: You said that...
A: Do you smell that?B: Oh, yes.A: I can't stand cigarette smoke.B: It smells so bad.A: One cigarette stinks up t...
A: Did you do the laundry?A:你洗衣服了吗?B: Yes, I did.B: 恩，洗了。A: What did you wash...