1. A: How are you doing?
B: I'm doing fine/OK/pretty well/GREat/super/terrific/so-so. 或: Not bad. /The same as ever. /I can't complain too much. (我不能太抱怨。/还不错。)
B: Terrible. I've had a headache all morning.
2. A: How's it going? B: Fine. /Pretty good.
A: How's everything with you/going？
B: Well, I'm still alive and kicking. /So far so good.
3. A: How've you been? (你近来怎么样？)
B: All right. 或: Not much lately.
4. A: How are things with you/going? B: GREat.
或: I'm just taking one day at a time. (我只是过一天算一天。)
5. A: What's happening?
A: What's happening with you these days?
B: Nothing much. (没什么。)
6. A: What's new?/What's up?
B: Not much. / Nothing in particular. / Nothing special.
7. A: Anything interesting happening?
8. A: How are you (are they/is she /is he) getting along?
B: Keeping busy. Yourself?
9. A: How do you feel today? B: I feel like a new man.
还有两个特别地道的问候是*What's going on? 和*What are you up to? 都表示"你在忙些什么？"，在美国电影中常听到。
Are you making proGREss?
Did you sleep soundly last night.
Have you gotten over your cold?
How come you look so tired?
Why are you in such a good mood?
I just stopped by to say hello.
What a pleasant surprise running into you.
I'm glad I ran into you. Where have you been hiding lately?
I've been thinking about you lately. Let's talk over coffee.
You're just the man I want to see.
I haven't seen you for ages/in years/for a long time.
It's nice to see you again. Have you changed jobs?
How was your trip to New York?
What has kept you so busy?
A: Mary, this is Stone's brother Jim.
B: I'm very glad/pleased to meet you.
C: It's a pleasure to meet you. /The pleasure is mine.
B: How do you like China so far? /What's your impression of China? /What do you think of China?
C: Its really different from what I expected.
B: Don't worry. You'll get used to it in no time.
1. May I have your name, please?
2. I think I've seen you before. You look very familiar.
3. Say, don't I know you from somewhere?
4. I must have seen you somewhere before.
5. Haven't we met before?
6. We have talked of you often.
7. I didn't quite catch your name. /I'm sorry. I didn't get your name.
                下一页
- 【阅读-每日英语】童话里的七个小矮人英文名都叫啥？ 阅读:133 2016-10-14
- 【阅读-每日英语】英文里的各种“醉” 阅读:55 2016-10-15
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读ENYAandHOWHer... 阅读:56 2017-10-16
- 【阅读-每日英语】艾宾浩斯重复记忆法 阅读:53 2018-04-26
- 【阅读-每日英语】Olympics opening ce... 阅读:79 2017-06-23
- 【阅读-每日英语】怎样用英语表达“正合我意”？ 阅读:43 2016-10-26
- 【阅读-每日英语】这些口语陷阱 你了解多少？ 阅读:88 2016-08-25
- 【阅读-每日英语】中国人学英语最常见的15个问题 阅读:89 2017-08-27
- 【阅读-每日英语】黑化美国队长，你答不答应？ 阅读:183 2016-10-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读Ain’tIaWomanA... 阅读:27 2017-10-18
- 【阅读-每日英语】“打岔”“插嘴”时如何用英语引入话题？ 阅读:236 2016-08-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语实用口语大全八 阅读:59 2017-10-04
- 【阅读-每日英语】装逼利器：关于星巴克，你应该知道的~文... 阅读:160 2016-11-15
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读 The Ultimate... 阅读:55 2017-09-06
- 【阅读-每日英语】Every day is not Su... 阅读:25 2018-05-25
- 【阅读-每日英语】No living man all t... 阅读:52 2018-05-27
- 【阅读-每日英语】对中国人有用的学习外语五大绝招 阅读:37 2018-03-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】托福听力一个月突飞猛进经验总结 阅读:30 2018-03-15
- 【阅读-每日英语】体育的起源 The Origin ... 阅读:54 2018-01-02
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】关于照相的英文该怎么说 阅读:315 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】怎样的口语在外国人眼里才算地道？ 阅读:46 2016-10-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】A man is known by... 阅读:95 2017-07-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】学外语的五大忌讳 阅读:62 2017-05-08
- 【听力-学校生活】No Parking 没有停车位 阅读:12 2017-02-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】Strong earthquake... 阅读:32 2017-07-18
- 【阅读-每日英语】恋爱达人必读：那些纯正的英文恋爱术语 阅读:140 2016-10-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】献给考生背单词最科学方法 阅读:112 2017-05-05
- 【听力-旅行】Buying a Plane Ti... 阅读:156 2017-04-03
- 【听力-外出就餐】The Beauty of Buf... 阅读:46 2017-04-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】Warm-aware 阅读:41 2017-12-02
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】热点英语单词：“nepotism”... 阅读:64 2016-02-27
- 【阅读-每日英语】英文笑话：一分钟一块钱 阅读:171 2016-09-29
英语中“had better”的用法相当于一个助动词，后面接动词原形，表达“最好做某事”的意思，可用于建议、劝告或警告。“had better”不会因时态或人称而...
A packed Caribbean Airlines passenger jet broke in two at the edge of a ravine after overshooting the runway last mon...
A: I'm really looking forward to casting my vote today.B: Oh really? Why?A: I think my candidate will really chan...
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in ...
1. Stop complaining! 别发牢骚! 2. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心! 3. What’s wrong wi...
女孩姓名排行榜1. Emma1.艾玛2. Olivia2.奥利维亚3. Sophia3.索菲娅4. Isabella4.伊莎贝拉5. Ava5.阿娃6. ...
Every one faces the problem of choosing an occupation after graduation from college or university, which plays a vita...
A: I don't like the color of the walls.我不喜欢这墙上的颜色。B: It's a very bright color.这是很鲜艳的颜色了。A: I want to repaint ...
1. Aries 白羊座You got: The United States你适合居住在：美国You’re independent, energe...
A: Does your girlfriend ever make you angry?B: Sometimes.A: What does she do?B: Just yesterday, I told her I wouldn...
Sit up straight 挺直身子Many people who spend a lot of time at the computer likel...
Directions: 1．新世纪科技发展的前景如何？ 2．新的科学技术会给社会带来什么好处？ 3．新的科学技术会给社会带来什么问题？ 4. 你怎样对待新世纪的挑战？ Looking Forward to the Twenty-fi...
Olympic torch relay ends Hubei stopThe Olympic torch relay has successfully wrapped up in central China's Hubei provi...
A: I need some pants.B: I thought you just bought a pair.A: I did.B: What's wrong with them so soon?A: The pants ...