ARIES (Mar. 21- April 20)
Aries likes variety -- so serve a bunch of appetizers. Fire Signs want their food to be hot and spicy. The Ram hates bland things and likes to spice up their meals with basil, cinnamon and curry. When cooking for an Aries, remember: The redder, the better.
TAURUS (April 21- May 21)
Taurus has a sweet tooth, so marshmallows, cinnamon and nutmeg are all winners. Earth Signs like practical food, too, so hearty dishes with flavors like parsley and mint are a good thing. The Bull will want to savor a meal full of fine flavors, so never take one out for fast food.
GEMINI (May 22-June 21)
Gemini is always on the go, so they're looking for food that they can pick up and run with or that they don't need to spend forever preparing. The Twins are fond of ginger and parsley. As an Air Sign, they're looking for variety.
CANCER (June 22-July 22)
Cancer is the homebody that, as a Water Sign, is looking for comfort food. The Crab is an excellent cook, though, so making delicious meals with their favorite flavors -- like basil, garlic, mint, nutmeg and vanilla -- is no problem.
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22)
Give a sunny Leo sunflower seeds for munching. They want spicy food from warm places, like the Mediterranean or the Caribbean. Garlic is not a flavor for the Lion, but they adore cloves, nutmeg and parsley. Remember that Leo wants the absolute best of everything.
VIRGO (Aug. 23 -Sept. 23)
Stable Virgo likes mint, parsley, vanilla and herbs in general. They will want a meal that is served or created in an orderly fashion and is not missing any key parts. They will have good taste when it comes to either making or consuming a meal.
LIBRA (Sept. 24 -Oct. 23)
Libra gets two of everything in a meal, and it may take them a little while to decide which dish they prefer. These dishes, however, will most likely contain some of their favorite flavorings, like cloves, ginger, mint and vanilla.
SCORPIO (Oct. 24 - Nov. 22)
Scorpio is all about intensity. The Scorpion wants food bursting with powerful flavors like basil, cinnamon, curry, garlic and ginger. If possible, the food should be deep red in color. As a Water Sign, though, there's still some element of Scorpio wanting food that reminds them of home.
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 23 -Dec. 21)
Sagittarius is always in the mood for something new and adventurous. Their fiery nature leads them to hot and spicy food with bold flavors featuring cloves, curry and garlic. They are also fond of fig trees and the color blue.
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22- Jan. 20)
Capricorn, always steadfast and practical, likes simple, earthy foods. You don't want to feed the Goat anything exotic, like ginger or basil; they're happy with the plain parsley and cloves or nutmeg for flavor. They are also partial to substantial foods that will fill them up.
AQUARIUS (Jan. 21 -Feb. 19)
Aquarius rules the olive tree, which works well for an Air Sign who wants to snack and run. They like a variety of strong flavors, too, including garlic and ginger. Though they'll eat almost anything, the Water Bearer would rather eat takeout.
PISCES (Feb. 20-Mar. 20)
Pisces is, naturally, a big fan of seafood. Whether it's standard salmon or exotic octopus, the Fish will devour it. Their special spices are cloves, mint, nutmeg and vanilla, but more importantly, they want any food that they consume to be organic.
- 【阅读-每日英语】Actions speak loude... 阅读:56 2017-05-30
- 【阅读-每日英语】英国人谎话大排行 “我很好”居榜首 阅读:11 2017-08-25
- 【阅读-每日英语】关于iPhone7，到底值不值得买？ 阅读:47 2016-11-03
- 【阅读-每日英语】中国人易错口语集锦二 阅读:22 2017-04-14
- 【阅读-每日英语】小学生应该如何学习英语 阅读:28 2017-05-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】Cross-straits chart... 阅读:14 2017-07-11
- 【阅读-每日英语】十二星座宜居城市，和你意吗？ 阅读:14 2016-10-11
- 【阅读-每日英语】从热门电影中提炼出的10句口语 阅读:38 2016-08-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】看英文片这些词你误会了吗？ 阅读:15 2016-10-14
- 【阅读-每日英语】Faith will move mou... 阅读:161 2017-05-28
- 【阅读-每日英语】电影中的那些经典演讲片段，感动无数影迷！ 阅读:23 2016-10-26
- 【阅读-每日英语】影响英语单词拼写的因素 阅读:67 2017-03-03
- 【阅读-每日英语】李阳疯狂英语---语法突破两百句1 阅读:13 2017-09-22
- 【阅读-每日英语】A light heart lives... 阅读:15 2017-06-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】想自我提高，9个办法能帮到你！ 阅读:22 2016-10-18
- 【阅读-每日英语】治愈系故事：两个哑巴的爱情 阅读:26 2016-10-16
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语单词茶的来历与传说的故事 阅读:24 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】这些欧美词汇的典故，你知道吗？ 阅读:28 2016-06-05
- 【听力-娱乐】Free Money 自由货币（电... 阅读:26 2017-02-16
- 【听力-房屋】Fix the Doorbell 修门铃 阅读:16 2017-06-07
- 【阅读-每日英语】早上不要做五件事，你做到了吗？ 阅读:34 2016-10-09
- 【阅读-每日英语】切记，千万不要对单身的人说这些话！ 阅读:36 2016-09-23
- 【听力-开车】Going Slow (开车)缓慢... 阅读:18 2016-12-31
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语口语：“唉呀！真是！”怎么说 阅读:29 2016-02-19
You can lose your hair, lose your temper or even lose your mind. But can you ...
A: I just got my first ATM card. B: That's great. Do you know how to use it?A: Actually I could use some help. B:...
Jump Down Someone's Throat: become angry with someone-That's it, GREg! You'd better not come in after midnight again ...
1. There is a single definition of success。1.成功只有唯一的定义。And it involves an est...
1A: Now I've decided to buy this car, how do I transfer the title to myself?B: Actually, your best bet is to cont...
中国人英语听说的常见困惑，很多都是从汉语习惯中来的。比如 1. 英语有大口型音，汉语无，所以汉语人的大口形音不经训练发音很难到位。练习的初期一个普遍的心理是，嘴张那么大说话多别扭呀！ 2. 英语元音有长短音的区别，汉语没有那么明显...
1A: Your office called and left a message that several offers had come in on ourhome.B: Yes, we received three offers...