1. Your attention, please. Flight CA 1145 from Beijing to Tokyo is now boarding at gate D45. Please your boarding cards ready and go to the gate.
2. Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please? The gate for flight UA 445 from Beijing to Changsha has been changed. The new gate is gate A 15. We will begin boarding in about ten minutes. Thank you.
3. Attention all passengers on flight SE 3765 from Beijing to Paris. Your flight will be twenty minutes late because of bad weather. Please be ready to board the flight at gate E 34. Thank you.
1. I am having a great time here. I have seen the Forbidden City and the Great Wall, and I have also been to Tiananmen Square. I came here by train. The train ride was long but nice. I talked to my friends on the train. Wish you were here. John.
2. Wow, this tower is really tall! We can see almost the whole city from up here! Look, there’s the flag: red, white, and blue. We came here by bus and then we took the lift up to the top of this tower. There is the museum with the famous painting “Mona Lisa”. We went there yesterday. This city is really romantic! I just wish I could speak better French, so I could talk to more people here in this European capital. See you soon. Jenny.
3. Brrrrr! I should have bought more clothes, because it is really cold here! No houses, no trees, just snow and ice as far as you can see. The plane ride took 16 hours and then we had to walk two miles in the snow. There are some strange animals here, big black and white birds who walk on the ice. Oh, no! What’s that? Help, it’s a polar bear, run! Mike.
4. Ah, finally! It took a long time to get there. It was the first time I have been inside a spaceship. This is wonderful. It is quiet here. When I walk, I can take huge steps---I can jump 19 meters! I just wish we didn’t have to wear these strange clothes. There is no air here. We can see the earth in the distance. I like it here, but I hope I can go back home soon. If you look up at the sky at night you might see me. Gina.
5. This place is fantastic! Look at all the fish! Wow, it’s good we have enough air, because we can’t breathe here. We had to swim for twenty minutes to get here. It’s difficult to write a postcard here---the paper is all wet. Oh, look at that big fish, it looks like… a SHARK!!! Let’s go! Peter and Tina.
- 英语单词巨人之回到地母的故事 阅读:21 2016-02-19
- 拼爹英语怎么说family background 阅读:37 2016-02-23
- “热锅上的蚂蚁”英语怎么说 阅读:35 2016-02-19
- 最牛电商站的online booking system 阅读:43 2016-03-02
- 英语口语：“真差劲”怎么说 阅读:36 2016-02-19
- Dinner 晚餐 阅读:47 2017-08-13
- 人生一定要经历这11种情感，你都经历过吗？ 阅读:15 2016-10-19
- Gansu leg of Olympic torch relay 阅读:30 2017-07-13
- Example is better than precept 阅读:32 2017-05-16
- 细说英语单词：“养眼花瓶”eye candy 阅读:28 2016-02-21
- 读不完最经典的十大英国小说, 这10个英语名句必须收藏 阅读:89 2016-11-03
- 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢 阅读:87 2016-10-20
- 这些电影活活拍成了人生教育片，可是你看懂了吗？ 阅读:66 2016-11-03
- 日产汽车英菲尼迪VS infinity 阅读:37 2016-02-25
- 黑化美国队长，你答不答应？ 阅读:102 2016-10-20
- 老外教你杀手锏说话节奏 阅读:38 2017-04-01
1.Women need to cry. And they won't do it alone unless they know you can ...
周三凌晨大连的浓雾弥漫中，令国人翘首以盼的航母终于开启了它的处女航。 请看《中国日报》的报道： China's first aircraft carrier set out on a low-profile sea trial Wed...
今天教大家在英文中常见的6个高频句，牢骚想怎么发就怎么发。好好练练你的口语吧! 1.I can’t help it. 我没办法。 2.I don’t...
A: I'd like to make a withdrawal. B: Will that be from your checking or savings account?A: I don't have a sav...
A: Hi, I would like to know my credit balance.B: Of course. May I have your credit card number?A: Yes, it's 51287...
A: Can I leave a package here to be picked up?B: Absolutely, sir. What is your name?A: I'm Bill Collins. My room ...
A: Please have a seat.B: Thank you.A: I am very disappointed in you.B: I know. Believe me, I tried very hard to make ...
健康胜于财富英语怎么说 Health is better than wealth.健康胜于财富。 Health is better than wealth
suspicion of Procris 普洛克里斯的猜疑；无谓的猜疑。 刻法罗斯（Cephalus）是一位俊美的猎人，他与雅典公主普洛克里斯（Procris）真诚相爱并结了婚。婚后两人生活幸福，可刻法罗斯偏偏喜欢“好事...
A: Why does Facebook need my birthdate?B: So people can know how old you are.A: But my friends know how old I am.B: P...
1A: What is your case against the police?B: They arrested me for nothing.A: What do you mean?B: They weren't supp...
A: I'm trying to find a job to pay for college.我正在找一份工作挣钱来支付我上大学的费用。B: Good for you!祝你好运！A: Do you have a job rig...
1 - Take care of yourself.1- 照顾好自己Go out and exercise. Eat healthy. Take the ...
What are you trying to say?(你到底想说什么?) Don't be silly.(别胡闹了。) How stron...