231 Fish can swim.
232 Fish can't run.
233 But she can color the flowers.
234 May I come in?
235 Come in please.
236 Who can sing songs? Edda or Kaide?
237 She is good at singing.
238 I like both of them.
239 What can an elephant do with its nose?
240 It can bring for the elephant.
a: Edda, what's this?
It's a fish.
Fish can swim.
Can you swim?
No, I can't.
But I can run, fish can't run.
Can you draw flowers?
No, I can't, Edda can draw flowers.
Ellen can't draw flowers, but she can color the flowers.
b: May I come in, Edda?
Come in please.
Oh! what's this?
It's my cat, it can catch rats.
I have a dog.
Can your dog catch rats?
No! It can't.
c: Who can sing songs? Edda or Kaide?
Edda. She is good at singing.
Who can help you move the desk, Edda or Kaide?
Kaide, he is strong.
I like both of them.
d: Look! an elephant.
It has a long nose.
What can an elephant do with its nose?
It can bring food for the elephant.
Can your nose bring food for you?
- Cross-straits chartered flights 阅读:20 2017-07-11
- The Fire Alarm 火警 阅读:11 2017-03-17
- Answering Questions of the Police 回答警察的问题 阅读:11 2017-07-29
- 托福听力中常出现的经典语句 阅读:37 2016-06-05
- 家庭纷争英语怎么说home front 阅读:34 2016-02-29
- digital nomad到喜欢的地方办公 阅读:26 2016-02-23
- 一个美国留学生的忠告 阅读:82 2017-04-30
- 简单背词组A-G 阅读:62 2017-03-23
- 热点英语单词：seat occupancy rate“上座率” 阅读:30 2016-02-29
- 外语名家金玉良言 阅读:44 2017-03-06
- Preparing for an Open House 为房产参观日做准备 阅读:6 2017-01-22
- Dancing 跳舞 阅读:19 2017-07-06
- 疯狂英语阅读ATourtoBarcelona 阅读:19 2017-10-23
- Discussing a News Report on a Crime 讨论犯罪新闻报道 阅读:9 2017-01-08
- Picket spots created for Games 阅读:18 2017-07-21
- “起床”的各种英语表达方式 阅读:25 2016-02-19
A: There are so many bus lines here!B: Yes, there are! I still get confused sometimes.A: How do you know which buses ...
1A: Thank you for letting me test drive the car.B: So do you think that you would like to purchase this car?A: You kn...
It was in the early years of the nineteenth century that Munich really began...
My love To John TravoltaFace Off is one of the most wonderful moive I have ever seen.The attractive plot and the GREa...
1. Canners can can what they can can but can not can things can’t be ca...
学校里有很多在这个环境里的常用语，比如“点名”啊，“师兄师姐”啊，“学什么专业”啊等等，今天我们就来看一些学校里的常用语。 1. I wonder if the ...
【A】 A fool never learns. 傻瓜永远学不会。 A little bird told me. 我听说的 Are you ou...
A: Is that boy you walk home with your brother?B: No, he's my neighbor.A: Does he go to your house often?B: We ha...
今天我们要学习的每日一句英语是一个英语笑话：Traveling with a CatTraveling to Boston, Mrs. Simons had checked her luggage through,and also t...
A wife complains to her husband: “Just look at that couple down the road, how...
在英文里常常有一些使用频率非常高的单词，比方我们讲过的 come、off 还有这次要介绍的 do 都是很好的例子。它们在口语中的用法十分地广泛，而且常常是出现在不同的地方就会有不同的解释。这次我们就来讲一些do在日常生活中常用、而各位...
1. Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you. 麻烦没来找你，就别去自找麻烦。 第一、四个tro...
A: Make a right turn here.B: Watch out, there's a person walking.A: I see him.B: He walks so slowly.A: Is he doin...
继赴港生子之后，越来越多的中国女性开始加入到赴美生子的行列，这一现象带动了国内相关代理机构的发展。 请看相关报道： Thanks to the Fourteenth Amendment to the US Constitution, ...
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things ...