情景对话【听力】-【图书馆】:Using a Computer 用计算机（电脑）
A: What can I do for you today?
B: I would like to use a computer.
A: Do you have your library card?
B: I sure do.
A: There is a wait for the computers.
B: That's all right.
A: You need to print your name on this list.
B: Okay. Now what?
A: Once a computer is available, I will let you know.
B: How am I supposed to log on to the computer?
A: All you do is type in the number on the back of your card.
B: That's it? Thank you very much.
A: How may I help you?
B: I need to get on the Internet.
A: Do you have your library card with you?
B: Yes, I have it.
A: You're going to have to wait for a computer.
B: That's okay.
A: Please put your name on this list.
B: Then what do I need to do?
A: When there is a computer available, I will call you.
B: What do I do to log on to the computer?
A: Just type in the number on the back of your library card.
B: Okay. Thanks for your help.
A: What do you need?
B: I need to use the Internet.
A: You have your library card, right?
B: Yes, I do.
A: There is a wait right now to use the computers.
B: That's fine.A: Would you please write your name on this list?
B: Then what?A: I will call you when a computer is free.
B: How do I log on to the computer?
A: Use the number on the back of your library card.
B: Thanks. I'll be sitting over there.
- 【阅读-每日英语】Olympic victory c... 阅读:23 2018-07-06
- 【听力-日常生活】Give Me a Puppy 给... 阅读:60 2017-01-02
- 【听力-图书馆】Late Fees 借书证过期要付滞纳金 阅读:26 2018-03-26
- 【阅读-每日英语】10个坏习惯让你更健康、更快乐、更成功！ 阅读:65 2016-09-21
- 【听力-买房子】Making an Offer t... 阅读:56 2017-03-17
- 【听力-安全】The Fire Alarm 火警 阅读:33 2017-03-17
- 【听力-找公寓】Visiting a Rental... 阅读:37 2017-12-10
- 【阅读-每日英语】You Can Be Whatev... 阅读:147 2017-03-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】12星座的英文寓意，果真如此吗？ 阅读:49 2016-10-07
- 【听力-旅行】Dropping Off at t... 阅读:82 2017-03-29
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“全天候24小时”英语表达方法 阅读:132 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】从“一词多意”开始了解歪果仁的幽默 阅读:52 2016-10-31
- 【阅读-每日英语】想成功和富裕？读读这十本书吧！ 阅读:101 2016-10-06
- 【听力-工作】职场英语对话听力3：A Job a... 阅读:121 2016-03-19
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】台风“登陆”怎么说 阅读:116 2016-02-29
- 【阅读-每日英语】“事儿妈”英文怎么说？ 阅读:91 2016-10-08
collectionsDirections: For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic: The Potential of...
Some of the most majestic landscape views in California are the great California Redwood and Sequoia trees. These t...
By now everyone’s heard of Digital Versatile Disk or DVD.Movie companies are pumping out the titles,and digital hungr...
1A: Ashley, what a great dinner party!B: Thank you, Joe. What would you like to drink with your meal? I can offer you...
第十二拿手好戏：如何提出劝告和意见之精华 1. If you want my advice, I don't think you should go. 2. I suggest that you tear up the letter ...
May it be an evening starShines down upon youMay it be when darkness fallsYour heart will be trueYou walk a lonely ro...
Myth #1 – Introverts don’t like to talk.误解1： 内向者不喜欢说话This is not true. Introv...
作者：email@example.com首先解释一下什么是“本地化表达”（localized expression）。比如下面这句话，中文意思是：在我们继续视察偏远场地之前，我们将在Y处会合。这里的“Y处”（the Y），在原文中...
1A: I would like to purchase some health insurance.B: Have you ever purchased health insurance before?A: I have healt...
In the United States, people love to throw parties for many reasons. Of course there are the usual birthday parties...
Hey, Mr DJ!Tony: Hello and welcome to Tony Talk! Today with me is guest DJ Snoop who is DJ-ing here in Guangzhou, and...
1. Listen well.学会仔细倾听。2. Never assume—things aren't always the same as th...
When did sport begin? If sport is, in essence, play, the claim might be made that sport is much older than humankind,...
面试技巧：你需要注意的9个着装细节While everyone knows that short hemlines and plunging neckli...
Sorry, I'm (really/so/terribly) sorry.对不起。我感到(实在∕很∕非常)抱歉。Apologize./Pleas...
A: What's your email address?B: It's bluedog123.A: Bluedog123. Are you sure that's all?B: Yes.A: No. That...