情景对话【听力】-【图书馆】:Using a Copier 用复印机
A: How may I help you today?
B: I need to make some copies.
A: The copier is right over there.
B: Does it cost to use it?
A: We do charge to use the machine.
B: How much does it cost?
A: We charge ten cents a copy.
B: How many copies am I allowed to make?
A: There is no limit to how many copies you can make.
B: Would you mind showing me how to use it?
A: Please read the instructions on the copier.
B: Oh, okay. Thanks.
A: What can I do for you?
B: I would like to use the copy machine.
A: The machine is over there.
B: Do I have to pay to use the machine?
A: Yes, you will have to pay to use it.
B: How much?
A: It costs ten cents a copy.
B: Am I limited to a certain number of copies?
A: You can copy as much as you'd like.
B: Could you show me how to use the copier?
A: The instructions for the copier are posted on it.
B: That's fabulous. Thank you.
A: May I help you?
B: I need to copy some pages in my book.
A: The copier is right over there, in the corner.
B: Do I need to pay to use it?
A: You have to pay to use the copier.
B: How much do you charge?
A: You need to pay ten cents for every copy.
B: Is there a maximum number of copies I can make?
A: You can make as many copies as you want.
B: I'm going to need you to show me how to use the machine.
A: There are instructions posted on the copier.
B: Thank you for your help.
- 【听力-健康】Asking the Doctor... 阅读:78 2017-06-17
- 【阅读-日常口语】生病、受伤时陈述症状的日常英语 阅读:179 2016-01-17
- 【阅读-每日英语】2016欧洲杯如火如荼进行中，让我... 阅读:68 2016-06-05
- 【阅读-英语演讲】我们只是自然大家庭中普通的一员 W... 阅读:244 2017-02-12
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】你知道哪天是“国际寡妇日”吗？ 阅读:79 2016-02-29
- 【阅读-原创翻译】Asia Pool & Spa E... 阅读:313 2017-04-23
- 【听力-开车】Calling the Insur... 阅读:27 2017-12-15
- 【阅读-每日英语】在外国人眼中，什么样的口语才算“地... 阅读:140 2016-10-10
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】关于“猪”的口语 阅读:165 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-美国文化和习俗】【双语有声阅读】 Homeless... 阅读:122 2017-02-06
- 【听力-买车】Declining to Buy ... 阅读:77 2018-01-15
- 【听力-在银行】Minimum Balance R... 阅读:53 2017-08-19
- 【听力-学校生活对话】学校生活对话听力7:Forgett... 阅读:157 2016-03-19
- 【听力-学校生活】New Glasses 新眼镜 阅读:34 2017-02-08
- 【听力-健康】Calling in Sick 打... 阅读:40 2017-06-30
- 【阅读-入境】【旅游英语】入境 2 提取行李 B... 阅读:228 2017-02-06
1. Let her pay—she's loaded. 让她掏钱，她有的是钱。 Loaded是个美国俚语，表示“有钱”，但是只用做表语，不出...
Icebergs are among nature's most spectacular creations, and yet most people have never seen one. A vague air of myste...
2004年1月CET作文题目 四级作文题目： 1．建议报考的专业及理由 2．报考该专业的基本条件 3．应当如何备考 A Letter in Reply to a Friend December 27th, 2003...
学了那么多英语，有机会能去外面走走当然最好了。说到英语世界，纽约这个大城市可是吸引了不少人的目光。从Broadway到Times Square再到Central Park，在纽约有很多可以看可以做的。但在你到这个不眠之城之前，先花一点...
A: Why is there so much crime?B: Because parents don't teach their kids right from wrong.A: Is that it?B: Also, t...
A: The ocean is so big.B: You can't see the end of it.A: It goes on and on forever.B: And it's deep, too.A: I...
A Fox one day spied a beautiful bunch of ripe grapes hanging from a vine trained along the branches of a tree. The gr...
●吐露秘密说实话…… As a matter of fact, ...Who won the golf tournament? (那场高尔夫球比赛谁赢了?)Well, as a matter of fact, I did. (其实，...
A Gnat flew over the meadow with much buzzing for so small a creature and settled on the tip of one of the horns of a...
10. Felicia the Ferret白鼬FeliciaFerrets are small, curious creatures that love...
We have all come across coincidences in our lives. To some they are amazing and worthy of note, to the skeptics, it i...
开车的人很头疼的一件事就是开着开着，车子爆胎了，如果可以送到维护部或是叫人过来修还好，如果碰巧前不着村、后不着店，就得自己动手了。今天我们来给大家讲讲"爆胎"和"补胎"怎么说。 1. Ther...
1A: Do you have the notes from last week's class?B: Did you come late?A: I couldn't make it.B: Why is that?A:...
1. I saw a man saw a saw with a saw.我看见一个人用一把锯子去锯另一把锯子。2.My dear deer is very...