情景对话【听力】-【购物】:The Sale Is Over 售罄了
A: Excuse me, but is this dress on sale?
B: The dress was on sale yesterday.
A: Are you sure? I'd be happy to pay the sale price today.
B: I'm so sorry, but rules are rules.
A: I'll just check out a few other stores.
B: I'm sorry I couldn't help you.
A: Pardon me. Is this dress on sale?
B: Actually, the sale ended yesterday.
A: You know, it's only one day later. How about giving me the sale price?
B: I'm sorry, but I can't change the price that's in the computer.
A: Let me think about it. Maybe I'll wait until the next sale.
B: Take a look around. Maybe you'll see something else you like.
A: Is this dress on sale?
B: It was on sale?
B: It was on sale—yesterday.
A: Still, couldn't you sell it to me today at the sale price?
B: I'm sorry, but I'd lose my job if I sold it to you at yesterday's sale price.
A: I had my heart set on buying this dress.
B: Well, feel free to browse. We have other items on sale today.
A: Am I right in thinking that this dress is on sale?
B: I'm sorry. You're one day too late for the sale.
A: Couldn't you still sell it today at the sale price?
B: I'm sorry. One day can make a big difference sometimes.
A: No problem. Other stores are having sales. I'll check them out.
B: Before you go, let me show you some other dresses that are on sale.
A: Am I mistaken, or is this dress on sale?
B: I'm very sorry. The sale ended yesterday.
A: I really like this dress, but I want to pay the sale price.
B: If you like, I can put you on our mailing list for the next sale.
A: That's okay. Some days you win, some days you lose.
B: Let me ask my manager when he thinks this dress will be on sale again.
- 【阅读-每日英语】10个英语句子让你越挫越勇！ 阅读:126 2016-08-09
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】Come 的妙用（一） 阅读:53 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】Olympic Village b... 阅读:59 2017-07-23
- 【听力-旅行】Buying a Plane Ti... 阅读:67 2017-05-04
- 【阅读-每日英语】听说只有英语好的人才能看懂这些漫画 阅读:93 2016-11-02
- 【阅读-考研英语作文】2003年考研胡敏预测英语范文14篇 阅读:9 2018-08-12
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“two-faced”两面派 阅读:63 2016-02-19
- 【听力-坐公交车】Wheelchair 轮椅 阅读:92 2016-03-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】让人恍然大悟的十句至理名言 阅读:97 2016-09-02
- 【阅读-每日英语】完美发音的10个诀窍 阅读:57 2018-02-25
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】常见的Chinglish（一） 阅读:127 2016-02-19
- 【听力-坐公交车】Bus Route 公交线路 阅读:106 2016-03-20
- 【听力-食物】We Get Cheese fro... 阅读:44 2017-04-30
- 【阅读-每日英语】College entrance ... 阅读:52 2018-06-27
- 【听力-犯罪】Witnessing a Robb... 阅读:30 2017-08-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】绿色奥运Green Olympics 阅读:89 2017-12-20
A: Why are some apples green and others red?B: Won't the green ones turn red later?A: No, I think they will alway...
A: This is my first time voting and I need some help.B: I'll be happy to help you. What's your name and addre...
The world of cookies is vast. Chocolate chip cookies alone present a plethor...
It's time to go.该走了。It's different.那是不同的。It's funny.很滑稽。It's ...
铤而走险英语怎么说Necessity knows no law. 铤而走险。 Necessity knows no law
春运将至，中国铁道部日前启动网络售票系统，但很多旅客在网上购票时遭遇“系统忙”而无法登陆网站。还有多名旅客称网购火车票已支付成功，但到现场取票却发现系统内没有购票记录。 请看《中国日报》的报道： The rai...
There is inside youall of the potentialto be whatever you want to be,all of the energyto do whatever you want to do.I...
●邀请友人这个周末你有空吗? Are you free this weekend? *free“有空，空闲”。Are you free this weekend? (这个周末你有空吗?)Yes, I am. (嗯，有空。) *回答n...
Business before pleasure.事业在先，享受在后。 Business before pleasure
A: Where can I find the shuttle bus?B: There're a number of shuttle buses you can take here at the airport.A: I a...
A: You sure bought a lot of Christmas lights!你确定你买了很多圣诞灯！B: I want the house to be shining this Christmas!这个圣诞节我希望屋子变...
1. 模棱两可型 说话不靠谱的第一大特点就是支支吾吾，似是而非，英文里的"sort of"、"kind of" ...
A: I'm so sick of being sick.B: Have you been taking any medicine?A: I have taken every over-the-counter medicine...
It is said that there was a goodness man went broke his domain. Helived a ha...
In this life, what did you miss?在生活中，你错过了什么?The wife asked the husband when s...