情景对话【听力】-【购物】:Shopping Budget 购物预算
A: What are you working on?
B: I'm figuring out my budget.
A: What budget?
B: I'm making a shopping budget, so that I don't spend too much money.
A: How much money can you spend?
B: I can only spend $300 a month.
A: Why only $300?
B: I need to save the rest.
A: For what?
B: I need to pay my bills.
A: Your budget is a good idea.
B: I know. It's going to save me a lot of money, I hope.
A: What are you trying to do?
B: I'm working on a budget.
A: What kind of budget?
B: I need to budget my shopping so that I don't spend all my money.
A: What's your budget?
B: I can spend about $300 per month.
A: Why so little?
B: The rest of my money needs to be saved.
A: What do you need to save up for?
B: I still need to pay my bills.
A: You're wise for saving your money.
B: I think it's just common sense.
A: What are you doing?
B: I'm trying to figure out my budget.
A: What do you need a budget for?
B: I need to put a limit on my spending.
A: What's your spending limit?
B: I'm only allowed to spend $300 each month.
A: That's not much.
B: Because, I need to save the rest of my money.
A: What are you saving for?
B: I have bills to pay for too.
A: It's good that you are being smart with your money.
B: It's about time that I started being smart.
- 【阅读-每日英语】教你用英文表达不满情绪！ 阅读:61 2016-10-15
- 【阅读-每日英语】如何通过和外国人交谈学习口语？ 阅读:75 2016-08-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读Blue 阅读:93 2017-10-29
- 【听力-旅行】Booking a Flight ... 阅读:164 2017-04-04
- 【听力-坐公交车】Seating 座位 阅读:67 2016-03-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】热门英语学习法解读适合你的才是好的 阅读:71 2017-03-09
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语单词“周末时差”怎么说 阅读:120 2016-02-21
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】细说英语单词：“pink powe... 阅读:49 2016-02-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】听力基本原则 阅读:71 2018-03-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】Doing is better t... 阅读:207 2017-06-24
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语单词中如何形容坏女人 阅读:100 2016-02-19
- 【听力-工作】职场英语对话听力16：Should... 阅读:97 2016-03-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】看电影学英语，你也可以！ 阅读:68 2016-06-05
- 【听力-银行】Minimum Balance R... 阅读:98 2016-03-20
- 【听力-食物】Where to Buy Food... 阅读:40 2018-02-20
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】约定时间的各种表达 阅读:70 2016-02-19
1A: How much is the fare for this bus?B: It costs $1.25 to ride the bus.A: So, how long have you been driving buses?B...
Larry Smith: Why you will fail to have a great career 你为什么不会成就伟业 中英对照演讲稿：I wa...
A: I have a 89.5%.B: Okay, so what?A: It's really close to an A.B: You know I don't round up.A: But I really ...
A: Why did you throw snow at your brother?B: It was a snowball fight.A: He said that he didn't know you were play...
1. Friday the 13th is a bad day. 13号星期五不吉利(黑色星期五)The reason that Friday 13th ...
Olympic torch travels through LijiangThe Olympic torch relay continues its journey in Southwest China's Yunnan provin...
1.A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to bl...
作为一般疑问句否定回答的首选，“No”在我们生活中无处不在。但是每次回答都用“No”未免有些无趣，让我们来看看还有哪些词也能表达否定的意思吧。 1. n...
Practice makes perfect.熟能生巧。 Practice makes perfect
第十一拿手好戏：如何提出问题，获得更多的信息及回答技巧 一、 如何提出问题 1. I was wondering if you could help me. I'd like to know… 2. I wonder i...
1. Return to what hasn’t worked.1.不吃回头草。Whether a job, or a broken relationsh...
1. Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you。 麻烦没来找你，就别去自找麻烦。 第一、四个tr...
1） 以y结尾的专有名词，或元音字母+y 结尾的名词变复数时，直接加s变复数： 如： two Marys the Henrys monkey---monkeys holiday---holidays 比较： 层楼：s...
1A: I need to make an appointment to see the doctor.B: What seems to be the problem?A: I have a rash that I need a do...
1.You embrace change. 接受改变。 2.You know your strengths and weaknesses. 了解自己...