情景对话【听力】-【购物】:Shopping Budget 购物预算
A: What are you working on?
B: I'm figuring out my budget.
A: What budget?
B: I'm making a shopping budget, so that I don't spend too much money.
A: How much money can you spend?
B: I can only spend $300 a month.
A: Why only $300?
B: I need to save the rest.
A: For what?
B: I need to pay my bills.
A: Your budget is a good idea.
B: I know. It's going to save me a lot of money, I hope.
A: What are you trying to do?
B: I'm working on a budget.
A: What kind of budget?
B: I need to budget my shopping so that I don't spend all my money.
A: What's your budget?
B: I can spend about $300 per month.
A: Why so little?
B: The rest of my money needs to be saved.
A: What do you need to save up for?
B: I still need to pay my bills.
A: You're wise for saving your money.
B: I think it's just common sense.
A: What are you doing?
B: I'm trying to figure out my budget.
A: What do you need a budget for?
B: I need to put a limit on my spending.
A: What's your spending limit?
B: I'm only allowed to spend $300 each month.
A: That's not much.
B: Because, I need to save the rest of my money.
A: What are you saving for?
B: I have bills to pay for too.
A: It's good that you are being smart with your money.
B: It's about time that I started being smart.
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“起床”的各种英语表达方式 阅读:49 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】细说英语单词：感应雷达 阅读:64 2016-02-21
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】细说英语单词：“desk rage”桌怒 阅读:22 2016-02-21
- 【听力-学校生活】A Lost Pen 丢失的笔 阅读:48 2017-02-10
- 【阅读-伊索寓言】伊索寓言原创翻译10：The Ki... 阅读:173 2016-02-15
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“开玩笑”英语怎么说 阅读:32 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-旅游准备】【旅游英语】旅游准备 17 出发前... 阅读:99 2017-01-21
- 【阅读-伊索寓言】伊索寓言·73 The Fox a... 阅读:93 2016-07-15
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】美语活起来（2） 阅读:51 2016-02-19
- 【听力-买车】Declining to Buy ... 阅读:18 2018-01-15
- 【阅读-记忆法学习】15点帮你提高记忆力 阅读:55 2016-01-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】Justice has long ... 阅读:31 2017-06-08
- 【阅读-每日英语】7个口语句子，分别时准能用！ 阅读:153 2016-10-05
- 【阅读-每日英语】【语音版】近来心情颇为不平静：我下岗了！ 阅读:31 2016-10-31
- 【阅读-伊索寓言】伊索寓言原创翻译53：The Mi... 阅读:162 2016-03-10
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读TheLivingFlag 阅读:34 2017-11-02
Everyday English:Losing Is One Way to Learn“I’m beginning to understand exactly how the state lotteryhelps education,...
1. Seldom have I met a girl who's had such a gift of gab like Lily's....
想夸一件衣服很时髦该怎么说？低胸暴露的礼服成了现今各大典礼、社交场合的流行风尚，这个用英语怎么表达？“改裤子”该怎么说？这些都是生活中常常用到的表达，精彩不可错过！ 1. This shirt is very ...
经典句型：Mom,I couldn't find my watch. 妈妈，我找不到手表了。A:Mom,I couldn't find m...
abbr. 完整单词：abbreviation；解释：缩写adj. 完整单词：adjective；解释：形容词adv. 完整单词：adjverb；解释：动词C 完...
A: What are you doing?B: I'm going to change the light bulb. It burnt out.A: What are you standing on?B: A couple...
1. You are my companion, confidante, love and life.你是我的伴侣、知己、爱人和生命。Simple, ye...
兔子不吃窝边草英语怎么说The fox preys farthest from home. 兔子不吃窝边草． The fox preys farthest from home.
1. important adj. 重要的 e.g：It's important to eat healthy food. 饮食健康很重要。 ...
We have two different faces we can show the world. We can smile, or we can frown(皱眉). The face we choose to put on ea...
白羊座ARIES (Mar. 21- April 20)Always on the go and ready to rush off to the nex...
A: I want to be a mail carrier when I grow up.B: Why? A: Because you get to meet a lot of people. B: You sure do. A: ...
1A: I have a doctor's appointment scheduled with Dr. Smith, and Ineed to change it.B: What day did you have it sc...
1A: Their wedding was absolutely beautiful.B: It really was. I want a wedding like that.A: How much do you think they...
1 three sheets to the wind 三条风中凌乱的帆绳如果你喝得酩酊大醉，也许你就成了“三条风中凌乱的帆绳”(three sheets ...
The Pantheon here was built by the Emperor Haydrian in the 2nd century AD and its 1)dome is still one of the largest ...