情景对话【听力】-【购物】:Negotiating Price 1 商讨（讨论）价格 1
A: I am really interested in buying this television.
B: That's great!
A: How much are you selling it for?
B: This t.v is $2500.
A: You can't be serious.
B: That's how much this t.v costs.
A: That's too expensive for me.
B: This television is of very high quality.
A: You can't go down on the price.
B: By how much?
A: I'll buy it for $2000.
B: I'm sorry, but the price is final.
A: I would love to buy this TV.
A: What's the price for it?
B: This television is on sale for $2500.
B: That's the price.
A: That's way too much money.
B: That is actually very enexpensive for this television.
A: Could you lower the price some?
B: How much are you talking?
A: $2000 is as high as I'll go.
B: I'm very sorry, but $2500 is the final price.
A: I want to purchase this television.
B: I'm glad to hear that.
A: How much does it cost?
B: I'm selling it for $2500.
A: That can't be right.
B: That's the going price for that particular TV.
A: I can't afford that.
B: This is a very high quality television.
A: I would buy it if the price was lowered.
B: How much lower?
A: How about you sell it to me for $2000?
B: $2500 is a low as I'll go.
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】深度关注“橡皮蛋rubber eggs” 阅读:44 2016-03-02
- 【听力-租房】Talking about Apa... 阅读:13 2017-11-20
- 【听力-坐公交车】Complaining about... 阅读:14 2017-10-06
- 【听力-租房】Locked Out 门被反锁了 阅读:16 2017-12-05
- 【阅读-每日英语】编故事巧记单词高中 阅读:51 2017-03-18
- 【阅读-伊索寓言】伊索寓言原创翻译30：The Bo... 阅读:201 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“party promise”聚会... 阅读:26 2016-02-22
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】digital nomad到喜欢的... 阅读:29 2016-02-23
- 【听力-健康】Taking a Urine Sa... 阅读:35 2017-05-14
- 【听力-食物】Don''t Be Lazy 别偷懒 阅读:22 2017-04-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】美国人很可能会有这些词评价你，你一定要懂 阅读:107 2016-10-24
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】和星爷学习跑龙套英语walk-on 阅读:32 2016-02-23
- 【阅读-每日英语】这些英语趣味名言，你真心没讲见过！ 阅读:100 2016-07-23
- 【阅读-美国文化和习俗】【双语有声阅读】 Hallowee... 阅读:85 2016-11-17
- 【阅读-每日英语】世上最短的咒语， 是一个人的名字。 阅读:37 2016-10-16
- 【听力-购物】Getting Things Fi... 阅读:19 2017-09-11
A: Do you know how I can get to the Gold Line?B: Yes I do. You'll only need one bus.A: Which bus should I take?B:...
1. Embrace change vs. Fear change1. 接受改变 vs. 惧怕改变Embracing change is one of t...
A: I'm so tired!B: Me, too! That's the longest flight I've ever ridden.A: Where's our hotel?B: I have...
1A: So, where is this bus supposed to take us?B: It should take us back up to Altadena.A: Don't you know for sure...
虽然吵架这种行为很粗鲁，粗口也很难听，尤其是美眉讲粗口还会破坏形象，但在某些情况下，不还口是不行的。难免有一天我们会遇上与老外吵架的情形，所以吵架用语我们也得储备一下，以备不时之需。 1. You ma...
A: Where's the pencil sharpener?A: 转笔刀哪去了?B: Which one?B: 哪个转笔刀?A: Any on...
胡润百富近日发布首份《中国奢华旅游市场白皮书》。报告分析，中国奢华旅游市场迅速发展，主要因为中国的新富人群财富增长迅速，他们对奢华旅游和奢侈品的需求大幅提高；此外也包含人民币升值及签证方便等因素。 请看《中国日报》的报道： Youth...
在上海街头，经常可以见到各种名牌跑车，在购物中心里各种奢华的时尚品牌也屡见不鲜，但是近日，在上海刮起了一阵“高档食品风”，高档超市里的进口和有机食品成了人们的消费新宠。 请看《中国日报》的报道： Recentl...
As angry as you may be, hold your head high and be the better person. 努力做一个...
1A: Good morning, is this Ryan?B: You are speaking with Ryan. How can I help you?A: Ryan, this is Malia, and I need t...
Family--there is nothing more important. They're the ones who show up wh...
How would you like to sip a glass of cold beer while sitting in the shadow o...
客房清理，我可以进来吗？Housekeeping! May I come in now?您等会儿再来好吗？Can you come back later?...
1. Cinderella was head over heels in love with Prince Charming.灰姑娘深深爱上了白马王子。h...
1A: May I exchange this DVD player?B: Certainly. Do you have your receipt?A: Here you are.B: Now, why do you want to ...