情景对话【听力】-【购物】:Returning a Defective Item 退还一个有缺陷的产品
A: How may I help you?
B: I would like to return an item.
A: What are you returning?
B: I want to return this cellphone.
A: Is there a problem?
B: It's broken.
A: What exactly is wrong with it?
B: The phone turns off by itself.
A: That's fine, but do you have your receipt with you?
B: Yes, here it is.A: I'll refund your money right now.
B: Thank you so much.
A: How can I help you today?
B: I am returning something that I bought yesterday.
A: What would you like to return?
B: I'm returning a cellphone.
A: Was there something wrong with it?
B: It's defective.
A: What isn't working on it?
B: It keeps turning off on its own.
A: Alright, do you have the receipt?
B: I have it right here.
A: I'm going to take care of this and refund your money.
B: Thanks for your help.
A: What can I do for you?
B: I need to return something.
A: What do you need to return?
B: I need to return this cellphone that I just bought.
A: What is wrong with it?
B: It isn't working properly.
A: What is the problem with it?
B: For some reason the phone cuts off by itself.
A: I see, and do you have your receipt?
B: Here you go.
A: I'll take care of this right now.
B: I appreciate your help.
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语中如何用“Dead”加强语气 阅读:30 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】学好英语的20个好习惯，条条受益！ 阅读:23 2016-10-08
- 【阅读-每日英语】【音频版】你喜欢哪种音乐? 阅读:50 2016-10-20
- 【听力-银行】银行相关英语对话听力2：Openi... 阅读:922 2016-03-20
- 【听力-开车】Paying the Ticket... 阅读:18 2017-06-12
- 【阅读-每日英语】【语音版】你是不是要等到身材走形了... 阅读:44 2016-10-25
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读Americanidioms 阅读:22 2017-09-10
- 【阅读-每日英语】2 deaths reported... 阅读:27 2017-07-06
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语单词如何使用“委婉语”的故事 阅读:24 2016-02-20
- 【听力-外出就餐】Breakfast for Din... 阅读:13 2017-04-24
- 【听力-买房子】Do not Like the H... 阅读:11 2017-03-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】如何通过新概念英语全面提高英语能力 阅读:28 2017-02-20
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“免职”的多种说法 阅读:57 2016-03-03
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语拿手好戏六男女之间―永恒的主题 阅读:24 2017-10-10
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】实用英语口语：“PARTY”大全 阅读:26 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】热点英语单词：杰娜“香格里拉”大婚 阅读:35 2016-02-29
人人都爱听赞美的话，那该怎么用英语赞美女生漂亮、男生“帅呆了”？下面就教你两招。 1. You're looking sharp! 你看上去真精神/真棒/真漂亮。 Sharp常用的意思有下面几个： 1) 锋利的...
1A: I don't know how much luggage I can take on the plane with me.B: You need to look up each individual airline ...
Reading enriches the mind.开卷有益 Reading enriches the mind
How are you? 不是个问句 美国人见面最常说的就是How are you?或者How are you doing?刚到美国的时候很不适应，觉得...
1.Do you have a family? 正确译文:你有孩子吗? 2.It's a good father that knows his son. 就算是最好的父亲,也未必了解自己的儿子. 3.I hav...
A: I wish I was a cheerleader.我想成为一个拉拉队员。B: Why do you want to be one?为什么那样想做拉拉队员呢？A: Cheerleaders are popular.因为拉拉队员...
A: Were you invited to Leslie's birthday party dinner?B: I was. I'm really excited about it.A: Would you like...
1A: How much does this car cost?B: Well, come on in and we'll sit down and discuss that right now. How much doyou...
1A: How are you doing today?B: Great. Thanks.A: What can I help you with?B: I would like to open a bank account.A: Wh...
生活中有很多英语表达法是你意想不到、却又非常简单的。比如我们今天要讲的这个“手麻了”。 美国口语的趋势是用两三个比较常用的字来代替一个比较少见的字。“手麻了”就可以说成是I can't ...
News Spotlight Politics The 40th President of the United States, Ronald Reagan, has died at the age of 93. Reagan...
glassware counter 玻璃器皿部enamel ware 搪瓷器皿haberdashery 男子服饰用品confectionery 糖果糕点c...
A: I'm so sore from running!B: Maybe you've been practicing too hard.A: I want to do well on the big race nex...