情景对话【听力】-【购物】:Shopping for New Clothes 逛街买一些新衣服
A: What are you doing here?
B: I'm just shopping.
A: What are you shopping for?
B: Some new clothes. How about you?
A: Same here.
B: Have you found anything nice yet?
A: I found a few pairs of pants.
B: Where'd you get those?
A: I found them at JCPennies.
B: Those are really cute.
A: Do you want me to show you where I found them?
B: I would like that. Thank you.
A: What are you doing here today?
B: I felt like doing some shopping.
A: What are you going to buy?
B: I need some new clothes. What about you?
A: I'm trying tofind some clothes myself.
B: Have you found anything that you like?
A: I got a new pair of pants.
B: Those are cute. Where'd you get them.
A: I bought them at JCPennies.
B: I really like those.
A: I'll show you where to get them at.
B: That would be great.
A: Funny seeing you here.
B: I'm doing a little bit of shopping.
A: What are you looking for?
B: I'm looking for new clothes. How about you?
A: I'm shopping for clothes too.
B: What have you bought so far?
A: I got these new pants.
B: Where'd you find those at?
A: I got them at JCPennies.
B: Those are beautiful.
A: I can show you where to find them, if you'd like.
B: Sure. Thanks a lot.
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语单词“最后通牒”怎么说 阅读:97 2016-02-26
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“社会公平正义”的推进 阅读:135 2016-03-03
- 【听力-运动】Golf Is No Picnic... 阅读:33 2017-06-26
- 【听力-坐公交车】Seating 座位 阅读:52 2016-03-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】《权利的游戏》横扫艾美奖，就凭台词... 阅读:214 2016-11-04
- 【阅读-每日英语】想增强你的魅力指数，就这么简单！ 阅读:70 2016-10-13
- 【听力-健康】A Hair Treatment ... 阅读:27 2017-03-27
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】租房实用口语 阅读:74 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】10 Commandments o... 阅读:39 2017-02-23
- 【阅读-每日英语】这样看美剧，寓学于乐！ 阅读:65 2016-08-05
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】热点英语单词：“good Sama... 阅读:64 2016-02-26
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】租房实用英语 阅读:69 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“规矩点”英语怎么说 阅读:88 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】听力基本原则 阅读:34 2018-03-21
- 【听力-健康】Seeing the Doctor... 阅读:45 2017-06-18
- 【阅读-伊索寓言】伊索寓言·76 The Peaco... 阅读:261 2016-07-15
A: Do you listen to the radio?A: 你听广播了吗?B: I listen day and night.B: 我早晚都听。A:...
1A: Mr. Lee, I was wondering if you and your wife had plans fornext Friday night?B: Yes, I think we might be free. Wh...
1. A: How are you doing?B: I'm doing fine/OK/pretty well/GREat/super/terrific/so-so. 或: Not bad. /The same as ever. /...
Value of Knowledge In the Information Age, public awareness of the value of knowledge critically affects the economic...
Some of the most majestic landscape views in California are the great California Redwood and Sequoia trees. These t...
作为男生，我们有时会对真爱长什么样有些迷惑。如果基于以下10点特质寻找，你就会找到完美爱侣。1. She's Independent 独立 N...
A: I found an apartment!B: That's great to hear. I congratulate you.A: Thank you. I'm so glad I finally found...
会汉语就能学会英语 会汉语就能学会英语 用逆向法学习快两年了，感受真是太多了。千言万语汇成一句：It is terrific. It really works. I believe it. It can lead me to ...
A: Check out my birthday haul!B: Wow, that's a lot of cash!A: My relatives were really generous.B: What are you g...
1、想你，是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅，心里面，却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。It is graceful grief and sweet sadn...
among the other plants. “What a ridiculous little shoot!” said one. “No one will recognize it; not even THE thistle n...
1. The Court's Decision法院的决定Sir. Clark, I have reviewed this case very ca...
“电视信号不好”怎么说？“哪个频道在演哪个节目”怎么说？“追着看（连续剧）”怎么说？下面就为您一一道来。 1. There is too much static ...