情景对话【听力】-【购物】:Trying on a New Outfit 试穿新的衣服
A: I want to go try on these clothes.
B: What did you find?
A: I found some jeans, and a new blouse.
B: Go and try it on.
A: What do you think?
B: I love that shirt on you.
A: What about the jeans?
B: They don't really fit you right.
A: I don't think so either.
B: That blouse is absolutely wonderful on you.
A: I'll just buy the shirt.
B: That would be a good idea.
A: I need to try these clothes on.
B: What are you going to try on?
A: I just found some jeans and a top.
B: Try it on.
A: How do I look in this?
B: That shirt looks great.
A: How do these jeans look?
B: They don't look nice on you.
A: I don't like them either.
B: I just like that shirt.
A: I'm just going to buy the shirt.
B: Good, because those pants are ugly.
A: I'm going to go try these on in the dressing room.
B: What clothes did you find?
A: I'm just trying on a pair of jeans and a shirt.
B: Go try them on.
A: Alright, how do I look?
B: You look great in that shirt.
A: What do you think of these jeans?
B: I don't like how those look.
A: I really don't think they look good.
B: That shirt looks great though.
A: I guess I'm just going to buy the shirt.
B: That would be wise.
- 【阅读-每日英语】移民支招英语口语是这样轻易练成的 阅读:46 2017-05-18
- 【听力-在新的社区】Where to Find Pla... 阅读:11 2017-01-16
- 【听力-购物】Using the Warrant... 阅读:10 2018-01-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】四步练就地道英语发音 阅读:36 2016-09-08
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语短语Excuse me 的十种用 阅读:121 2016-06-02
- 【阅读-每日英语】这些英文名著的开头，看一遍就不会忘！ 阅读:28 2016-09-23
- 【听力-雇佣】Job Interview 1 工... 阅读:39 2017-09-08
- 【阅读-每日英语】用英文介绍的八个事实，让你目瞪口呆！ 阅读:42 2016-06-05
- 【听力-旅行】Shopping for Souv... 阅读:50 2017-03-17
- 【阅读-每日英语】I Didnt Notice It 阅读:24 2017-08-02
- 【阅读-每日英语】送给英语老师最长情的告白：那些年学... 阅读:29 2016-11-03
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】小心网络“点击劫持” 阅读:27 2016-02-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】如此记单词，上瘾，越记越想记 阅读:55 2017-03-26
- 【阅读-每日英语】The most beautifu... 阅读:21 2017-11-30
- 【阅读-每日英语】20个经典英文谚语，提升你的写作逼格 阅读:50 2016-11-10
- 【阅读-英语语法大全】1 英语“名词”介绍 阅读:205 2016-01-21
1. What will you break once you say it? (什么东西一说出来就打破?)Silence. (沉默)2. Will li...
A: Have you done your homework?B: Not yet.A: Then why are you watching TV?B: This is my favorite show.A: Go do your h...
1. 元宵节之际，祝你心中有首快乐的歌，新年快乐!Wishing you a merry song in your heart at Lantern Fe...
1. 模棱两可型 说话不靠谱的第一大特点就是支支吾吾，似是而非，英文里的"sort of"、"kind of" ...
A: Do you think wolves are like dogs?B: No way! Wolves are vicious.A: A man on TV lived with wolves for many years.B:...
每日一句英语：Just setting in for my brother.There was a lady who saw a man begging on the street with a hat in front of him...
A: My dad went to Washington, D.C.B: Why did he do that?A: He was invited, along with about 90 other veterans.B: Who ...
A: I would like to have a garden.B: Planting a garden is a lot of work.A: But then you grow beautiful flowers.B: Plas...
1A: How are you doing today?B: Great. Thanks.A: What can I help you with?B: I would like to open a bank account.A: Wh...
A: Were you invited to Leslie's birthday party dinner?B: I was. I'm really excited about it.A: Would you like...
A: So what are we doing on Saturday?B: I don't have anything planned.A: Are you kidding me?B: No, what is so spec...
场景：你好吗？How are you doing?问题你好！ Hi / Hello ! 你好吗？ How ar...
Taiwan ready for mainland touristsThe first tour group setting out from the Chinese mainland for Taiwan is now ready....