情景对话【听力】-【购物】:Warranty Expired 超过保修期了
A: I need to have my computer fixed.
B: What's the problem?
A: I think it has a virus.
B: Did you buy your computer from us?
A: Yes, I bought it from your store.
B: Did you get the warranty on your computer?
A: Yes, I got the warranty.
B: My computer is showing that the warranty you bought is expired.
A: You can't be serious!
B: You're going to have to pay to have your computer fixed.
A: How much is it going to cost?
B: It's going to be about $120.
A: I need you to fix my computer.
B: What problems are you having with it?
A: There is a virus on my computer.
B: Did you get your computer from our store?
A: I purchased my computer from your store.
B: Did you buy the warranty for your computer?
A: I did purchase the warranty.
B: Your warranty apparently expired two months ago.
A: Is that right?
B: It's going to cost you for us to fix your computer.
A: How much?
B: To fix your computer, it's going to cost you about $120.
A: Can you fix my computer?
B: What's wrong with it?
A: I believe that it has a virus.
B: Where did you get your computer? From us?
A: Yes, I did.
B: Did you purchase a warranty for the computer?
A: I believe that I purchased the warranty.
B: Our records are showing that your warranty expired last month.
A: I don't believe it.
B: I'm sorry, but it is going to cost you to get your computer fixed.
A: How much will it cost me?
B: It'll run you about $120.
- 【阅读-每日英语】Sheep Proverbs an... 阅读:35 2017-11-11
- 【阅读-每日英语】万圣节习俗让你看过瘾！ 阅读:27 2016-10-07
- 【阅读-每日英语】生活哲理英文文章 阅读:22 2017-11-28
- 【阅读-每日英语】答案来啦：2016年6月CET4真... 阅读:29 2016-10-24
- 【听力-约会】A Night by Himsel... 阅读:23 2017-02-28
- 【听力-日常生活】The New Mattress ... 阅读:15 2017-01-17
- 【听力-安全】Pit-bull Ban 斗牛禁令 阅读:9 2017-02-17
- 【听力-开车】Learning How to D... 阅读:32 2017-06-23
- 【阅读-每日英语】职场学英语的经验谈 阅读:39 2017-03-27
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】什么是“网络自搜” 阅读:34 2016-02-23
- 【阅读-伊索寓言】伊索寓言·67 The Heron 鹭鸶 阅读:139 2016-07-15
- 【听力-日常生活】An Earthquake 地震 阅读:31 2017-06-22
- 【阅读-每日英语】对付小三，你的“打跑小三力”高吗？ 阅读:29 2016-11-13
- 【阅读-每日英语】优美到直戳心底的句子 阅读:22 2016-10-13
- 【听力-约会】I Love You More t... 阅读:16 2017-02-22
- 【听力-食物】Buying Meat 买肉食 阅读:17 2017-07-29
今天我们学习的每日一句英语是：He knows most who speaks least. 大智者寡于言。He knows most who speaks least
A: Hello, 911? I need an ambulance.B: What's the situation?A: My friend fell off her bike and hit her head.B: Is ...
从起床到出门早晨好!Good morning.Good morning, John. (早晨好，约翰。)Good morning, mom. (早晨好，妈妈。)闹钟响了吗?Did the alarm clock go off? *go...
1. incident 事件 ;accident 意外2. march 三月, 前进 ;match 比赛3. implicit 含蓄的 ;explicit...
记住概念、事实或资料的三个要素：1、印象2、联想3、重复 应该按这一顺序利用这三个要素。即使你忽略了其中一个要素，当然不一定妨碍你记的东西。但是当你想记住一件事情时，必须遵循完整的程序：印象、联想和重复。 这可以解释为什么我...
大家都有这样的感受,明明是背了很多的单词，可写作文时，总是用一些高中或小学的词汇。（又称垃圾词汇），为了更好的克服这样的情况，我总结了一些常用的替代语,希望对大家有所帮助: 垃圾词汇1:help 典型例句:I"ll ...
1. 地沟油 英文说法：gutter oil 作为食品安全的典型代表，你是否对它深恶痛绝?gutter一次足以让所有老外都明白这种油有多恶心。 Gu...
1A: I need to get a taxi. B: We have a variety of transportation services. Would you prefer a private vehicle to a ta...
1. History (Greek) 历史(希腊语) 2. Ballet (French) 芭蕾(法语) 3. Mosquito (Spanish) ...
1A: Do you know why I pulled you over?B: I have no idea.A: Your left brake light is out.B: I was not aware of that.A:...
Hero and Leander 赫洛和勒安德耳；万古情痴。
1A: Hello, Nicole here. B: Nicole, this is Richard. I think you know why I'm calling. A: Oh, it's about the r...
A: It's time to go, Richard.B: Okay, Patty. I'm ready.A: I'm really stoked about this new school. Judy is...
警察当然要追捕犯罪分子，这是他们的工作职责。这次我们就来看看“追捕”怎么说。 1. The cops are after me. 警察在追我。 The cops are after me. 这句话看来似乎只是单...