情景对话【听力】-【在银行】:Setting up a Bank Account 开一个银行账户
A: How are you doing today?
B: Great. Thanks.
A: What can I help you with?
B: I would like to open a bank account.
A: What kind would you like to open?
B: I need a checking account.
A: Would you also like to open a savings account?
B: That's fine.
A: In order to open these accounts, you need to deposit a minimum of $50.
B: I want to deposit $300.
A: I'll set up your accounts for you right now.
B: Make sure to put $150 in each account.
A: How are you?
B: I'm well. Thank you for asking.
A: What can I do for you?
B: I need to open a bank account.
A: What kind of account?
B: I just need a checking account.
A: You can open a savings account, too.
B: All right. Open both.
A: You need to deposit at least $50 into both accounts.
B: I will be depositing $300 today.
A: I will set your accounts up right now.
B: Would you please put $150 in both accounts?
A: How are things with you?
B: I'm fine. Thank you.
A: May I help you with something?
B: I want to open a bank account.
A: Do you know what kind of account you want to open?
B: I want to open a checking account.
A: You should also open a savings account.
B: That would be great.
A: To open these accounts, you will need to make a deposit of at least $50.
B: I would actually like to deposit $300 today.
A: Let me do that for you now.
B: Please put $150 in each account for me.
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“不许动”在英语中怎么说 阅读:66 2016-02-19
- 【听力-租房】Where to Put the ... 阅读:26 2017-12-12
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语专家解析历年四级听力短文题材 阅读:30 2018-03-05
- 【听力-美国菜式】Frozen Or Take-Ou... 阅读:39 2017-05-25
- 【阅读-每日英语】成长的人生必须面对的10个残酷事实 阅读:48 2016-10-13
- 【听力-美国菜式】Imported Chocolat... 阅读:51 2017-05-14
- 【听力-图书馆】Applying for a Li... 阅读:30 2018-02-24
- 【听力-工作】职场英语对话听力11：Lunch ... 阅读:49 2016-03-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】你每天都会用到的超级英语句型！ 阅读:68 2016-10-11
- 【阅读-每日英语】还在为字母“忽大忽小”困扰吗？11... 阅读:55 2016-10-02
- 【阅读-每日英语】Happy Womens Day! 阅读:60 2017-07-29
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】通过词根记单词21:exo-extra- 阅读:77 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语笑话：三人同舟 阅读:57 2016-10-12
- 【听力-买车】Detecting a Probl... 阅读:31 2018-01-14
- 【阅读-每日英语】国庆假期用holiday 还是va... 阅读:160 2016-11-07
- 【阅读-记忆法学习】记忆法入门教程详细讲解 阅读:94 2016-01-21
A: I have a question about my one-room apartment.B: What do you need to know?A: Am I allowed to have extra people liv...
1A: How may I help you?B: I need to return these books.A: What happened to this one?B: The cover came off.A: You'...
1A wise woman likes but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe and...
A mother's love never changes.母爱永恒。A mothers love never changes
常有人问我：学英语有什么诀窍？说老实话，要想掌握一种语言，在缺乏必要的语言环境的条件下，实在没有什么捷径可走。 概括起来，只有四个字：下苦功夫。我这绝对不是随便说说漂亮话而已。 凭我这几年学习英语的体会，只有日积月累，通过量变...
通过词根记单词4:ad- ad-加在在单词或词根前，表示"做…，加强…" adapt适应（ad+apt能力→有适应能力） adept熟练的（ad+ept能力→有做事能力→熟练的） adopt收养；采纳（ad+opt选择→选出来→...
A: This is 911. What is your emergency?B: I think my wife just had a stroke or a heart attack.A: Can you describe her...
近日网上热传，铁道部对“7.23”事故遇难旅客家属下达7月30日前如不签署赔偿协议就停止协商的最后通牒。铁道部回应，这些“纯属谣言”。 请看《中国日报》报道 Chinese author...
如果你托运了行李，下了飞机后应该根据走道上的指示走到Terminal领行李处，依电脑屏幕或告示找到自己班次(Boarding card 上面有班次)的行李招领台。 从转盘上取下自己的行李，小心核对行李号码，因为不少皮箱看起来一模一样...
A: I must admit, Ms. Price, I'm concerned about security.B: Don't worry, Mr. King. We will provide the securi...
A good book is a good friend.好书如挚友。A good book is a good friend.
Business before pleasure.事业在先，享受在后。 Business before pleasure
A: I'm calling because I got the invitation to your party in the mail.B: I was worried that maybe it got lost.A: ...
Olympic champion Liu Xiang walks away after failing to start his 110 metres h...
一、 复习点的确定（根据艾宾浩斯记忆曲线制定）： 1． 第一个记忆周期：5分钟 2． 第二个记忆周期：30分钟 3． 第三个记忆周期：12小时 4． 第四个记忆周期：1天 5． 第五个记忆周期：2天 6． 第...