情景对话【听力】-【在银行】:Asking about Checks 咨询银行支票
A: How are you doing today?
B: Great. Thanks.
A: What can I do for you today?
B: I just have one question.
A: What's your question?
B: How do I order checks?
A: You can order them right now, if you'd like.
B: That would be great.
A: Just fill out this application.
B: Then what?
A: Give it about 5 to 7 business days, and you should receive them in the mail.
B: Here's my application. Thanks for your help.
A: How are you?
B: I'm fantastic.
A: What can I help you with?
B: Could you answer a question for me?
A: What would you like to know?
B: I need to order checks. How do I do that?
A: You can do that right now, if you want to.
B: Let me do that now.
A: I'm just going to need you to fill out this application.
B: What do I do next?
A: You will receive your checks in the mail in about a week.
B: I've finished my application. Thank you so much.
A: How's it going?
B: I'm fine. Thank you.
A: May I help you?
B: I have a question.
A: Ask away.
B: How can I order new checks?
A: If you want, you can order some right now.
B: I would like to do that right now.
A: First, you need to fill out this application.
B: What else do I have to do?
A: Give it about a week, and you should get your checks in the mail.
B: I appreciate your help. Here's my application.
- 【阅读-每日英语】10个有趣的英语习语，你get了吗？ 阅读:29 2016-11-04
- 【阅读-每日英语】A light heart liv... 阅读:24 2017-06-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】用英语向陌生人问路，就这么简单！ 阅读:76 2016-08-19
- 【听力-日常生活】Asking Someone to... 阅读:27 2017-10-16
- 【听力-约会】A Forgotten Anniv... 阅读:34 2016-03-23
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】2011年国内十大热词 阅读:45 2016-03-02
- 【阅读-记忆法学习】增强记忆力的简单训练方法 阅读:51 2016-01-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】520+521，看看哪些表白可以触... 阅读:24 2016-10-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】报复心较强的五大星座，你中枪了吗？ 阅读:21 2016-10-16
- 【阅读-每日英语】【语音版】你活着的意义是什么？ 阅读:31 2016-10-28
- 【听力-健康】Normal Test Resul... 阅读:15 2017-05-30
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语口语：露天电影 阅读:104 2016-08-30
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语单词萝卜青菜，各有所爱的故事 阅读:32 2016-02-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】学会这几句，让老外感觉到你的伶牙俐齿 阅读:31 2016-10-26
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】消除核恐怖主义 加强核安全建设 阅读:83 2016-03-03
- 【阅读-每日英语】用26个英文字母表达“80后”个性 阅读:37 2017-02-16
Wall不就是生活中最平常的东西吗？在哪儿都可以看到，没什么稀奇的。事实上，Wall虽然是一个简单的单词，但在不同的搭配中它的意思就丰富多了。 妙用1） wallflower 对，你说得没错，这的确是一种花--叫墙头花，也是一种com...
1A: Did you hear about the robbery?B: Did I hear about it? I saw it happen.A: Are you serious?B: I was there.A: What ...
玩笑常常逗得人们哈哈大笑，确实有益身心健康。如果一个玩笑把你逗得前仰后合，该怎么用英文来描述这个“真是太好笑了”呢？看看下面的说法吧！ 1. It's hilarious. 真是太好笑了。 如果别人开了什么好玩...
Passover is a Jewish holiday that remembers and celebrates their liberation from ancient Egyptian slavery as descri...
A: TV news is so stupid.B: They shouldn't even call it news.A: Last night they told us about a cat in a sofa.B: Y...
We all know studying English is hard, and it takes years, if not decades, to master it. Wouldn't it be wonderful if t...
1A: Do you want some dessert?B: No thanks. We just need our check. Have you seen the waitress?A: Here comes our waitr...
经典句型：Would you please clean the room for me?你帮我打扫一下房间好吗?A:Would you please cl...
1A: What is your case against the police?B: They arrested me for nothing.A: What do you mean?B: They weren't supp...
A: Look at all these kittens!B: How many are there?A: Eight.B: They're all so cute.A: Yes, but I can't keep t...
身教胜于言传英语怎么说Example is better than precept!身教胜于言传Example is better than precept
1. 让我来帮你完成工作吧。 错误: Let me help you to do your work. 正确: Let me help you wi...
A housewarming party is a special party to be held when someone buys or moves into a new apartment or house. The pe...