情景对话【听力】-【在银行】:A Check Bounces 空头支票（支票被退）
A: What can I help you with today?
B: I have a problem.
A: What is the problem?
B: I wrote a check for $100 and it bounced.
A: Do you have enough money in your account?
B: I think so.
A: Let me check that for you right now.
B: Okay. Thank you.
A: Apparently there is only $57 left in your account.
B: You can't be serious!
A: That's what my records show.
B: I see. Thanks for your help.
A: How may I help you?
B: There's a problem with my check.
A: What problem?
B: My check for $100 bounced.
A: Are you sure you have $100 in your checking account?
B: I thought I did.
A: I'll check for you.
B: Thank you very much.
A: It looks like you only have $57 left in your account.
B: That can't be right!
A: That's what my computer is showing.
B: All right. Thank you very much.
A: What can I do for you?
B: I have a problem with this check.
A: What's wrong?
B: I wrote out a check for $100 and it bounced.
A: Do you have enough money in your checking account?
B: I believe so.
A: Give me a moment, and I'll check.
B: All right. Thanks.
A: You only have $57 left in your checking account.
B: That's impossible.
A: I'm sorry, but that's what our records show.
B: Okay. Thanks. Have a nice day.
- 【听力-日常生活】Talking with Angr... 阅读:25 2017-10-14
- 【听力-租房】Eviction Notice 驱逐通知 阅读:17 2017-11-18
- 【阅读-每日英语】You're 这个音90%的同学发... 阅读:61 2016-10-17
- 【听力-安全】ATM 自动取款机 阅读:22 2017-02-24
- 【阅读-每日英语】Dreams, Made in C... 阅读:44 2017-06-29
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】通过词根记单词38:se-&quo... 阅读:125 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】“阿甘”晨跑遇新人公园拍婚纱，竟然... 阅读:82 2016-11-06
- 【阅读-每日英语】HIV testing impor... 阅读:41 2017-07-08
- 【阅读-每日英语】关于腊八节的两个传说，你知道吗？ 阅读:55 2016-10-13
- 【阅读-每日英语】【语音版】难道只有孩子才是真正的爱... 阅读:78 2016-11-08
- 【阅读-每日英语】阅读理解的几个关键问题 阅读:27 2018-03-25
- 【阅读-伊索寓言】伊索寓言原创翻译54：The Wo... 阅读:190 2016-03-10
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语单词“talkaholic”是... 阅读:33 2016-02-20
- 【听力-健康】Quitting Smoking 戒烟 阅读:23 2017-05-12
- 【阅读-每日英语】从热门电影中提炼出的10句口语 阅读:74 2016-08-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】如何应对四六级听力考试 阅读:40 2017-03-14
just finished a class, sitting in the office chair. Watching mountains of operating reactor was somewhat depressing i...
A Mule had had a long rest and much good feeding. He was feeling very vigorous indeed, and pranced around loftily, ho...
1A: Hello, this is Betty. B: Hi, Betty. Larry here. How many smoke detectors are in your apartment? A: Actually, I ha...
The third Monday in January is an American federal holiday, Martin Luther King Jr. Day. It falls near the birthday ...
1A: What's your favorite movie?B: My favorite movie is Superbad.A: Oh, why is that?B: It's the funniest movie...
音频点击此处>>>A: I'm trying to stretch my dollars.A: 我在试着学怎么精打细算，省下点钱...
Journalist: What qualities does a university require when 1)enrolling students and what changes when they leave schoo...
我们常说的背单词其实不只一个步骤，而是两个步骤。分别是： 1、看着单词写出中文意思； 2、看着中文写出单词。 而在不写英文作文的情况下，我们真的不需要写出或写全整个单词。我们大部分时间其实是看英文的文章，文档，杂志或报纸。 ...
The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself.It is not in your environment; it is not in luck or chance,or t...
A professor was giving a big test one day to his students. He handed out all ...
No cross, no crown不经历风雨，怎么见彩虹No cross, no crown
Doing is better than saying.与其挂在嘴上，不如落实在行动上。Doing is better than saying