情景对话【听力】-【健康】:Having a Cold 感冒了
A: How are you feeling today?
B: I have a terrible cold!
A: Where do you think you picked that up?
B: A lot of people in my gym have it. Maybe I got it from the equipment.
A: Have you taken anything for it?
B: I think that I am just going to rest and drink plenty of liquids for awhile.
A: Yes, staying rested and hydrated is really important.
B: My mother also has this special potion with hot wine, cayenne pepper, andsugar that works miracles.A: You might want to ask the pharmacist for his suggestions if you getany worse.
B: Yes, if my symptoms don't pass in a few days, I will ask for help.
A: You don't look so good.
B: I feel horrible. I think I picked up a bug.
A: Do you know who you got it from?
B: A lot of people in my dorm are sick. Perhaps I picked it up there.
A: Did you take any cold medication?
B: I've been taking vitamin C and zinc and trying to get some rest.
A: I think that rest and liquids are what doctors recommend for a cold.
B: My grandmother swears by hot chicken soup for a cold.
A: A pharmacist might be able to help you if your home remedies don't work.
B: Yes, if I get worse, I will definitely look for extra help with this.
A: You look a bit under the weather.
B: I am not feeling all the great. I think I have that crud that is goingaround.
A: I know that it's going around the dorms.
B: My boyfriend hasn't been feeling so well. Maybe he passed it on to me.
A: I have some cold tablets if you would like one.
B: Mostly, I feel like I need some rest and hot soup.
A: Drinking liquids and getting rest is a good idea with a cold.
B: My grandmother thinks that honey and whiskey is a good cure for a cold.
A: You could always go to the pharmacy if it gets worse and you wantsuggestions.
B: If things don't get better in a few days, I will look for some othersolutions.
- 【阅读-美国文化和习俗】【双语有声阅读】Chicago 美... 阅读:46 2017-01-24
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读LETTERFROME... 阅读:35 2017-09-27
- 【阅读-每日英语】老外在对话中常常会说的句子 阅读:42 2016-08-15
- 【听力-约会】Dating a long-tim... 阅读:29 2017-07-16
- 【听力-租房】Recreation Area P... 阅读:9 2017-12-01
- 【听力-开车】Calling a Traffic... 阅读:20 2017-06-11
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】各种“实习”的表达方式 阅读:41 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语口语：“Give it a s... 阅读:44 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】25个最常弄错含义的单词，你弄错了吗？ 阅读:31 2016-10-12
- 【阅读-每日英语】change 改变，再出发！ 阅读:48 2016-06-05
- 【阅读-每日英语】英文笑话：下雨天 阅读:150 2016-10-18
- 【阅读-伊索寓言】伊索寓言原创翻译1：The Wol... 阅读:263 2016-02-15
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“临时伴侣”怎么说 阅读:207 2016-02-23
- 【听力-日常生活】What''s So Funny?... 阅读:21 2016-10-23
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语中论坛马甲叫做“sockpup... 阅读:31 2016-02-20
- 【听力-犯罪】Picking a Suspect... 阅读:18 2017-01-03
Interviewer: OK, I want to pursue this area for just a minute, because I’m wondering whether or not, either of you or...
A: Today is Friday the thirteenth.A:今天是13号，星期五。B: That's a bad day.B: 真不好...
生米已成熟饭英语怎么说What is done cannot be undone. 生米已成熟饭／木已成舟。What is done cannot be undone
近日网上热传，铁道部对“7.23”事故遇难旅客家属下达7月30日前如不签署赔偿协议就停止协商的最后通牒。铁道部回应，这些“纯属谣言”。 请看《中国日报》报道 Chinese author...
A: Do you like baseball?B: I've never watched a game.A: You've never even seen it on television?B: I don'...
1. Thank you for this gift of a whole new day. I am grateful.感谢上苍赐予我全新的一天。我很感...
1 A: I was wondering if you allow pets in this building.B: We do allow some pets, but you must pay an additional five...
International aid for poor countries is necessaryThe economic and social gaps between the developed countries and the...
作为艺术系的学生，Phil Hansen 得了一种手会不自觉颤抖的病，于是他无法继续从事热爱的点画创作， 他被击倒了，失去了人生目标，直到一位神经科医...
音频点击此处>>>A: Are you married?A: 你结婚了吗?B: No. I'm divorced.B:没有，我离...
A: "Steve. Is that you?"A:Steve, 是你吗?B: "Yeah. What's goin...
collectionsDirections: For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic: The Potential of...
There is inside youall of the potentialto be whatever you want to be,all of the energyto do whatever you want to do.I...