情景对话【听力】-【健康】:Having a Cold 感冒了
A: How are you feeling today?
B: I have a terrible cold!
A: Where do you think you picked that up?
B: A lot of people in my gym have it. Maybe I got it from the equipment.
A: Have you taken anything for it?
B: I think that I am just going to rest and drink plenty of liquids for awhile.
A: Yes, staying rested and hydrated is really important.
B: My mother also has this special potion with hot wine, cayenne pepper, andsugar that works miracles.A: You might want to ask the pharmacist for his suggestions if you getany worse.
B: Yes, if my symptoms don't pass in a few days, I will ask for help.
A: You don't look so good.
B: I feel horrible. I think I picked up a bug.
A: Do you know who you got it from?
B: A lot of people in my dorm are sick. Perhaps I picked it up there.
A: Did you take any cold medication?
B: I've been taking vitamin C and zinc and trying to get some rest.
A: I think that rest and liquids are what doctors recommend for a cold.
B: My grandmother swears by hot chicken soup for a cold.
A: A pharmacist might be able to help you if your home remedies don't work.
B: Yes, if I get worse, I will definitely look for extra help with this.
A: You look a bit under the weather.
B: I am not feeling all the great. I think I have that crud that is goingaround.
A: I know that it's going around the dorms.
B: My boyfriend hasn't been feeling so well. Maybe he passed it on to me.
A: I have some cold tablets if you would like one.
B: Mostly, I feel like I need some rest and hot soup.
A: Drinking liquids and getting rest is a good idea with a cold.
B: My grandmother thinks that honey and whiskey is a good cure for a cold.
A: You could always go to the pharmacy if it gets worse and you wantsuggestions.
B: If things don't get better in a few days, I will look for some othersolutions.
- 【听力-旅行】A Real Meal 一份正式的饭 阅读:29 2017-04-19
- 【阅读-旅游准备】【旅游英语】旅游准备 15 确认航... 阅读:167 2017-01-19
- 【听力-卖房子】First Appointment... 阅读:45 2017-02-07
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】你知道哪天是“国际寡妇日”吗？ 阅读:72 2016-02-29
- 【听力-租房】Checking the Apar... 阅读:45 2017-12-16
- 【听力-开车】Asking Where to P... 阅读:45 2017-06-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】发怒？沮丧？这些贬义形容词都怎么用！ 阅读:329 2016-07-27
- 【听力-卖房子】Accepting an Offe... 阅读:23 2017-01-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】Flood discharge d... 阅读:86 2017-07-03
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语拿手好戏七学校生活活到老学到老 阅读:46 2017-10-10
- 【阅读-每日英语】博尔特，你的对手在这里! 阅读:37 2016-10-31
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语学习方法·特征法背单词 阅读:202 2016-03-10
- 【阅读-日常口语】关于“日期” date 和“时间”... 阅读:88 2016-01-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】让人深信不疑的十大哲理 阅读:30 2016-10-14
- 【阅读-每日英语】科学理论 Scientific T... 阅读:36 2017-12-25
- 【听力-旅行】Shopping for Souv... 阅读:85 2017-03-17
1. Child''s play & 儿戏 Child''s play的意思是“非常容易做的事情，不大重要的事情”。《朗曼当代英语词典》的解释是"something very easy to do, something not...
Quiz 测验 quiz可以指课堂上的“测验”、“小考”等，比test（测验）还要小些；也可指广播、电视节目等中的“智力测验”、“一般知识测验”等。如Follow Me（《跟我学》，BBC的电视教学节目）中的“Lo...
A: This floor is falling apart.B: How can you tell?A: Are you kidding me? Step over here.B: You're right. The flo...
Olympic champion Liu Xiang walks away after failing to start his 110 metres h...
1. No shoptalk. 不谈公事。 2. That was a blatant lie. 那是公然撒谎。 3. I won it fair...
A: Hello. I'm new to the apartments. I have a question.B: Hello, and welcome. What do you need to know?A: Is ther...
A: How much does it cost to ride the bus?B: The cost is one dollar and fifty cents.A: I'm going to have to spend ...
Rush for Postgraduate Study Nowadays more and more college graduates decide to pursue postgraduate study on the eve o...
Brits really don't mind telling fibs, for not only does the average Brit man lie five times a day, but the women too ...
今天，我们就来说说英语里对于“乱七八糟”的各种表达。1. The apartment is in a mess after the party.聚会完了以...
over- ① 表示”过度,过分” overstudy n.用功过度(over+study学习) overwork n.过度劳累(over+work工作) overact v.表演过火(over+act演出) overdos...
1A: I really need to find a bus that goes by PCC.B: Where do you need to catch this bus at?A: All the way up on Las F...
A: Hi! Sorry I took so long to meet you.B: That's alright, we have plenty of time.A: Who is that girl sleeping on...
He that will not work shall not eat.不劳动者不得食A work ill done must be twice done...
1 Don’t work harder, work deeper。 1 不要只是更努力地工作，学会更深入地工作。 2 When you are you...