情景对话【听力】-【雇佣】:Greeting by Receptionist 接待员的问候
A: I am here for my job interview.
B: Fine, have a seat. May I get you some water or coffee?
A: Sure, thank you.
B: I'll get that for you right now.
A: Thank you. What a nice office this is!
B: Yes, could you come in now? I am going to take you back to meet your interviewer, Mr. Gotcha.
A: I have an appointment for an interview today.
B: Great, have a seat. Would you like some tea or coffee?
A: I'd love some.
B: The coffee area is right over there. Please help yourself.
A: Thank you. What a beautiful view from this office!
B: Yes. Oh, here comes Mr. Gotcha now. I'll show you to his office.
A: Good morning. I have an interview scheduled this morning.
B: The interviewer will be with you in a moment. Would you care for some water?
A: Yes, that would be great.
B: Just help yourself to whatever you would like from the table in the waiting area.
A: Thank you. This is a very lovely office building!
B: Yes. Why don't you come straight through the door and we'll walk down to Mr. Gotha's office together.
- 【阅读-用英语问路】【旅游英语】问路、买票&坐车 12... 阅读:74 2017-03-02
- 【阅读-每日英语】Romance in the rain 阅读:3 2017-11-17
- 【听力-在银行】Asking about Chec... 阅读:35 2017-08-31
- 【听力-在餐馆】Ordering Drinks 点饮料 阅读:15 2017-07-19
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】IMF总裁涉嫌对酒店女佣“性侵犯”被拘留 阅读:16 2016-02-25
- 【听力-健康】Washing Hands 洗手 阅读:15 2017-03-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】想了解女人，一定要看看这10个英语句子！ 阅读:34 2016-09-20
- 【阅读-美国文化和习俗】【双语有声阅读】 Facebook... 阅读:47 2017-01-07
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】实用英语口语：存钱与利息 阅读:90 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】有多少人被结尾这首see you ... 阅读:14 2016-09-20
- 【阅读-日常口语】评价别人常用英语口语 阅读:48 2016-01-11
- 【阅读-每日英语】如何背单词方法和经验,,不看会后悔吗 阅读:40 2017-03-21
- 【听力-开车】A Long Trip 长途旅行 阅读:36 2017-01-10
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】大学常用英语“点名”跑步了 阅读:27 2016-02-19
- 【听力-健康】Filling Prescript... 阅读:23 2017-07-02
- 【阅读-旅游准备】【旅游英语】旅游准备 3 如何问好... 阅读:92 2017-01-04
1. Take the one-way street. 走这条单行道。 One-way street就是单行道. 尤其在 Downtown 地区， 以...
句子中包含of、if时的翻译步骤和例子比如：I have two questions, it isn't necessary to answer the second question if you know the resu...
How are you? 不是个问句 美国人见面最常说的就是How are you?或者How are you doing?刚到美国的时候很不适应，觉得...
A: I can't believe how long this line is.B: This is a popular restaurant, isn't it?A: Yes, but it isn't a...
A: Wow! Our order is sure taking long.B: Yes, it is. It's been nearly 45 minutes now.A: Well, maybe they're j...
Sometimes, people do want to read—they've got abook at home sitting on t...
Sammi, I'm in no rush to meet a guy!我对我超剩女的现状，还是很淡定的!But if I wait too lo...
1A: I would like to apply for a permit.B: Can I see your ID?A: No, I left it in the car.B: I'm going to need to s...
1A: Would you be able to pick me up at the airport next Sunday?B: Sure, I would be happy to help you. What time are y...
You know how important it is to move your body. And you've probably heard...
今天我们要学习的一句英语是：不劳无获不劳无获有两种表达方法： No gains without pains. No pains, no gains以上两句的意思都可以是不劳无获。学习英语也是一样，需要下苦功夫，最重要的是要坚持，不能三...
1A: My wife thinks I should get a lawyer to look at the contract.B: Well, it certainly wouldn't hurt to have a la...