情景对话【听力】-【雇佣】:Talking on the Phone 电话交谈
A: This is Ray. May I speak with Lee?
B: Yes, this is Lee speaking.
A: Lee. How are you today?
B: Oh, things are going great. What's up?
A: I was wondering if you could meet me tomorrow for lunch?
B: Sure! Where did you have in mind?
A: I was thinking of Joe's in the village.
B: I love that place. Sure, let's go there.
A: Fine then, I'll meet you around twelve.
B: I'll see you there. Look forward to it.
A: Good morning, this is Ray speaking. Is Lee in?
B: Hi, Ray. This is Lee.
A: Good morning, Lee. How is it going with you today?
B: Things are wonderful. What can I help you with?
A: Could we meet for lunch tomorrow to discuss the new project?
B: That would be great. What restaurant did you have in mind?
A: We could go to Lozano's downtown.
B: That would be perfect. It's a nice quiet place to meet.
A: I'll see you there around twelve then.
B: I am looking forward to meeting with you. See you then.
A: May I speak with Lee? This is Ray.
B: Lee here.
A: Lee, I thought that was you. How's it going?
B: I am doing well. How can I help you?
A: I would like to treat you to lunch tomorrow so I can get some suggestionsfrom you.
B: Sounds like a plan. Where would you like to meet?
A: How about the new Chinese place next door?
B: Yes, that would work well for me.
A: I'll join you around twelve for lunch then.
B: It's a go then. See you there.
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“全天候24小时”英语表达方法 阅读:111 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】大学常用英语“点名”跑步了 阅读:80 2016-02-19
- 【听力-转学到一所大学】Filling out a Col... 阅读:51 2018-02-06
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“漂亮”的升级 阅读:105 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】十二星座父亲 不动声色的爱（双语） 阅读:54 2016-09-11
- 【阅读-每日英语】Not to advance is... 阅读:9 2018-06-04
- 【阅读-每日英语】英文歌曲：《Animals》——魔... 阅读:88 2016-10-06
- 【阅读-每日英语】如何讲英语更礼貌？ 阅读:99 2016-08-25
- 【阅读-每日英语】《老友记》中的15句经典口语，你记... 阅读:95 2016-10-18
- 【阅读-每日英语】转以听写为核心的逆向法 阅读:61 2018-04-09
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语对话实例：买火车票 阅读:110 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-美国文化和习俗】【双语有声阅读】The Calif... 阅读:174 2017-02-05
- 【听力-卖房子】Accepting an Offe... 阅读:93 2017-01-30
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语中与食物有关的习语 阅读:129 2016-06-12
- 【听力-社交网络】Joining Facebook ... 阅读:78 2016-06-26
- 【听力-安全】Double-Check Ever... 阅读:24 2017-03-16
一. 听力单题技巧:：（一） 预测能力（道正认为预测是听力不可缺少的一部分）??预测能力是听者在听取录音之前所具有的获取信息的能力。听者可通过对某些关键词、重要短语、相关问题和选项的分析来提前预测听力材料中的大致内容。1． 分析选项，...
MC: Thomas Schlamme has 1)previously won Emmys for his direction of ER, Tracy Takes On and The west Wing!Thomas Schla...
1A: How much does it cost for a bus pass?B: It'll be $65 for a monthly pass.A: Is there anything cheaper than tha...
A: I want to form a secret club.我想举行一个秘密俱乐部。B: That sounds fun! Where would the club meet?那听起来挺有趣的！这个俱乐部聚会在哪里举行呢？A: M...
A: Do animals talk to each other?B: Of course they talk to each other.A: What do they talk about?B: They talk about o...
Olympic victory ceremony costumes unveiledOrganizers of the Beijing Olympics ...
是不是觉得自己已经能够说一口流利的英语了呢？是不是觉得“老外”们的话还是听不太懂呢？是不是觉得他们的话里“俚语”太多了呢？俚语又究竟是个什么东东？Slang is informal la...
Bad news has wings.好事不出门，坏事传千里。Bad news has wings
"错误"怎么说？相信很多人都会想到mistake，今天我们来给大家介绍一个口语中常用的词：booboo。 我们来看个例子： A: How did you do on the exam? 考试考得怎么样？ B: Oh...
A: I felt the car's transmission was lagging a bit.B: Really? I haven't felt anything.A: Have you had the tra...
A: I missed my connecting flight to Washington D.C.B: How did you miss your flight?A: I was sitting in the airport ba...
1. Let her pay—she's loaded. 让她掏钱，她有的是钱。 Loaded是个美国俚语，表示“有钱”，但是只用做表语，不出...