情景对话【听力】-【雇佣】:Talking on the Phone 电话交谈
A: This is Ray. May I speak with Lee?
B: Yes, this is Lee speaking.
A: Lee. How are you today?
B: Oh, things are going great. What's up?
A: I was wondering if you could meet me tomorrow for lunch?
B: Sure! Where did you have in mind?
A: I was thinking of Joe's in the village.
B: I love that place. Sure, let's go there.
A: Fine then, I'll meet you around twelve.
B: I'll see you there. Look forward to it.
A: Good morning, this is Ray speaking. Is Lee in?
B: Hi, Ray. This is Lee.
A: Good morning, Lee. How is it going with you today?
B: Things are wonderful. What can I help you with?
A: Could we meet for lunch tomorrow to discuss the new project?
B: That would be great. What restaurant did you have in mind?
A: We could go to Lozano's downtown.
B: That would be perfect. It's a nice quiet place to meet.
A: I'll see you there around twelve then.
B: I am looking forward to meeting with you. See you then.
A: May I speak with Lee? This is Ray.
B: Lee here.
A: Lee, I thought that was you. How's it going?
B: I am doing well. How can I help you?
A: I would like to treat you to lunch tomorrow so I can get some suggestionsfrom you.
B: Sounds like a plan. Where would you like to meet?
A: How about the new Chinese place next door?
B: Yes, that would work well for me.
A: I'll join you around twelve for lunch then.
B: It's a go then. See you there.
- 【阅读-日常口语】结婚 “marry ”的日常英语 阅读:69 2016-01-19
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语单词圣歌的由来的故事 阅读:31 2016-02-20
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“不许动”在英语中怎么说 阅读:36 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】盘点那些营养价值被低估的美味 阅读:12 2016-10-17
- 【听力-学校生活对话】学校生活英语听力对话22：The ... 阅读:42 2016-03-19
- 【听力-犯罪】Discussing a News... 阅读:9 2017-01-08
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】实用英语单词：生日贺词 阅读:53 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】美国人的10个文化偶像 阅读:35 2016-06-05
- 【听力-健康】Going to an Emerg... 阅读:32 2017-06-04
- 【阅读-每日英语】让人意想不到的英语开场白 阅读:97 2016-06-01
- 【阅读-日常口语】英语口语中关于送“礼物”（gift... 阅读:61 2016-01-11
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“nearsighted date... 阅读:48 2016-02-21
- 【听力-坐公交车】Falling Asleep on... 阅读:92 2016-03-20
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语单词花花公子的故事 阅读:36 2016-02-19
- 【听力-在餐馆】A Mistake by the ... 阅读:17 2017-07-17
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】细说英语单词：“soul soot... 阅读:38 2016-02-21
1A: I heard that you finished my home inspection, and I was wondering how itwent.B: First of all, we need to understa...
1A: It's very nice to meet you.B: Nice meeting you, too.A: I can't believe I'm actually speaking to a can...
A: How are you feeling?B: A little better, but it is still hard to talk.A: What did the doctor say the problem was?B:...
A: Why did you fall asleep in class today?B: I stayed up late playing Farmville.A: What is that?B: A game on Facebook...
说完了嘴巴和鼻子，该说说脸了。过去中国人的审美观点是脸上有酒窝的姑娘才算得上是真正的美女。也有人说，脸上有酒窝说明这个人的酒量一定不错。是不是真的也难论定。闲话归闲话，你知道酒窝在英语中怎么说吗？如果不会我推荐你看下去哦！ 1. Yo...
口头禅虽小，名堂可不少。看看下面这些口头禅，看你能不能用得地道！ 1. You have to keep the secret for me; you know what I'm saying? 你必须帮我保守这个秘密，你懂我在说什么...
当别人说了一句话，我们要表示强烈的质疑时常常说“……才怪！”。这个“……才怪”用英语应该怎么表达呢？赶快往下看吧！ 1. My a...
有时候乐观的态度只在一瞬间，很小的一件事就能看出你对生活的态度。小编选了22件生活中的小事，如果你遇到这些事情，心里会为之一笑吗? 1. Your co...
A: Something's wrong with my computer.B: Exactly what?A: All I get is a black screen.B: What's the matter?A: ...
A: I realize that I hate my job.我意识到我讨厌我的工作了。B: What's wrong with it?出什么问题了吗？A: I always have to treat customers ...
A: This is it. We can move in starting tomorrow.B: No way! Really?A: Yup. We cleared escrow. It's officially ours...