情景对话【听力】-【雇佣】:Asking for Help 请求帮助
A: Can you help me plan the office party?
B: Sure. What do you need the most help with, the food or entertainment?
A: I need help with food.
B: OK, well, let's coordinate our efforts. Should this party be formal or casual?
A: I think it should be casual.
B: I agree. Next, we have to decide on food. We have a choice of Chinese orContinental Cuisine. Which one should we have?
A: I would prefer Chinese food for this party.
B: Perfect choice. For music, should we have a live band or a DJ?
A: I think we should hire a live band.
B: OK then. Well, I will work on my part and get back to you with my progress onFriday.
A: I need help with the office party.
B: Yes, of course. We could split it. What part would you like to do, the foodor the entertainment?
A: I have no idea what the entertainment should be.
B: Let's make sure we are on the same page. Do we want a formal or informalgathering?
A: Let's make it a formal affair.
B: Yes, that would be best. Now, for food should we have Chinese or Americanfood?
A: American food would be the best choice.
B: That would be great. What kind of music would you like, a band or recordedmusic?
A: We should bring in a really good DJ.
B: That works for me. Let's see what we can each do about planning our part andmeet again on Friday.
A: Would you help me figure out what to do about the officeparty?
B: I would be happy to help. What would you like me to help with, food orentertainment?
A: I would like to help you with both.
B: That will work out fine. To make sure everything goes together, do you thinkthis party should be casual or dressy?
A: A dressy party would be fun!
B: That will work out fine. Do you think that Chinese or Continental food wouldbe best?
A: We should probably have both.
B: Yes, that will work out fine. Should we hire a band or bring in a DJ?
A: Maybe we could do both!
B: Everything sounds great then! I'll meet you back here on Friday to discussthe details.
- 【听力-图书馆】Using a Copier 用复印机 阅读:40 2018-02-11
- 【听力-健康】Prescribing Medic... 阅读:35 2017-05-12
- 【阅读-日常口语】“remind”提醒和“advic... 阅读:88 2016-01-24
- 【听力-购物】Flea Markets 跳骚市场 阅读:33 2017-09-16
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】通过词根记单词31:over-&q... 阅读:137 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】七夕八大创意约会：我们约会吧！ 阅读:85 2016-09-23
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】通过词根记单词16:dis- 阅读:120 2016-02-19
- 【听力-约会】A Fairy Tale 童话故事... 阅读:68 2016-12-28
- 【听力-食物】Snacks 零食、小吃 阅读:25 2017-08-07
- 【听力-社交活动】Accepting an Invi... 阅读:59 2018-01-23
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读Ain’tIaWoma... 阅读:27 2017-10-18
- 【听力-卖房子】Preparing to Move... 阅读:47 2017-01-23
- 【阅读-每日英语】误会了，赶紧解释一下吧！ 阅读:98 2016-08-05
- 【阅读-每日英语】牢记八个秘诀 “完美”英语张口就来 阅读:61 2018-04-07
- 【阅读-每日英语】Make hay while su... 阅读:56 2017-08-19
- 【听力-工作】Over and Over 重复性的工作 阅读:52 2017-03-29
今天我们要学习的一句英语是：不要班门弄斧英语怎么说Never teach fish to swim不要班门弄斧！希望大家在英语学习过程中保持谦虚谨慎的态度，脚踏实地。Never teach fish to swim
我们每天见到的蔬菜和水果，你能用英语说出它们的名字吗？Give it a shot！ 一、蔬菜 string bean 四季豆 pea 豌豆 GREen soy bean 毛豆 soybean sprout 黄豆芽 mung ...
A: I called HP about my computer.B: What did they say?A: They said I need a new hard drive.B: That's too bad. How...
Rain is probably from the beginning of the next night, wake up one day dream, is outside the "brush" into a ring. I w...
A: You never called me back last night.B: I'm sorry; my grandma took away my phone.A: What did she do that for?B:...
1A: Do you enjoy going on dates?B: Yes. I find dates to be a lot of fun.A: What's so fun about them?B: They give ...
A: Let's play cards.B: I don't know any card games.A: I'll teach you one.B: Okay. What will you teach me?...
点击此处有音频>>>Dan :Wow, I'm really getting fat.丹：天，我真的长胖了。Melissa :Y...
1) Two out of three Australians will be diagnosed with skin cancer by the tim...
与西方国家的人打交道时，如果不想使交往破裂，有些西方人的迷信你不得不知。 1、帽子 例如，在欧洲的很多国家，抬起手来抚摸帽子是值得鼓励的做法，因为那...
BEIJING, Aug. 17 -- As the Olympic Games goes on, more and more people will find their names in the hall of fame. Mic...
1. All right! 好，行 2. Exactly! 完全正确! 3. Right on! 正确! 4. Congratulations! 祝...
The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The KindFantasy Mirrored In History Fifty years ago when Tolkien wrote the book ...
A: What's your email address?B: It's bluedog123.A: Bluedog123. Are you sure that's all?B: Yes.A: No. That...