情景对话【听力】-【雇佣】:Responding to a Plea for Help 回应求助的请求
A: Is there anything I can help?
B: Yes, thank you. I am really far behind on this project. Could you help mewith the extra typing or xeroxing?
A: I can do either one.
B: Good. That would be very helpful. Can you start with those pages over there?
A: No problem.
B: Thank you very much! How long have you been working here?
A: I have been working here for 5 years.
B: Well, we have some special projects coming up. Would you be interested inworking on any of those?
A: Yes, I would love to work on a special project!
B: Well then, I'll keep you in the loop. Thank you for your help today.
A: Do you need any help?
B: I need some help catching up. Are you good at typing or could you help mexerox?
A: I like xeroxing.
B: Thank you! There are papers on the table to start with.
A: That would be OK.
B: I really appreciate the help. How many years have you been with the company?
A: I just started working here.
B: I have a special assignment coming up. Would you be interested in helping meon it?
A: I'd like to, but I am very busy.
B: I'll make sure that management keeps you in mind for special projects in thefuture. Thanks for the help!
A: What can I do to help you?
B: I have some extra help with my project. What would you prefer to help mewith, typing or xeroxing?
A: I could do some typing for you.
B: That is very kind of you to offer to do that. Can you start with the pages onthe table?
A: That would be a good place to start.
B: I like your positive attitude. How many years have you been employed here?
A: I have worked here long time.
B: We have a really interesting project coming up. Would you want to join us onit?
A: I'm not sure. Let me think about it.
B: OK. I will mention how great you were about helping me today. I appreciateyour help.
- 【听力-解雇】How to Go to an I... 阅读:61 2017-04-08
- 【听力-选举】Comments on the N... 阅读:9 2016-10-24
- 【阅读-每日英语】9个方法让自己笑对人生，做最好的自己 阅读:68 2016-10-23
- 【阅读-记忆法学习】利用熟悉单词和拼音快速背单词 阅读:241 2016-01-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语面试自我介绍：千万别用这10个单词 阅读:98 2016-08-31
- 【阅读-每日英语】知己和普通朋友，怎么区分？ 阅读:28 2016-10-07
- 【阅读-每日英语】【语音版】近来心情颇为不平静：我下岗了！ 阅读:29 2016-10-31
- 【听力-旅行】Talking to a Flig... 阅读:22 2017-04-25
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读Spring 阅读:6 2017-11-15
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语中“对不起”的各种不同说法 阅读:32 2016-02-19
- 【听力-旅行】Making a Hotel Re... 阅读:18 2017-05-03
- 【阅读-每日英语】快速阅读技巧2 阅读:25 2017-03-25
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读BEIJINGANOL... 阅读:26 2017-09-28
- 【阅读-记忆法学习】图像记忆法：记忆关键字 阅读:59 2016-01-21
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“别废话”英语怎么表达 阅读:35 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】10个英语句子，让你迈出爱情的第一步！ 阅读:40 2016-08-11
Every dog has his day凡人皆有得意日Every dog has his day
If 3)thou must love me, let it be for 4)noughtExcept for love's sake only. Do not say'I love her for her smile...her ...
1A: Is this Mr. Wallace?B: Yes, this is Mr. Wallace.A: Mr. Wallace, this is the Xenon Company.B: Oh, hello, how are y...
1. Choose a dramatic setting for your first date, such as a roller coaster, o...
(1)天蝎座Scorpio The most unbearable thing to them is to find out that they hav...
Many a little makes a mickle.积少成多。 Many a little makes a mickle.
• Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of ...
1A: I'm hungry.B: You already ate.A: It wasn't enough, because I'm hungry again.B: There's nothing le...
如果你的父母逼你相亲， 并且还要跟着你一起去相亲， 这时候好好运用你学了多年的英语! 这时候就论相亲时会说英语的重要性! A:Excause m...
一次在一堂电脑课上，铃响后，系里的女秘书突然跑到教室来宣布：“Dr. Walker has a touch of the Hong Kong dog and will be here a little bit late.” ...
和别人约定时间做事情，总是要问到“你什么时候有空？”这句话该怎么表达呢？我们来看一看。 When are you free? 你什么时候有空? Friday after 3:00. 星期五3点以后有空。...
A: I'd like to open another account. B: That's great. What kind of account would you like to open?A: I alread...