情景对话【听力】-【雇佣】:Responding to a Plea for Help 回应求助的请求
A: Is there anything I can help?
B: Yes, thank you. I am really far behind on this project. Could you help mewith the extra typing or xeroxing?
A: I can do either one.
B: Good. That would be very helpful. Can you start with those pages over there?
A: No problem.
B: Thank you very much! How long have you been working here?
A: I have been working here for 5 years.
B: Well, we have some special projects coming up. Would you be interested inworking on any of those?
A: Yes, I would love to work on a special project!
B: Well then, I'll keep you in the loop. Thank you for your help today.
A: Do you need any help?
B: I need some help catching up. Are you good at typing or could you help mexerox?
A: I like xeroxing.
B: Thank you! There are papers on the table to start with.
A: That would be OK.
B: I really appreciate the help. How many years have you been with the company?
A: I just started working here.
B: I have a special assignment coming up. Would you be interested in helping meon it?
A: I'd like to, but I am very busy.
B: I'll make sure that management keeps you in mind for special projects in thefuture. Thanks for the help!
A: What can I do to help you?
B: I have some extra help with my project. What would you prefer to help mewith, typing or xeroxing?
A: I could do some typing for you.
B: That is very kind of you to offer to do that. Can you start with the pages onthe table?
A: That would be a good place to start.
B: I like your positive attitude. How many years have you been employed here?
A: I have worked here long time.
B: We have a really interesting project coming up. Would you want to join us onit?
A: I'm not sure. Let me think about it.
B: OK. I will mention how great you were about helping me today. I appreciateyour help.
- 【听力-坐公交车】Overnight Buses 夜... 阅读:31 2016-03-20
- 【听力-找公寓】Checking the Apar... 阅读:9 2017-11-22
- 【阅读-伊索寓言】伊索寓言原创翻译20：The Pl... 阅读:136 2016-02-15
- 【阅读-每日英语】送给英语老师最长情的告白：那些年学... 阅读:29 2016-11-03
- 【阅读-旅游景点指引】【旅游英语】博物馆几点开门？ Wh... 阅读:145 2017-03-04
- 【阅读-每日英语】爱与喜欢的区别（双语） 阅读:49 2016-09-04
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读GlobalOddit... 阅读:14 2017-11-01
- 【听力-买车】Detecting a Probl... 阅读:15 2018-01-14
- 【阅读-每日英语】乔布斯写给妻子的情书，哪个翻译版本... 阅读:32 2016-10-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】42种表情的英文表达，背起来竟然这... 阅读:24 2016-10-18
- 【阅读-每日英语】积土成山，积水成渊 阅读:111 2017-03-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】大雪纷飞，边吃火锅边学英语喽！ 阅读:28 2016-10-12
- 【阅读-每日英语】问完这36个问题,你可以和任何陌生... 阅读:44 2016-10-11
- 【阅读-每日英语】英国女王过生日还有纪录片可以看！ 阅读:35 2016-10-20
- 【阅读-旅游就餐相关英语】【旅游英语】点咖啡：我要一个超大杯... 阅读:127 2017-03-25
- 【阅读-美国文化和习俗】【双语有声阅读】 Venice B... 阅读:22 2016-10-26
1、Do one thing at a time, and do well.一次只做一件事，做到最好!2、Keep on going never give...
1.I've been doing a lot of thinking and the thing is ,I love you .(When H...
1. Either is fine.和女朋友一起逛商场，她拿着两件衣服在镜子前比来比去犹豫不决时，你该肿么办?别着急，告诉她，你穿哪一件在我眼中都是美美哒...
音频点击此处>>>A: It's time for your bath, young lady.A:你该洗澡了，小姐。B: Bu...
一． 激情(passion)：英语学习中唯一理性的动力。1. 学习语言需要激情。人生需要激情。成功需要激情。自信来自激情。2. 激情造就天才3. 运用激情的方式二． 激情联想学习法在英语学习中的运用。1. 用激情联想征服词汇。词汇→英...
A: Did you do the laundry?B: Yes, I did.A: What did you wash?B: I washed the sheets and towels.A: What about the pill...
一，“Oh, come on .give me a break !”(帮帮忙，让我歇歇吧!)当别人在你旁边罗嗦个没完，你烦透了，说“you are so ...
As you slowly open your eyes, look around, notice where the light comes into your room, listen carefully, see if ther...
A: Excuse me!B: Yes, how can I help you?A: I can't find the muni bus I'm looking for.B: Well, the letters fla...
走在繁华的大街上，你一定想不到天上会下“玻璃雨”，真是让人不寒而栗，看来以后出门都要带头盔了。 请看《中国日报》的报道： High temperature is blamed for the cracking ...
1A: I'm calling today about a bill that I never received.B: Can you tell me which credit card it was for?A: It wa...
A: Hello! It's nice to meet you!B: Hello, likewise. A: Are you taking the bus downtown?B: Yes, I am. I'm doin...
Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。 Clothes make the man.
今天我们要学习的一句英语是：不要班门弄斧英语怎么说Never teach fish to swim不要班门弄斧！希望大家在英语学习过程中保持谦虚谨慎的态度，脚踏实地。Never teach fish to swim
Braille盲字，或叫"点字法",是法国人Louis Braille创制的用凸点符号供盲人书写、摸读的文字符号体系。 1812年，3岁的法国男孩Louis Braille眼睛不幸失明了。后来他进了盲人学校读...