情景对话【听力】-【雇佣】:Responding to a Plea for Help 回应求助的请求
A: Is there anything I can help?
B: Yes, thank you. I am really far behind on this project. Could you help mewith the extra typing or xeroxing?
A: I can do either one.
B: Good. That would be very helpful. Can you start with those pages over there?
A: No problem.
B: Thank you very much! How long have you been working here?
A: I have been working here for 5 years.
B: Well, we have some special projects coming up. Would you be interested inworking on any of those?
A: Yes, I would love to work on a special project!
B: Well then, I'll keep you in the loop. Thank you for your help today.
A: Do you need any help?
B: I need some help catching up. Are you good at typing or could you help mexerox?
A: I like xeroxing.
B: Thank you! There are papers on the table to start with.
A: That would be OK.
B: I really appreciate the help. How many years have you been with the company?
A: I just started working here.
B: I have a special assignment coming up. Would you be interested in helping meon it?
A: I'd like to, but I am very busy.
B: I'll make sure that management keeps you in mind for special projects in thefuture. Thanks for the help!
A: What can I do to help you?
B: I have some extra help with my project. What would you prefer to help mewith, typing or xeroxing?
A: I could do some typing for you.
B: That is very kind of you to offer to do that. Can you start with the pages onthe table?
A: That would be a good place to start.
B: I like your positive attitude. How many years have you been employed here?
A: I have worked here long time.
B: We have a really interesting project coming up. Would you want to join us onit?
A: I'm not sure. Let me think about it.
B: OK. I will mention how great you were about helping me today. I appreciateyour help.
- 【阅读-每日英语】“喜怒哀乐”用英语表达也这么简单！ 阅读:65 2016-10-06
- 【听力-雇佣】Express Disagreem... 阅读:41 2017-08-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读EUROPE’STHE... 阅读:47 2017-09-28
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读GODBLESSAME... 阅读:105 2017-10-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】有点缺点没关系，这样才真实 阅读:44 2016-10-17
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语单词经典的“文具”的故事 阅读:84 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】Doing is better t... 阅读:23 2018-06-16
- 【听力-健康】Too Much Coffee 太... 阅读:48 2017-04-05
- 【阅读-英语趣味阅读】短信诈骗?看外国人如何应付英语短信诈骗 阅读:222 2016-10-17
- 【听力-大学生活】Purchasing a Park... 阅读:19 2018-02-27
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】宾馆英语：预订房间 阅读:60 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】5年级女生过PETS一级 学英语就... 阅读:33 2018-03-26
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“萝卜青菜，各有所爱”英语怎么说 阅读:55 2016-02-19
- 【听力-坐公交车】Complaining about... 阅读:21 2017-10-07
- 【阅读-每日英语】巧用还原法快解单选题 阅读:46 2018-04-15
- 【听力-日常生活】Housecleaning Day... 阅读:37 2017-01-10
While many women are involved in planning their bridal showers, a baby shower usually comes as a complete surprise....
Some Boys were playing one day at the edge of a pond in which lived a family of Frogs. The Boys amused themselves by ...
团结就是力量英语怎么说In unity here is strength. 团结就是力量。 In unity here is strength
人人都爱听赞美的话，那该怎么用英语赞美女生漂亮、男生“帅呆了”？下面就教你两招。 1. You're looking sharp! 你看上去真精神/真棒/真漂亮。 Sharp常用的意思有下面几个： 1) 锋利的...
I am lonely, lonely, I like a mirror, no words can be displayed only on the self-expression. Sometimes, I care about ...
通过词根记单词37:paeudo-"假,伪" paeudo-表示“假，伪” pseudo 假的,虚伪的 pseudonym 假名,笔名(pseudo+nym名字) pseudoscience 伪科学(pseudo+science...
今天我们要学习的每日一句英语是：大智若愚英语怎么说？Cats hide their paws.大智若愚。Cats hide their paws.
1.It’up to you.听你的 2.How can I get in touch with you?与他人保持联系 3.Where is the ...
A: What kind of meat are you buying?B: I'm just buying some pork shoulders.A: Why did you make them cut it in hal...
音频点击此处>>>A: Are you married?A: 你结婚了吗?B: No. I'm divorced.B:没有，我离...