情景对话【听力】-【犯罪】:Discussing a News Report on a Crime 讨论犯罪新闻报道
A: Have you seen the news today?
B: Not yet. What happened?
A: Did you know there was a blackout last night?
B: Yes, I heard the lights were out all night.
A: Some people decided to loot last night.
B: I don't understand.
A: They took advantage of the blackout.
B: They really started looting?
A: Yes, apparently four stores were broken into.
B: Did the looters get caught?
A: There was no evidence of who did it.
B: Hopefully we won't have any more blackouts.
A: Did you see the news today?
B: I haven't had a chance to see it.
A: You know about the blackout last night, right?
B: The lights were out everywhere.
A: A bunch of people went looting last night.
B: They what?
A: They took full advantage of the lights being out.
B: That's crazy.
A: The news reported that four stores were broken into.
B: Were the looters found?
A: The police don't know who did it.
B: I hope this doesn't happen again.
A: Have you watched today's news?
B: No, I haven't. What's going on?
A: Did you hear about last night's blackout?
B: Yes. The lights were out all night.
A: Some people went looting because of the blackout.
B: What do you mean?
A: People decided to use the blackout to their advantage.
B: People went out and looted?
A: I guess they broke into about four stores.
B: Did the police find who did it?
A: There's no evidence of who it was.
B: I hope we don't have any more blackouts.
- 【听力-约会】Rejecting an Invi... 阅读:13 2017-07-12
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“抱怨”的英语表达 阅读:183 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】大好春光，英文中哪些植物可以用来形容人？ 阅读:41 2016-10-18
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语教你说地道英语口语 阅读:34 2017-02-23
- 【阅读-每日英语】让你的英语口语活起来：实用感叹词盘点 阅读:29 2016-10-17
- 【阅读-每日英语】10个坏习惯，居然有这么多好处！ 阅读:85 2016-10-06
- 【阅读-每日英语】狂人的学英语经历连载 阅读:42 2017-05-08
- 【阅读-每日英语】10个坏习惯让你更健康、更快乐、更成功！ 阅读:29 2016-09-21
- 【阅读-每日英语】童话里的七个小矮人英文名都叫啥？ 阅读:53 2016-10-14
- 【听力-卖房子】Counteroffer 还价 阅读:18 2017-01-29
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“无能为力”英语怎么说 阅读:33 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】人体各个部位的英文名称及配图，很全... 阅读:49 2016-10-18
- 【阅读-每日英语】用英语表示肯定，除了“YES”，你... 阅读:55 2016-10-08
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语对话：这样做，就能买一套房子！ 阅读:35 2016-10-19
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】中国首颗火星探测器“萤火一号” 阅读:39 2016-03-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】《疯狂外星人》励志主题曲：《Fee... 阅读:34 2016-08-17
A: Today is Friday the thirteenth.B: That's a bad day.A: It's supposed to be unlucky.B: You're supposed t...
A: I'm so sore from running!B: Maybe you've been practicing too hard.A: I want to do well on the big race nex...
Even Homer sometimes nods.智者千虑，必有一失。Even Homer sometimes nods
Animator Kevin Ulrich found an adorable way to tell his fiancé Celina Frenn’s...
A: Do you have a girlfriend?B: No, I don't. Do you?A: I don't have a girlfriend, either.B: Why not?A: I don...
英 美 电影 film movie 公寓 flat apartment 橡皮 rubber eraser 电影院 cinema movie thea...
女性撒的谎中，频率最高的排名： 1. Nothing’s wrong, I’m fine. 没什么事，我很好。 2. Oh, this isn’t ...
A: I'm upset with my mom.B: Why is that?A: I warned her about her new boyfriend. She didn't listen to me.B: W...
Last summer my family and I went to the beach for a 1)camping trip. When we arrived at the 2)campground, all my cousi...
遇到麻烦时I can't speak English.No English! (我英文不行。)我的英语不太好。My English isn't good enough.请安排一位会说日语的人。A Japanese-sp...
我经常下班以后运动。I usually work out after work. *work out“训练，运动”。I usually go to the gym after work.I usually exercise after...
1. Hold one's cards close to one's chest 把牌都揽在胸前不让人看?英文里用这个短语表示“不告诉别...