A: Throw away those potato chips!
B: What's so bad about potato chips?
A: They'll rot your insides!
B: Oh, they're not so bad.
A: You should eat a different snack.
B: I think I'll have some frozen yogurt.
A: That is a much better snack!
B: I'd still like to eat potato chips though.
A: You had some yesterday.
B: I don't eat them very often.
A: You can have them later.
B: I guess that sounds pretty fair.
- 【阅读-每日英语】狗狗趣图：一脸懵逼用英语怎么说？ 阅读:470 2016-11-10
- 【听力-日常生活】Making an Appoint... 阅读:86 2016-12-27
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语面试自我介绍：千万别用这10个单词 阅读:244 2016-08-31
- 【阅读-每日英语】待嫁的姑娘，你能这么想，我也就能放... 阅读:746 2016-11-03
- 【阅读-每日英语】保留土地给濒临绝种的动物Savin... 阅读:108 2018-01-08
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语中成双入对的词，真不少！ 阅读:104 2016-10-07
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】中国首颗火星探测器“萤火一号” 阅读:147 2016-03-01
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“社会公平正义”的推进 阅读:206 2016-03-03
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】细说英语单词：“理工男”怎么说 阅读:77 2016-02-21
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“小睡一下”怎么说？ 阅读:305 2016-02-19
- 【听力-日常生活】Housecleaning Day... 阅读:47 2017-01-10
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】细说英语单词：“群面”怎么说 阅读:55 2016-02-21
- 【阅读-美国文化和习俗】【双语有声阅读】Taking Ca... 阅读:67 2016-12-25
- 【阅读-每日英语】用英语“写出”动物的声音 阅读:180 2016-09-29
- 【阅读-每日英语】6个单词、1句话，就是一个道不尽的故事 阅读:51 2016-10-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读Blue 阅读:124 2017-10-29
A: The cute girl from class added me on Facebook.B: Has she sent you any messages?A: Not yet. I'm still waiting.B...
1. always have a book with you.随身携带图书。when you carry a book around with you a...
A: Hello, neighbor. How are you today?B: I'm fine. How are you?A: I'm doing alright. I was wondering if I cou...
定冠词the与指示代词this，that同源，有"那（这）个"的意思，但较弱，可以和一个名词连用，来表示某个或某些特定的人或东西。 1）特指双方都明白的人或物： Take the medicine. 把药...
A: I am so nervous for the class presentation我这次课堂演讲我很紧张。B: Don't be. You're so smart.别担心，你很聪明的。A: I know, bu...
你能不能赶紧去趟商店? Would you run to the store? *不见得是“跑着去”，在这儿是“快点儿去”的意思。Would you run to the store? (你能不能快点儿去趟商店?)In just a ...
A: Our skates are so different!B: What do you mean?A: Your wheels are all in a line, and mine are not!B: Oh, that'...
Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on Harmfulness of the fake commoditi...
1A: What did you get for lunch today?B: All I had was a sandwich, chips, and soda.A: Where'd you get your food fr...
1A: I really love the look of this car.B: Would you like to test drive this car?A: Yes, I would love to take it for a...
Children are what the mothers are.耳濡目染，身教言传。Children are what the mothers are
1. I can't make it at that time. 我脱不开身啊。 2. I'd love to,but I am b...
本文来自：ftp://184.108.40.206/temp/方志伟/方志伟(原来)/2001学年/英语/读/英语/定语从句：定语从句是由一些关系代词或者关系副词引导的从句组成，用来修饰名词中心词。Person has pieced ...
1A: What can I do for you?B: I am trying to find this book.A: What's the problem?B: It doesn't seem like this...