基础快速【听力】-【雇佣】:Job Interview 1 工作面试 1
A: Good morning. My name is Robert Stevens.
B: Good morning, Mr. Stevens. My name is Richard Jones.
A: Please have a seat, and let's get started.
B: Thank you, Mr. Stevens.
A: Please call me Robert, and I'll call you Richard. We are informal here.
B: That's good to know, Robert. Thanks.
A: I see you have two years experience. Can you tell me a little about that?
B: Oh, yes. I worked in the mailroom at Acme Corporation last year.
A: Go on, please.
B: It was a temporary job, but I gained a lot of experience.
A: Excellent! We are always looking for someone with experience.
B: I think this experience will help me blend into a job working here.
- 【阅读-每日英语】13句大家爱说的谎言，你说过吗？ 阅读:45 2016-10-02
- 【听力-食物】Desserts 甜食、甜品 阅读:17 2017-08-09
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“白马王子”英语怎么说 阅读:110 2016-02-19
- 【听力-日常生活】英语听力会话10 用英语表达提醒、忠告 阅读:46 2017-08-18
- 【听力-日常生活】A Public Pool 公共游泳池 阅读:38 2017-06-25
- 【听力-搬进公寓】Where Is the Laun... 阅读:13 2017-11-02
- 【阅读-每日英语】初中生应该如何学习英语 阅读:61 2017-05-01
- 【听力-约会】Meeting a Blind D... 阅读:22 2018-01-10
- 【阅读-每日英语】恋爱达人必读：那些纯正的英文恋爱术语 阅读:63 2016-10-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】One-month countdo... 阅读:92 2017-07-12
- 【阅读-每日英语】英语面试自我介绍：千万别用这10个单词 阅读:115 2016-08-31
- 【阅读-每日英语】听力完全突破法 阅读:60 2017-04-16
- 【听力-坐公交车】Missing the Bus S... 阅读:17 2017-09-29
- 【阅读-每日英语】老外都搞混的19组英语单词，你用对... 阅读:44 2016-09-20
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“bridezilla”新娘哥斯拉 阅读:37 2016-02-22
- 【阅读-每日英语】No pleasure witho... 阅读:137 2017-06-02
The Empire State Building may be the most famous building in New York City. It is called the Empire State Building ...
A: Everything seems to be in order. I'm ready to move into the apartment.B: Good, I welcome you to your new home....
Photos showcase Olympic host cityHow do overseas visitors view Beijing, wheth...
Crime can be predicted. John: OK, Jed, what’s coming? Jed: Double 1)homicide; one male, one female.John: Set up a 2)p...
请派一辆出租车到皮卡迪利街的丽兹酒店，下午2点30分到。Could you send a taxi to the Ritz Hotel at Piccad...
1、What is language for? some people seem to think it’s for practicing gramma...
A Spring Festival to visit relatives back home, Xiao-Lan passenger seat of the car, accidentally samples of the river...
Envy has no holidays.忌妒之人无宁日。Envy has no holidays
A: My house is much too stuffy nowadays.B: It's the hot weather.A: I bought an air conditioner, but it doesn'...
An interesting question came up Saturday at the MIT Tech Conference on artificial intelligence: "Why are most &...
A cheery New Year hold lots of happiness for you!给你特别的祝福，愿新年带给你无边的幸福、如意。May y...
银行是大家经常要去到的地方。在银行办理业务的时候，不妨顺便背背下面这几句实用口语。 1. I'd like to open an account in your bank. Should I take a number first? ...
点击听音频》》《Earned It》是一首由The Weeknd演唱的歌曲。Abel Teafaye，加拿大歌手，制作人，以艺名The Weeknd而被人...
1.“Anyone who has ever made anything of importance was disciplined.” — Andrew...
征求意见 懂吗? Do you understand? *是一般的说法。 Do you understand? (懂吗?) I understand. (懂了。) 懂了吗? Understood? *既可以用于提问也可以用于回答。 Y...
Apples don't grow in New York City, so that's not why it is called the Big Apple. There are many legends ab...