基础快速【听力】-【雇佣】:Asking for Help 请求帮助
A: Hello, my name is Sally. I am hoping you could help me.
B: Of course I can, that's what I'm here for.
A: I want to look for a job, but I don't have Internet access at home.
B: That's okay, let's get started.
A: Great! What do I do first?
B: You're going to need an email address. Do you have one?
A: Yes, I have my own email.
B: Okay, I can show you a couple of good websites for jobs.
A: That would be awesome! Thanks.
B: We also have job bulletins on that table over there. You can search throughthose, too.
A: Well, thank you, miss. I greatly appreciate your help.
B: No problem. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
- 【阅读-每日英语】2016欧洲杯如火如荼进行中，让我... 阅读:40 2016-06-05
- 【听力-约会】Rejecting an Invi... 阅读:18 2017-07-12
- 【阅读-美国文化和习俗】【双语有声阅读】Theme Par... 阅读:56 2016-12-30
- 【听力-雇佣】Job Interview 2 工... 阅读:77 2017-05-07
- 【听力-健康】Runnig a Fever 发烧 阅读:8 2017-04-11
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】最牛电商站的online book... 阅读:43 2016-03-02
- 【听力-外出就餐】Give Him a Good T... 阅读:34 2017-04-18
- 【阅读-每日英语】大学生的礼貌问题 阅读:16 2018-01-10
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】实用英语口语：万用的 Do （1） 阅读:38 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】哎呀呀，外国也有人也分不清 w 和 v 阅读:39 2016-10-22
- 【阅读-每日英语】Watch the well-being 阅读:15 2017-12-07
- 【听力-日常生活】A Public Pool 公共游泳池 阅读:38 2017-06-25
- 【阅读-每日英语】四步练就地道英语发音 阅读:36 2016-09-08
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“别烦我”英语怎么说 阅读:171 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】这些易混淆的英语句子，你知道吗？ 阅读:38 2016-10-14
- 【阅读-每日英语】《大圣归来》主题曲《从前的我》英文... 阅读:73 2016-09-14
1A: Good morning, how are you doing today?B: I have been feeling pretty good, Dr. Smith.A: So, I can see by your char...
首先，它可以作称呼语，可以用来称呼心上人、爱人： Look, baby, I think we can work this out. 宝贝，你瞧，这件...
A: I'm calling because I got the invitation to your party in the mail.B: I was worried that maybe it got lost.A: ...
1 怎么念电话号码 Giving numbers 念一串电话号码时，最好每三个或四个数字中间停顿一下。 连在一起的两个或三个相同数字，可以用doubl...
韩国秋夕Chusok, also known as the Korean Thanksgiving or Mid-Autumn Festival, is ...
Failure is what often happens. It is everywhere in our life. Students may fail in exams, scientists may fail in their...
1A: I can't find my purse!B: What was in your purse?A: It contained my wallet and passport.B: How much money was ...
1. Don’t worry about what other people think of you.走自己的路，让别人去说吧。I used...
Most people don't know that the full name of the Statue of Liberty is "The Statue of Liberty Enlightening ...
A: Are you taking karate classes?B: Yes, I just started last week.A: That's so cool!B: It's a lot of hard wor...
A Lion lay asleep in the forest, his great head resting on his paws. A timid little Mouse came upon him unexpectedly,...
今天我们要学习的一句是：害人害己Harm set,harm get. 害人害己。 Harm set,harm get
1. What will you break once you say it? (什么东西一说出来就打破?)Silence. (沉默)2. Will li...
1A: I wanted to ask you a few questions.B: What about?A: They are pertaining to the neighborhood that the apartment i...
China's top hurdler Liu Xiang told CCTV Monday evening that he feels "deeply ...
"Away with you, vile insect!" said a Lion angrily to a Gnat that was buzzing around his head. But the Gnat ...