基础快速【听力】-【旅店】:Making an Online Reservation 在线预约
A: I'm going to book our hotel reservation online.
B: Are you going to book directly from the hotel website?
A: I think if I use a service like Hotels.com, it is cheaper.
B: You should compare the websites and see which gives us a better deal.
A: It asks us how many nights we are staying.
B: You are also going to have to tell them how many adults and children are staying in the room.
A: The hotels.com website compares prices for different hotels.
B: Pick the one that is cheapest, but has the nicest rooms.
A: How can I tell?
B: Look at the pictures and also read the reviews.
A: How do I pay once I pick a hotel?
B: Here, take my credit card.
- 【阅读-日常口语】关于“日期” date 和“时间”... 阅读:67 2016-01-21
- 【听力-买车】How to Pay for th... 阅读:44 2017-07-04
- 【阅读-每日英语】怎么用英语表达你的愤怒？ 阅读:80 2016-06-05
- 【听力-雇佣】Greeted by Recept... 阅读:22 2017-09-09
- 【阅读-美国文化和习俗】【双语有声阅读】 Elementa... 阅读:76 2017-02-10
- 【阅读-每日英语】成功的秘诀英文 阅读:48 2017-11-08
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语单词花花公子的故事 阅读:44 2016-02-19
- 【听力-日常生活】Friday the 13th 今... 阅读:15 2016-12-29
- 【阅读-每日英语】世界上最美的十句英文，都是爱！ 阅读:61 2016-08-30
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语单词“烟草”和“尼古丁”的故事 阅读:73 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】阅读技巧 阅读:18 2017-03-27
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语中“闰日”怎么说 阅读:107 2016-03-03
- 【听力-大自然】Rocks 岩石 阅读:9 2017-03-08
- 【阅读-每日英语】Beauty lies in th... 阅读:54 2017-07-04
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】你知道什么是“僵尸粉”吗？ 阅读:55 2016-03-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】因为一句话，记住一部英文电影！ 阅读:28 2016-10-06
Foreign volunteers prep for OlympicsMelanie Sandbach flew across the Equator to get Beijing and was amazed to see you...
1A: You're spending a very long time on my hair.B: I'm almost done.A: I needed you to be finished an hour ago...
Salem in the state of Massachusetts is called the "Witch City", but don't be afraid. There aren't...
Some US newspapers are accusing Republicans and Democrats of playing “gotcha politics” when they should b...
1A: How are you doing today?B: I'm fine.A: What can I do for you?B: I would like to cancel a check.A: Is there a ...
米兰时间9月22日，超模吉吉(Gigi Hadid)过的不太顺。本来，走秀是件大喜事。穿的美美的，在众人的注目下走秀。However, as the mo...
A: You have not driven in a month.B: I just like staying at home these days.A: What is really going on?B: Honestly, I...
1A: I'm calling today about a bill that I never received.B: Can you tell me which credit card it was for?A: It wa...
Actions speak louder than words.事实胜于雄辩。 Actions speak louder than words
Writing Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the title Immoral Behavior in...
Not every parent looks forward to the day when their child goes off to school. In fact some parents are not sending...
1A: I was calling to see if the buyers had accepted my counteroffer.B: Yes, actually they just called back with a cou...
1A: Do you want some dessert?B: No thanks. We just need our check. Have you seen the waitress?A: Here comes our waitr...
The sun has just risen in the morning of another day.What can I wish this day...
说到“死胡同”，我想大家都明白是什么意思。我们常常会说“某人进了死胡同”，意即“某人前面没有出路了”，he is in a blind alley. ...
今天我们要学习的一句英语是：不劳无获不劳无获有两种表达方法： No gains without pains. No pains, no gains以上两句的意思都可以是不劳无获。学习英语也是一样，需要下苦功夫，最重要的是要坚持，不能三...