简易对话【听力】-【日常生活】:Shiny Shoes 闪亮的鞋子
A: Are you wearing those shoes with your suit?
B: Yes. Is there something wrong with that?
A: Well, they are very dirty and scuffed up.
B: They're the only shoes I have.
A: Your shoes are fine, but you should shine them.
B: Do I have to?
A: It would make a good impression.
B: How does being shiny make a good impression?
A: Your employer will think you're very neat.
B: Is that important?
A: A neat person is more likely to be hired.
B: Unless they're late for work from shining their shoes.
- 【阅读-每日英语】Less is more 阅读:28 2017-05-16
- 【阅读-每日英语】有“中国谚语”意味的英语句子 阅读:17 2016-10-05
- 【阅读-每日英语】文字游戏笑话，看完你会笑吗？ 阅读:25 2016-10-02
- 【听力-日常生活】Is It Raining? 现在... 阅读:20 2016-10-23
- 【听力-坐公交车】Alternate Bus Rou... 阅读:11 2016-03-20
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】实用英语口语：万用的 Do （1） 阅读:26 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】想过更好的生活？试试这20个小方法吧！ 阅读:10 2016-10-17
- 【听力-日常生活】Give Me a Puppy 给... 阅读:8 2017-01-02
A: Hi! How are you doing today?嘿，你今天过的怎样。B: I am fine.我很好。A: Just so you know, we have a huge sale today.你也知道，我们今天的销售...
1.Wedding announcements: The Catholic tradition of "posting the banns&q...
It happened once upon a time that a certain Greek ship bound for Athens was wrecked off the coast close to Piraeus, t...
An empty street, an empty houseA hole inside my heartI'm all alone, the rooms are getting smaller.I wonder how, I won...
1A: Have you seen the news today?B: Not yet. What happened?A: Did you know there was a blackout last night?B: Yes, I ...
We all know studying English is hard, and it takes years, if not decades, to master it. Wouldn't it be wonderful if t...