简易对话【听力】-【日常生活】:Flying on an Airplane 坐飞机
A: Have you ever flown on an airplane?
B: Yes, I've flown in planes many times.
A: Were you scared?
B: The first time I was a little bit scared.
A: But it went away after that?
B: Yes. After the first take-off, it was very simple and enjoyable.
A: I've never gotten on a plane before.
B: You have never flown in planes?
A: Nope. I'm going to fly for the first time tomorrow.
B: You'll love it! Don't you have first-class tickets?
A: No, they're coach tickets.
B: Just take earplugs in case there are babies on board.
- 下一篇： Vacation Time 假期
- 【听力-在银行】Asking about Chec... 阅读:20 2017-08-31
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】认识国外的同居方式 阅读:36 2016-02-23
- 【阅读-每日英语】孩子们最想听到的一句鼓励的话是什么？ 阅读:19 2016-10-15
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“真是太好笑了”在英语中怎么说 阅读:29 2016-02-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】全球9大热门畅销书经典名言精粹 阅读:23 2017-08-24
- 【听力-房屋】房屋英语相关对话听力12：The ... 阅读:49 2016-03-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】霉霉抖森恋爱了，大家一起替霉霉把把关 阅读:31 2016-10-23
- 【听力-外出就餐】The Long Line Out... 阅读:4 2017-05-01
Beijing responds warmly over Olympic songsThirty newly-released Olympic songs...
1A: I have been having a lot of headaches lately.B: Have you been having these headaches for a long time?A: I have ha...
A: Now that we're settled in, it's time to do some exploring.B: I know what you mean. Everything is so new.A:...
1. 词汇类 busboy 餐馆勤杂工(不是“公汽售票员”) busybody 爱管闲事的人(不是“大忙人”) dry goods (美)纺织品;(...
1A: I hear the young couple that came by the other day made an offer on ourhouse.B: Yes, the potential buyers made an...
光棍节的英文：Singles' Day 或 Singles Day 或 Bachelor's day 光棍节产生于校园，并通过网络等媒介传播，逐渐形成了一种光棍节的文化。如：1月1日是小光棍节，1月11日和11月1日是...
A: I told you not to go into my room!B: I was just looking for a pencil.A: You are always making up excuses.B: My exp...
A: Can you tell me what are the luggage limits for this domestic flight?B: You are allowed one carry-on luggage and o...