简易对话【听力】-【家庭事务】:Brotherly Love 兄弟之情
A: I told you not to go into my room!
B: I was just looking for a pencil.
A: You are always making up excuses.
B: My explanations are not excuses.
A: You just want to snoop around my room!
B: I don't want to be in your smelly room.
A: Then stop going into it!
B: Then help me find the things I need!
A: Fine. From now on, ask me for anything you need.
B: You promise not to get angry with me?
A: Only if you promise not to annoy me.
B: Deal. Can I please have a pencil now?
- 【阅读-每日英语】After the snow sunny 阅读:47 2017-12-05
- 【听力-约会】Sending a Drink 请喝一杯 阅读:72 2016-12-24
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“DINKWAD”丁狗族 阅读:135 2016-02-23
- 【阅读-每日英语】【生活英语】想要生活有条理？立马丢... 阅读:92 2016-07-23
- 【阅读-每日英语】征服英语的33条军规 阅读:28 2018-02-08
- 【阅读-每日英语】林语堂学习英文要诀 阅读:85 2017-05-07
- 【听力-旅行】Losing the Wallet... 阅读:24 2017-03-15
- 【听力-食物】Snacks 零食、小吃 阅读:11 2018-02-10
- 【阅读-每日英语】转贴猜词技巧 阅读:52 2017-04-24
- 【听力-在银行】Minimum Balance R... 阅读:42 2017-08-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】英汉习语的文化差异及翻译 阅读:71 2017-03-15
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语阅读美国俚语 阅读:31 2017-11-03
- 【阅读-每日英语】英国女王过生日还有纪录片可以看！ 阅读:46 2016-10-20
- 【阅读-每日英语】An Open Heart 阅读:55 2018-01-04
- 【阅读-每日英语】在机场丢失行李该如何应对 阅读:93 2017-04-12
- 【阅读-每日英语】十妙招速增英语词汇量 阅读:47 2018-02-05
1A: So tell me again, why couldn't you get the supplies Iordered?B: Well I ordered them when you asked, but the s...
今天我们要学习的一句英语是：不要班门弄斧英语怎么说Never teach fish to swim不要班门弄斧！希望大家在英语学习过程中保持谦虚谨慎的态度，脚踏实地。Never teach fish to swim
1A: Can you tell me where I can park?B: Are you driving a motorcycle or an automobile?A: I drive an automobile.B: Fin...
A: Life isn't fair.B: It sure isn't.A: I got a ticket yesterday.B: What for?A: I was crossing the street.B: W...
1.Do you have a family? 正确译文:你有孩子吗? 2.It's a good father that knows his son. 就算是最好的父亲,也未必了解自己的儿子. 3.I hav...
What are friends for? 为朋友当然应该“两肋插刀”了。这次我们一起来分享几个地道英文句型，全都是书本上没有的哦！精彩不容错过！ 1. Wouldn't miss... for the wor...
1A: 911. How may I help you?B: I need to report a break-in.A: When did this break-in occur?B: Last night.A: Where did...
1.人肉搜索 flesh search 2.浪女 dillydally girl 3.公司政治 company politics 4.剩女 3S l...
A: I like living here.B: I agree. Pasadena is a nice city.A: It's not too big.B: And it's not too small.A: It...
捷足先登用英语怎么说First come ,first served.捷 足 先 登.First come,first served
1A: I heard that you're looking for an apartment.B: Yes. Who told you that?A: A friend of ours told me.B: Why are...
Two boys were arguing when the teacher entered the room.老师走进教室，看到两个男孩在争论些什么。T...
I Don’t Want to Walk HomeTom is a very old man. After dinner, he likes walkin...
欣然接受型： Thank you, that's very kind of you to say so! 谢谢您!谢谢您能这么说。 I...
33条攻克英语的致胜法则！33个英语成功的良好习惯！33段漂亮流畅的英文段落！每天脱口而出一条法则！每天实践一条法则。33天获得英语的巨大成功！You cannot improve the past but you can impro...