简易对话【听力】-【美国菜式】:Fruit or Vegetable 水果还是蔬菜
A: Tomatoes are so strange.
B: What's so weird about them?
A: My dad made a cake with them yesterday.
B: That's a little unusual, I guess.
A: Also, we eat them in salads all the time!
B: Why is this so amazing?
A: You don't usually use vegetables in desserts.
B: Tomatoes are a fruit.
A: That's like saying strawberries are not really berries!
B: Actually, they're not.
A: I feel like I've been lied to all my life!
B: Well, at least you can use them both in salads.
- 【阅读-每日英语】畅谈口语-催人泪下的“谎言” 阅读:18 2016-09-05
- 【阅读-每日英语】疯狂英语脱口而出实战篇之疯狂准备篇... 阅读:19 2017-09-01
- 【阅读-每日英语】TED演讲：如何让压力成为朋友 阅读:37 2016-10-06
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】英语中“wave and pay”的意思 阅读:53 2016-02-20
- 【听力-学校生活对话】学校生活对话听力11:School... 阅读:36 2016-03-19
- 【阅读-每日英语】世上最短的咒语， 是一个人的名字。 阅读:18 2016-10-16
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】用英语形容“魅力男人” 阅读:58 2016-02-19
- 【听力-解雇】Reduced Payment 工... 阅读:11 2017-04-12
A: Good morning, Ms. Phillips. I have a second counteroffer.B: Okay, Mr. Lee. What is it?A: I am willing to raise my ...
A: Why are you holding your mouth?B: I think I cracked a tooth. It hurts so much.A: Did you look in the mirror?B: No,...
The world of cookies is vast. Chocolate chip cookies alone present a plethor...
Beijing's Olympic Village Court opensBEIJING -- The Olympic Games Village Peo...
A: Can I get you something to drink?B: No, thanks. I just finished a whole bottle of water.A: You won't mind if I...
1、 Class:舱位等级； STD：标准，即二等舱； 2、 Ticket tupe 车票的种类； day return 当日往返； ...
A: I can't wait for spring to come.B: What is so special about the spring?A: The weather is warm in the spring.B:...