A: What a delicious meal!
B: Don't stick your chopsticks in the rice like that!
A: What's wrong with it?
B: It's very bad manners.
A: Oh. I didn't know that.
B: You also shouldn't hold them in your mouth.
A: Where should I put them, then?
B: Just lay them neatly across your plate.
A: Chinese restaurants have a lot of rules!
B: Are you kidding? Fancy restaurants have three forks!
A: Never mind, I prefer two sticks to three forks!
B: Definitely! So mind your manners, please!
- 【阅读-每日英语】十二星座适合的不同颜色 阅读:39 2016-09-21
- 【听力-健康】Calling in Sick 打... 阅读:37 2017-05-29
- 【听力-在银行】A Check Bounces 空... 阅读:12 2017-08-28
- 【阅读-每日英语】卷福用美音读了一封信，也挺好听的呢 阅读:146 2016-10-28
- 【阅读-每日英语】总是说看美剧，学英语，您老真会玩着学？ 阅读:26 2016-11-08
- 【听力-工作】职场英语对话听力5：You Hav... 阅读:57 2016-03-19
- 【阅读-英语学习方法】“latte factor”拿铁因素 阅读:21 2016-02-21
- 【阅读-美国文化和习俗】【双语有声阅读】Vacation ... 阅读:32 2016-12-24
A: Are you ready?B: Ready for what?A: Ready for the big switch.B: What are you talking about?A: The nation is switchi...
音频点击此处>>>A: Do you really love me?A: 你真的爱我吗?B: Of course.B:当然。A: Pro...
If you want to rent an apartment, you need to sign a lease, which is a legally binding contract between you and the...
"I do." To Americans those two words carry at meaning. They can eve...
Ask for leaveLeave在这里不是“离开”，而是“休假“的意思。这个词组的用法比较灵活。你可以说：I have to ask for leav...
A: I don't like seeing so many police officers patrolling.B: They're just trying to keep the city safe.A: I t...
1. 冠词 英语中的冠词即a, an以及the。我发现中文里并没有冠词，实际上，很多语言都不使用冠词，但在英语中，我们使用它们。要学好并精通英语，你必...
A: Do you want to go fishing?B: Yes. That’s a good idea.A: Where do you want to go?B: We can go to the river.A: Or we...